Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ironically, because I'm so introverted, avoidant and anxious, I've never actually done sexist things, like the casual sexism normies do every day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Sure, I might say some shit on the internet, and I have thoughts that would definitely be considered sexist.

But my actions? Maybe it's because of my introversion, anxiety and avoidance of people, but I am definitely less sexist than normies.

You know how women complain that every little thing is sexist? Casual sexism like calling women "sweety", or still hitting on them when they show disinterest, or catcalling or whatever, shit like that. I haven't done ANY of that.

And I'll never do any of it cause I am and always will be an autistic mess, I'm not confident enough to do any of those things. I have to scrutinize everything I do or say otherwise I just end up a laughing stock, no way I'd be confident enough to pull off what normies do every day.

It's only sexist when it's not Chad doing the catcalling.

I force myself to do it, but it's hard. No one will ever defend you because you are ugly, they may even use you to impress their friend with some social justice hoping it'll get them some pussies.

I'm pretty much the same, on this forum I come across as some sexist rage filled guy but irl I come across as docile and avoidant

yeah, I've also never done shit like catcalling and frankly I don't want to -- it's as humiliating for the males as for the females

According to IT women have a superpower that enables them to sense what people write on the internet.

Sure, I might say some shit on the internet, and I have thoughts that would definitely be considered sexist.

But my actions? Maybe it's because of my introversion, anxiety and avoidance of people, but I am definitely less sexist than normies.

You know how women complain that every little thing is sexist? Casual sexism like calling women "sweety", or still hitting on them when they show disinterest, or catcalling or whatever, shit like that. I haven't done ANY of that.

And I'll never do any of it cause I am and always will be an autistic mess, I'm not confident enough to do any of those things. I have to scrutinize everything I do or say otherwise I just end up a laughing stock, no way I'd be confident enough to pull off what normies do every day.
of course we haven't done anything, what happens is that the threat of outright murder is attributed to guys who don't look and think right

that's how you end up far below the sexists and liars and bullies

I force myself to do it, but it's hard. No one will ever defend you because you are ugly, they may even use you to impress their friend with some social justice hoping it'll get them some pussies.
Sexism is the gayest term, no joke. If I say a foid can’t lead that’s not sexist, it’s plain and simple to understand. I fucking hate this world, women and men were not made to be the same and women are not suppose to be equal to men, the government and society has destroyed the role of a man and brainwashed youth for decades.

I never understood the point of catcalling but if it makes women seethe then its cool I guess.

of course we haven't done anything, what happens is that the threat of outright murder is attributed to guys who don't look and think right

that's how you end up far below the sexists and liars and bullies
Ohh yeah, in countries such as ours I could definitely see the possibility of getting stabbed over some minor transgression against a woman, from the very same guys that go home and beat their fucking wives lmao.

I have been called misogynist by women in my family(the only women I interact with). My sister was actually dumbfounded when I told her that homosexuality should be considered a disease.