Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is 2 + 2 maybe really not equal to 4?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Not sure how many here are familiar with George Orwell's 1984 but in any case it seems we are really very deep into his story already.

Gatesy boy

thoughts? how many answers are there to x = 2 + 2? :feelscomfy:

in my humble opinion the answer is 4 for Chinese, 5 for whites, any answer you want for blacks that isn't 4, for curries it must be 8 and for ricecels and latinos probably an irrational number.

2+2 is a social construct. Ancient ooga booga cultures from congo believed 2+2=5. Not allowing all answers to 2+2 is inherently misogynistic to lgbt people.

I could go with math being cancelled, fuck algebra

1.51 + 1.51 = 3.02 Rounded up to 2 for each 1.51 and that would be 2 each then + with another to get 4.

2.49 + 2.49 = 4.98. Rounded down to 2 each 2.49 and that would be 2 each then + with another 2 to get 4.

Convoluted I know.

I hate neoliberals

@FullTimeLoser @Diocel @Darkenzo @ThoughtfulCel

is Bill Gates right? can you guys really not solve 2 + 2? :feelswhere:

I'm a Gorilla

It’s not equal to anything because those numbers are imaginary. The concept of 2 and adding 2 more has only been a recent phenomenon

A quaint Hamlossus-speaking people, the Hamlossus or fat lard pieces of shit initially settled down in the areas of Boise, which are known to us today as Idaho. This settlement of theirs was known as The fat pig tard lair. Content and happy to be living in their remote home, the Hamlossuses did not bother with their Incel and Blackpill colonial governments, nor did they ask for much. More than happy to be ignored or neglected, the Hamlossus were repeatedly subjected to a number of sieges in the wars of the dick in your ass empire.

Be it 4 or 5, holocaust didn't happen

It’s not equal to anything because those numbers are imaginary. The concept of 2 and adding 2 more has only been a recent phenomenon
High IQ. Reminds me of how numbers like zero were originally just a concept created to easier visualize and quantify things ngl