Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 5 feet 6 inches(167-168 cm) too short?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Banned
-
Other guys lower down their heads a bit while going through doors so their heads won’t collide with the door frame. I don’t have to do that. Is there something wrong here?

As someone who's 5'6, yes that is too short

Guys here are saying 183 cm ain’t nothing. You tell me.

Is water wet?

Other guys lower down their heads a bit while going through doors so their heads won’t collide with the door frame. I don’t have to do that. Is there something wrong here?

Yes. In most of Europe 177/178 is bare minimum to not be seen as a boycel. Ideally 180+

Yes but it could be worse. If that's your only flaw then you'll be fine.

Truecel height unless you have a chad/lite face

Most deathnic zoomer averages begin around 5'7 to 5'8. Unfortunately yes 5'6 is too short.

Yeah, everything below 5'7 is short.

Below 180cm 5'11" is considered short

Most deathnic zoomer averages begin around 5'7 to 5'8. Unfortunately yes 5'6 is too short.

5'8 is smalll

5'9 is lowest average. Footwear, posture, upper body bulk is paramount not to look small. Think Sly Stallone with his built up shoes, and equally built up upper body. That's what you need to be as a five miner.

5'10 > 5'11 is bang on average. Ryan Giggs, Kevin bacon, George Bush jr etc

6'0 is high Average

6'1 is where you start to stand out as tallish (except if your weedy)

Last edited:
5'8 is smalll

5'9 is lowest average. Footwear, posture, upper body bulk is paramount not to look small.p

5'10 > 5'11 is bang on average

6'0 is high Average

6'1 is where you start to stand out as tallish (except if your weedy)
In my area (Greater Toronto Area) before I was in Grade 12 HS I was around 60 to 70 height percentile for my ethnicity. So I will say what I have experienced, but yeah 5'10 is showing fade.

I wish i was 5'6. Fuck i would give anything for 2 more inches.

As someone who's 5'6, yes that is too short
Truecel height unless you have a chad/lite face

Yup if you're in America FORGET about any hopes with even an UGLY foid. Third world latino countries like Mexico and Central America where the average men height is 5'7 are your best bet to get women.

this is a weird post OP. :feelswhat:

5'6 as a man is short.

you see that many tall men that they have to lower their heads to go through door frames wtf?

Well i'm shorter so i can't really tell you;.

iTS OVER BOYO

5'10 is short these days, though it's not suifuel levels of short

yeah, pretty much

Thats like the average female height, theres everything wrong