Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Irony of hypergamy and inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Based off the article in the pins that the one woman wrote, incels prefer 'real' women who are not hypergamous selfish superficial or pro feminist etc. Women who prefer themselves to men vs men to themselves.

But isn't it strange how when women can have more sex than ever with fewer consequences, they have it with fewer men, but when they are restricted, they have it with more men?
There is something so backwards about that that I can never get. As a woman I'd bet I'd want to have sex with any man in this day and age, why be chadsexual and reduce your options? (Monogamy is more ideal especially with a man with an ACTUAL good personality not looks, ofc, but let's say I was pressured and/or horny as all women are).

Being chadsexual when you finally have more options is backwards thinking. Any man can give you attention, but if only some men are good enough, why do you feel entitled to bang as many men as you please? This is akin to being allowed to take any food from a buffet and only taking the shrimp and nothing else for instance.

Very counter intuitive and short term thinking kind of selfish.

My generation was the generation that gaved foids more sexual freedom in history. Funny enought they become more feminist lesbians, and gigahypergamic for chads only and so on. So more freedom, less equal in sex, and foids will put more trouble to have sex. Isnt that funny?

My generation was the generation that gaved foids more sexual freedom in history. Funny enought they become more feminist lesbians, and gigahypergamic for chads only and so on. So more freedom, less equal in sex, and foids will put more trouble to have sex. Isnt that funny?

How could your generation let this happen? Shame on you.

How could your generation let this happen? Shame on you.
cause they are a fucking band of cucks, and the foids worthless bitches scum. I makes me rage everyday, but I cannot control my society now, witch is feminist regime...

cause they are a fucking band of cucks, and the foids worthless bitches scum. I makes me rage everyday, but I cannot control my society now, witch is feminist regime...

How old are you if I may ask? The old 68s cucks with their "sexual revolution" would be at least 70 years old by now.

Im 33. We had a conservative dictatorship here. And now we have a progresive one. Thing has not changed is the penalithation of sex. No revolution of any kind when foids wont allow for easy sex right? Before you ask, Spain.

Im 33. We had a conservative dictatorship here. And now we have a progresive one. Thing has not changed is the penalithation of sex. No revolution of any kind when foids wont allow for easy sex right? Before you ask, Spain.

Oh, alright. I implied you being from an older democratic country in Europe or USA. The sexual revolution shit started in the late 60s and "women liberation" laws followed in the 70s and 80s in most of these countries.

After all the the biggest mistake in human history to let women vote in the early 20s century was the initial step to let all this nightmare happen.

Now, 2020: Women drive cars in Saudia Arabia.

Last edited: