[RageFuel] Irish Chad kisses girl in park he just met in a park, she loves it

Irishcel

Irishcel

My death is to live the Earth
★★
11d 6h 24m

THIS is what Chad can get away with it. Just imagine what would have happened if one of us tried to do something like that, she would have screamed and you would have been arrested and charged with sexual assault, but he gets away with it because he’s tall and masculine. His face doesn’t even look particularly good, he just has the right height and frame. This is your proof, if you needed any that women DON’T GIVE A FUCK about consent as long as you’re Chad, they’ll let you kiss them without warning and they’ll thank you for it.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★
9d 3h 21m
That snork. Wtf.

U

UKhapacel

Recruit
12h 8m
It’s over... TFW when no snorting pig gf

B

Based Irish Cel

Recruit
9h 28m
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
3d 10h 17m
If one of us did this there would be riots in the streets to kill all sub 6 men

Guykild

Guykild

Veteran
★★★
16d 16h 44m
"The media could not be played."

Something tells me it's for the best as I rather not watch and get mad. Back to drown in my games.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
82d 3h 22m
IT will not touch this. This is what we mean when we say when "Chad can't sexually assault someone."

"b-b-but she consented you silly inkwell you don't understand consent" no she didn't at the start. He just kissed her and she decided AFTER he started that it was okay. So the exact same action if done by an ugly man would be sexual assault.

It's literally your LOOKS that decide whether or not a crime took place hence sexual harassment / assault is nothing more than codified lookism. He acted (as many Chads do) without having any idea whether she "consented" they do this often grab female's asses, kiss them, grope them, in some cases rape them, etc.

This is all tolerated and swept under the rug their entire lives yet we're supposed to take the #MeToo movement with the most utmost sincerity and be profoundly outraged at every case of sexual assault. How about no.

They also don't understand just how minuscule an action from an ugly man needs to be for it to be considered "sexual harrasment" or "sexual assault." A simple compliment on how someone looks from an incel is "sexual harrasment." A touch on the arm (typical conversational touching) is as well. I even argued with people on IT that told me that poor kid getting arrested for touching a girl's arm was totally justified. Yet they all believe this guy should walk free because the girl decided it's okay that he did something without consent.

This is pure unadulterated ragefuel. @FrailPaleStaleMale

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 22h 28m
“He’s so hot” the tone she said it in is pure suicide fuel :kys:

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
IT will not touch this. This is what we mean when we say when "Chad can't sexually assault someone."

"b-b-but she consented you silly inkwell you don't understand consent" no she didn't at the start. He just kissed her and she decided AFTER he started that it was okay. So the exact same action if done by an ugly man would be sexual assault.

It's literally your LOOKS that decide whether or not a crime took place hence sexual harassment / assault is nothing more than codified lookism. He acted (as many Chads do) without having any idea whether she "consented" they do this often grab female's asses, kiss them, grope them, in some cases rape them, etc.

This is all tolerated and swept under the rug their entire lives yet we're supposed to take the #MeToo movement with the most utmost sincerity and be profoundly outraged at every case of sexual assault. How about no.

They also don't understand just how minuscule an action from an ugly man needs to be for it to be considered "sexual harrasment" or "sexual assault." A simple compliment on how someone looks from an incel is "sexual harrasment." A touch on the arm (typical conversational touching) is as well. I even argued with people on IT that told me that poor kid getting arrested for touching a girl's arm was totally justified. Yet they all believe this guy should walk free because the girl decided it's okay that he did something without consent.

See what really fucks me off is when I have to tell people. I, and other ugly.guys get treated as predators for daring to talk to women...

Yet I have seen so many good looking men slap and grope women they evidently have never met, ("muh how do you know they don't know eachother"... Kind of obvious when they exchange names...). And get away with it. When the woman will look disgusted, but turn around, see a perfect looking guy and be all smitten. It's excused as playfulness.

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 2h 21m
not one Planck's time

solblue

solblue

Commander
★★
37d 11h 20m
MEME GENDER Bluepillers think we are joking when we say that Chad can get away with anything. If some incel came up and just asked to pet her dog, she would have called 911.
That snork. Wtf.
Very offputting tbh

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
82d 3h 22m
See what really fucks me off is when I have to tell people. I, and other ugly.guys get treated as predators for daring to talk to women...

Yet I have seen so many good looking men slap and grope women they evidently have never met, ("muh how do you know they don't know eachother"... Kind of obvious when they exchange names...). And get away with it. When the woman will look disgusted, but turn around, see a perfect looking guy and be all smitten. It's excused as playfulness.
The fact that we have an entire class of laws that's fully determine by ultimately how women feel (which is directly related to your looks) is ridiculous.

I should be able to press charges against guys like that. Who cares if the women decided it's no big deal? I would get great joy seeing a guy like that arrested for his actions and he absolutely should be no matter what anybody says.

If I did the same thing in my body I would be in jail.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
The fact that we have an entire class of laws that's fully determine by ultimately how women feel (which is directly related to your looks) is ridiculous.

I should be able to press charges against guys like that. Who cares if the women decided it's no big deal? I would get great joy seeing a guy like that arrested for his actions and he absolutely should be no matter what anybody says.

A sad state of the world. I've been violently attacked many times due to being ugly. As were the words of the attackers. Luckily. That a rarity. But eh. 30 years of life. If it was twice in 30 years. It might be forgettable. But it's not. It's double digit. And that's not even counting non-violent hatred directed towards me due to me looking "like a rapist, having pedo eyes," just being unappealing to look at.

Feargin

Feargin

ER Doctor
3d 5h 45m
Imagine paying taxes to the government so they can uphold a gynocentric society which fucking hates you

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★
3d 8h 59m
Lmao imagine an incel doing that.
20k retweets, the guy would be doxxed, an investigation would happen, and he would end up being sent to jail or have to pay an enormous financial reparation :feels:

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
25d 8h 1m
her personality detector picked up on his amazing personality in 0.2 seconds

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★
3d 8h 59m
If I had done the same thing I would have been fired because of Twitter, I would have ended up in jail for a few months and my life would have been ruined. Must be a personality issue, that's for sure.

B

Bazinga

Recruit
★★
19h 25m

THIS is what Chad can get away with it. Just imagine what would have happened if one of us tried to do something like that, she would have screamed and you would have been arrested and charged with sexual assault, but he gets away with it because he’s tall and masculine. His face doesn’t even look particularly good, he just has the right height and frame. This is your proof, if you needed any that women DON’T GIVE A FUCK about consent as long as you’re Chad, they’ll let you kiss them without warning and they’ll thank you for it.
Toronto again shows why it is the most blackpilled city in the world.

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★★
9d 16h 30m
"Teehee he just swept me off my feet teehee"

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Major
★★
23d 16h 23m
Wtf shes so slow, shy and much younger than him

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★★
9d 16h 30m
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

BududubNow

BududubNow

Officer
★★★★★
11d 17h 33m

Yeah, sure you would Sofia, you definately are not virtue signalling. You totally wouldn't fuck him on the spot there.

Quadruple digit IQ. Yep, that's totally how it should be. Actually it is for most types of crimes that revolve around public assault, be it verbal or physical. For example true racism - if a person of race A shits on another person of the race B but the person of the race B says they don't feel insulted by person's A insults, a bystander can still call the police and person A will be getting consequences the same way as if person B WOULD feel insulted and called the cops by him/herself. It should be like that for "sexual assault" as well, or there should be no "sexual assault" crime. Period.

Last edited:
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Luminary
★★★★★
106d 19h 16m
There you have it, foid literally says it would only have been sexual assault if the guy was ugly

Attachments

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
66d 7h 21m
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Major
★★★★★
47d 1h 10m
Fuck me, if it wasn't staged that is brutal af

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Commander
★★
29d 5h 9m
If I had done the same thing I would have been fired because of Twitter, I would have ended up in jail for a few months and my life would have been ruined. Must be a personality issue, that's for sure.

bait____

bait____

18 yo 5'7 failure
★★
19d 20h 42m
It’s over... TFW when no snorting pig gf

The number of IT members IQ