Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Irish Chad kisses girl in park he just met in a park, she loves it

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★

THIS is what Chad can get away with it. Just imagine what would have happened if one of us tried to do something like that, she would have screamed and you would have been arrested and charged with sexual assault, but he gets away with it because he’s tall and masculine. His face doesn’t even look particularly good, he just has the right height and frame. This is your proof, if you needed any that women DON’T GIVE A FUCK about consent as long as you’re Chad, they’ll let you kiss them without warning and they’ll thank you for it.

That snork. Wtf.

It’s over... TFW when no snorting pig gf

If one of us did this there would be riots in the streets to kill all sub 6 men

"The media could not be played."

Something tells me it's for the best as I rather not watch and get mad. Back to drown in my games.

IT will not touch this. This is what we mean when we say when "Chad can't sexually assault someone."

"b-b-but she consented you silly inkwell you don't understand consent" no she didn't at the start. He just kissed her and she decided AFTER he started that it was okay. So the exact same action if done by an ugly man would be sexual assault.

It's literally your LOOKS that decide whether or not a crime took place hence sexual harassment / assault is nothing more than codified lookism. He acted (as many Chads do) without having any idea whether she "consented" they do this often grab female's asses, kiss them, grope them, in some cases rape them, etc.

This is all tolerated and swept under the rug their entire lives yet we're supposed to take the #MeToo movement with the most utmost sincerity and be profoundly outraged at every case of sexual assault. How about no.

They also don't understand just how minuscule an action from an ugly man needs to be for it to be considered "sexual harrasment" or "sexual assault." A simple compliment on how someone looks from an incel is "sexual harrasment." A touch on the arm (typical conversational touching) is as well. I even argued with people on IT that told me that poor kid getting arrested for touching a girl's arm was totally justified. Yet they all believe this guy should walk free because the girl decided it's okay that he did something without consent.

This is pure unadulterated ragefuel. @FrailPaleStaleMale

“He’s so hot” the tone she said it in is pure suicide fuel :kys:

MEME GENDER Bluepillers think we are joking when we say that Chad can get away with anything. If some incel came up and just asked to pet her dog, she would have called 911.
That snork. Wtf.
Very offputting tbh

See what really fucks me off is when I have to tell people. I, and other ugly.guys get treated as predators for daring to talk to women...

Yet I have seen so many good looking men slap and grope women they evidently have never met, ("muh how do you know they don't know eachother"... Kind of obvious when they exchange names...). And get away with it. When the woman will look disgusted, but turn around, see a perfect looking guy and be all smitten. It's excused as playfulness.
The fact that we have an entire class of laws that's fully determine by ultimately how women feel (which is directly related to your looks) is ridiculous.

I should be able to press charges against guys like that. Who cares if the women decided it's no big deal? I would get great joy seeing a guy like that arrested for his actions and he absolutely should be no matter what anybody says.

If I did the same thing in my body I would be in jail.

She's chadsexual

Imagine paying taxes to the government so they can uphold a gynocentric society which fucking hates you

Lmao imagine an incel doing that.
20k retweets, the guy would be doxxed, an investigation would happen, and he would end up being sent to jail or have to pay an enormous financial reparation :feels:

her personality detector picked up on his amazing personality in 0.2 seconds

If I had done the same thing I would have been fired because of Twitter, I would have ended up in jail for a few months and my life would have been ruined. Must be a personality issue, that's for sure.

THIS is what Chad can get away with it. Just imagine what would have happened if one of us tried to do something like that, she would have screamed and you would have been arrested and charged with sexual assault, but he gets away with it because he’s tall and masculine. His face doesn’t even look particularly good, he just has the right height and frame. This is your proof, if you needed any that women DON’T GIVE A FUCK about consent as long as you’re Chad, they’ll let you kiss them without warning and they’ll thank you for it.

Toronto again shows why it is the most blackpilled city in the world.

"Teehee he just swept me off my feet teehee"

Wtf shes so slow, shy and much younger than him

The fact that we have an entire class of laws that's fully determine by ultimately how women feel (which is directly related to your looks) is ridiculous.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yeah, sure you would Sofia, you definately are not virtue signalling. You totally wouldn't fuck him on the spot there.
I should be able to press charges against guys like that. Who cares if the women decided it's no big deal? I would get great joy seeing a guy like that arrested for his actions and he absolutely should be no matter what anybody says.

Quadruple digit IQ. Yep, that's totally how it should be. Actually it is for most types of crimes that revolve around public assault, be it verbal or physical. For example true racism - if a person of race A shits on another person of the race B but the person of the race B says they don't feel insulted by person's A insults, a bystander can still call the police and person A will be getting consequences the same way as if person B WOULD feel insulted and called the cops by him/herself. It should be like that for "sexual assault" as well, or there should be no "sexual assault" crime. Period.

Last edited:
There you have it, foid literally says it would only have been sexual assault if the guy was ugly

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_121422.jpg
    IMG_20200523_121422.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 83
That personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fuck me, if it wasn't staged that is brutal af

If I had done the same thing I would have been fired because of Twitter, I would have ended up in jail for a few months and my life would have been ruined. Must be a personality issue, that's for sure.

It’s over... TFW when no snorting pig gf
IT will not touch this. This is what we mean when we say when "Chad can't sexually assault someone."

"b-b-but she consented you silly inkwell you don't understand consent" no she didn't at the start. He just kissed her and she decided AFTER he started that it was okay. So the exact same action if done by an ugly man would be sexual assault.

It's literally your LOOKS that decide whether or not a crime took place hence sexual harassment / assault is nothing more than codified lookism. He acted (as many Chads do) without having any idea whether she "consented" they do this often grab female's asses, kiss them, grope them, in some cases rape them, etc.

This is all tolerated and swept under the rug their entire lives yet we're supposed to take the #MeToo movement with the most utmost sincerity and be profoundly outraged at every case of sexual assault. How about no.

They also don't understand just how minuscule an action from an ugly man needs to be for it to be considered "sexual harrasment" or "sexual assault." A simple compliment on how someone looks from an incel is "sexual harrasment." A touch on the arm (typical conversational touching) is as well. I even argued with people on IT that told me that poor kid getting arrested for touching a girl's arm was totally justified. Yet they all believe this guy should walk free because the girl decided it's okay that he did something without consent.

This is pure unadulterated ragefuel. @FrailPaleStaleMale
The number of IT members IQ

Today i was doing some calisthenics at the park, so many hot girls in yoga pants and hourglass figures, how can you stay normal while missing on that? I also saw a couple of roasties, they don't even register me, it's so frustrating.

I don't want to be a part of such 'species'.

NOW DO IT WITH A BANGLADESHI 3'6 JANITOR