Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is alcohol a good cope?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
It helps me forget my troubles but I worry it may turn me into an alcoholic. How much can you safely drink in one day?

Yes, it’s a good cope.

Not for me. Teetotalism is the way to go.

If you're taking it specifically to forget about your troubles, you're on a slippery slope.

Alcoholic drinks are ultimate blue pill beverages, and most stink horribly. Incels should only indulge themself in elite beverages, like sugar free energy drinks

Weed helps me more

Alcohol makes me feel like shit tbh.

It makes you a fatcel, builds fat deposits around the hips and stomach which you can temporarily reduce but will always be permanently inclined towards regaining.

If you need chems to cope, don't be a pussy about it. Go hardcore with psychedelics, shrooms, vape weed etc.

It makes you a fatcel, builds fat deposits around the hips and stomach which you can temporarily reduce but will always be permanently inclined towards regaining.

If you need chems to cope, don't be a pussy about it. Go hardcore with psychedelics, shrooms, vape weed etc.
I can't find any of those things my guy.

Yes but dont abuse it.
I drink very rarely.

I can't find any of those things my guy.

Grow your own :feelsokman: you can order seeds and spores for weed / shrooms online, psychadelic shrooms are often sold as "gourmet" mushrooms.

This has the added bonus of you being able to sell some of the stuff you grow, for side income which is untaxable by the merchants - something every incel should aspire to.

Yes but, as with many other copes, overdoing it can lead to many complications.

Grow your own :feelsokman: you can order seeds and spores for weed / shrooms online, psychadelic shrooms are often sold as "gourmet" mushrooms.

This has the added bonus of you being able to sell some of the stuff you grow, for side income which is untaxable by the merchants - something every incel should aspire to.
How long does it take to grow shrooms?

Yes but in moderation, you can easily build tolerance over time and soon you have to drink twice as much as before to get as drunk... Plus it grows you moobs

My understanding about alcohol, not from sum AA 12-step cult but actual scientific research is that if you drink more than two beers a day you have a problem, meaning alcoholism.

My understanding about alcohol, not from sum AA 12-step cult but actual scientific research is that if you drink more than 2.1 beers a day you have a problem, meaning alcoholism.
I only drink 500 ml beer/gin a day.

Weed is better, but it's still a high tier cope when done right.

I can tell you as an alcoholic, it is very hard to quit.
When you start drinking to your problems, yes it helps your mood.
But eventually you start noticing you want to drink because of small problems.
And you end up drinking days, it's hard to stop it. You wake up, notice you have half a bottle of whiskey left. You drink it and you notice yourself getting more.

Stop it now, it's mentally really addicting

And you end up drinking days, it's hard to stop it. You wake up, notice you have half a bottle of whiskey left. You drink it and you notice yourself getting more.

:feelsbadman:

It stops being good after a while.

No it's not, it will only fuck up your life more

Get crossed on weed and alcohol and just think about life and why we’re here on this giant rock

alcohol's decent as long as you don't fuck the cope up by drinking it all the time as that will put you in a world of pain

Drinking right now JFL. I'm a lightweight though, I get drunk pretty quickly just from a few beers.

Alcohol makes you fat. Beer is like Coca Cola and wine is even worse.

Alcohol makes you fat. Beer is like Coca Cola and wine is even worse.
All BS. Calories are calories. Just drink within your calorie limit and you won't put on weight. Alcohol doesn't have some secret chemical that makes you put on weight. Beer belly is a total myth too.

All BS. Calories are calories. Just drink within your calorie limit and you won't put on weight. Alcohol doesn't have some secret chemical that makes you put on weight. Beer belly is a total myth too.

Calories limit is lower than you can imagine. Nowadays moden men need to eat less than 1000 calories a day to stay slim and a liter of beer is about 500/600 calories. Do your math.

Calories limit is lower than you can imagine. Nowadays moden men need to eat less than 1000 calories a day to stay slim and a liter of beer is about 500/600 calories. Do your math.
Less than 1k? The fuck? Lmao. My daily caloric maintenance is at 2200 calories. I eat around 1800-2000 and maintain my current weight.

Alcohol will really fuck you up looks-wise and energy-wise. That means you've basically given up.

If you really feel like drinking, I'd suggest you should go only for top-notch expensive alcohol so you don't drink it regularly. Try a different quality whiskey or vodka from time to time and write a review of it or something.

Don't buy cheap booze because you will get addicted and it will become a weekly/daily habit.

No it'll bloat your face aging you by like 10 years. The hangovers are worse with age and it tastes bad depending on your brand.

alcohol is the hardest drug in existance...

It completely reverses my social anxiety and makes me extremely confident and talkative. It's good if you have any friends to drink with but I wouldn't say it's good if you're rotting at home.

Perhaps bro it can be a very expensive cope and it will bloat you ngl

Trust ^^^ him tbh. He is a massive alcoholic

It completely reverses my social anxiety and makes me extremely confident and talkative. It's good if you have any friends to drink with but I wouldn't say it's good if you're rotting at home.

Try cocaine. It can turn a high anxiety autist in the king of the disco. It's the best drug around.

Try cocaine. It can turn a high anxiety autist in the king of the disco. It's the best drug around.
Cocaine is just extremely difficult to obtain around here and the few times I'm with friends alcohol does enough. I have tried amphetamine before and that was great, it sort of gave me the same confidence as alcohol without feeling sluggish and from what I've read it's similar to cocaine.

i love alcohol when i visit parents. But otherwise, it's too difficult for me to get since I'm under 21 (19) and also not a normie. I guess theres ways, but I don't want to bother

I've used other drugs to cope (since a liter of vodka probably isn't too practical for darknet), such as heroin (this one had questionable psychological effects on me even though i didn't do it enough to get physical withdrawals), LSD, xanax (works on GABA like alcohol although it's different), edibles

depends mate its not healthy i wouldnt do it personally

Alcoholism runs in my family. Has been a cope for generations.

I find it to be a great cope

I dont drink it