Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Iran's Supreme Leader Calls Feminism A Zionist Plot To Destroy Society

Tenor

based

When it comes about feminism, all the muslims are based. I hope they take control of europe

When it comes about feminism, all the muslims are based. I hope they take control of europe
I hate everything about Muslims except their philosophy of women. Absolutely based.

At least some arabs aren't cucked.

Based af don’t bomb Iran orange man

85bae51

Gee, I wonder (((who))) is pushing femoid "rights" across the world?

They are not wrong.

Get ready for disgusting white countries to now destroy iran and replace it with cucked culture. Smfh.

inb4 he suicides

Absolutely based and redpilled.

I hate everything about Muslims except their philosophy of women. Absolutely based.
Their policy of war is great they really HATE their enemies and teach that their children to HATE them and I can’t commend them enough for their rabid anti-Semitism it really shines a light on how lacking we are

Their policy of war is great they really HATE their enemies and teach that their children to HATE them and I can’t commend them enough for their rabid anti-Semitism it really shines a light on how lacking we are
How could I forget about their anti Semitism. Love that too

I hate Iran and absolutely despise that LARPing cunt Khomeini

Doesn't stop Persian women from being whores

Cope. Irani foids are gigawhores compared to the rest of the middle east.

The supreme leader is right but women do have easy lives and much power in the Ummah. I want all humans to die.

Bullshit. This sound like something a tradcuck would say. "It's not women fault your silly inkwell is da jews" :soy::soy:

Bullshit. This sound like something a tradcuck would say. "It's not women fault your silly inkwell is da jews" :soy::soy:
People go to the redpill before they become blackpilled. Knowing that feminism is a problem that destroys civilizations is redpilled.

High IQ. Wish we had a leader like that tbh tbh

No wonder the US considers Iran one of their biggest enemies.

Oy vey goyim! What is this antisemitism? I will have you know 6 gorillion of us died by the hands of Hitler! We are the victims.

The only cuck here is you for adhering to the presupposition that women have agency. Of course the jews are at fault here