Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IRL truecels and low tier normies are the most ridiculous copers

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Chads are fairly blackpilled, since they realise that women will forgive them if they cheats in a relationship and that they get lots of oppurtunities because of their looks.
Normies are a bit blackpilled too, since they acknowledge that looks matter to an extent(you can't be ugly), but believe in shit like NAWALT or that money and fame truly attracts women.
Truecels on the other hand are ridiculous copers apart from a minority in this forum. They believe in PUA, gymcelling, hard work, just world fallacy, religion and countless other bluepilled crap. They are so low t that they think women, relationships and sex don't matter. They are naive and believe in platitudes and conforting lies.

Last edited:
How can anyone believe in religion after being blackpilled?

Agreed, what you described is IncelTears and reddit fags in general

Survival mechanism

It's ridiculous to hear some of those incels I know irl talk about foids and relationships as if they are getting laid left and right :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yet another reason why I rarelly see them. The coping is just too absurd for my ears.
what you described is IncelTears and reddit fags in general

I can understand when chads and foids spread the bluepill left and right, because they benefit from current retarded world.
But I can't tolerate low tier normies delusionmaxxxing. They are thinking that if they don't want to be called incel or poke their dicks at 2/10 drunk vomiting landwhale in a club once in a year they are not incels.