Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Alien Nation worth watching?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
The 1988 film with James Caan in it, i've never seen it. The reason i'm interested in it is because a guy said there was aliens who ate raw meat and raw milk in the movie, and James Caan got disgusted by that. Overall is it good? or is it one of those movies so bad it's good.

Raw food is frowned upon by the usgov.

Do you like watching people eating raw meat and drinking raw milk?

Do you like watching people eating raw meat and drinking raw milk?
It was sour milk and raw beaver meat in the movie and the sour milk makes the aliens drunk. I'm watching it right now, it's alright but a little depressing because the aliens sounds like they're speaking russian or something. Feels like a B-movie tbh.

Lol. I like sci-fi, but old movies normally fail to make it feel real

There's nothing so special about raw milk. There is a farmer in my town who sells some at the market every week.

It tastes much better than pasteurized milk, but who knows that may be just a psychological effect.

I know that the first time I drank some, it tasted fantastic and I felt very good for a while afterwards. Now, it's just meh.

I haven't bought any for a while, though. I may try it again some time soon.

There's nothing so special about raw milk. There is a farmer in my town who sells some at the market every week.

It tastes much better than pasteurized milk, but who knows that may be just a psychological effect.

I know that the first time I drank some, it felt fantastic and I felt very good for a while afterwards. Now, it's just meh.

I haven't bought any for a while, though. I may try it again some time soon.
I drink atleast 10 liters of raw milk every month, all the fat soluble vitamins are still active in raw milk and the vitamin D is superior. My brother drinks low fat pasteurized milk because he thinks too much animal fats will give him heart disease, hehe such a slave.

Aliens are demons and they will soon roam freely around again physically during the tribulation once the Holy Ghost is outta here.

Aliens are demons and they will soon roam freely around again physically during the tribulation once the Holy Ghost is outta here.

View attachment 395826View attachment 395827
Maybe you are right. I'm not a christian but... I don't really believe in space and aliens or demons. Satan only exists through christianity so without christianity there wouldn't be any demons or devils. I question the moon landing, i think it was made in a studio. I'm not a flat earther either but i don't have anything against the flat earth theory. I believe in flat earth more than the spinning ball tbh.

Satan only exists through christianity so without christianity there wouldn't be any demons or devils.
But the demons did exist already before Christianity. Christianity began less than 2k years ago, history is older than that.

I question the moon landing, i think it was made in a studio.
I don't believe in the moon landing either.

I'm not a flat earther either but i don't have anything against the flat earth theory. I believe in flat earth more than the spinning ball tbh.
I'm wary about saying much about that topic because it's extremely controversial and if I were to say anything people who know more math and physics than me or have more crendentials than me would just swarm me with complicated stuff that I don't understand and thus "win" the debate. But the heliocentric model is, to say the least, extremely far-fetched. Multiple extreme ultrasonic movements that no one ever felt and shit like that. Also gravity entirely negating the extreme centrifugal force of a shitton of tons spinning at 1.600 km/h, to the point you can do this:

Anyway, since I'm not a scientist or have much understanding about math, physics, etc, I don't talk much about such stuff, but it's implausible as fuck to me.

Last edited:
But the demons did exist already before Christianity. Christianity began less than 2k years ago, humanity is older than that.
What was the name of the religion? Did satanism exist before Christianity? Or are you saying pagans worshipped demons? For example norse pagan gods like Odin were actually demons? I think in most christians eyes all pagan worship is demon worship. Just take a look at this video and witness all the horrendous things christians did to pagan worshippers:

View: https://youtu.be/2ugHO6i-ecE

What was the name of the religion?
Before Christ, there were the Jews already, who did worship the true God aside from their times of rebellion and apostasy.

Or are you saying pagans worshipped demons?
Yes. All non-Christian religions that have deities are worshipping demons.

For example norse pagan gods like Odin were actually demons?
Yes bro. Demons see worshipping like that as an opportunity to be worshipped and fool people. "Do you want to worship that Odin God you just came up with? No problem, call me Odin, call me Ra, call me Vishnu, call me Moloch, call me Iemanjá, whatever floats your boat. Just worship me instead of the true God".

Just take a look at this video and witness all the horrendous things christians did to pagan worshippers:
A lot of violent stuff was done in the name of Christ, especially by the Roman "catholics". But this says nothing about God and everything about men. In the bible we are not told to wage war and conquer pagans by sword, but rather to preach the gospel to non-believers. Most "Christian" man-made denominations, including the biggest of them, the Roman one, are cults.

Matthew 7 KJV

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Alien Nation doesn't really hold up. It's kinda like lethal weapon, but with alien drugs. Sstangya Tssorentsa (George) is an interesting character, but it doesn't carry the film.

Aliens aren't real.

We went to the moon. Ya fucking morons. We have have live pictures from the space station 24/7 dinglebats.

Last edited:
Before Christ, there were the Jews already, who did worship the true God aside from their times of rebellion and apostasy.

Yes. All non-Christian religions that have deities are worshipping demons.

Yes bro. Demons see worshipping like that as an opportunity to be worshipped and fool people. "Do you want to worship that Odin God you just came up with? No problem, call me Odin, call me Ra, call me Vishnu, call me Moloch, call me Iemanjá, whatever floats your boat. Just worship me instead of the true God".

A lot of violent stuff was done in the name of Christ, especially by the Roman "catholics". But this says nothing about God and everything about men. In the bible we are not told to wage war and conquer pagans by sword, but rather to preach the gospel to non-believers. Most "Christian" man-made denominations, including the biggest of them, the Roman one, are cults.

Matthew 7 KJV

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
How do you feel about northern Europeans who thinks christianity, Islam and Judaism are just semitic desert religions who don't belong in northern Europe to begin with? And they would rather worship their old gods and pre-christian traditions than some kike on a stick? (no offense). That's kinda how i feel. Are they satanists in your eyes? I don't have an extreme resentment towards christianity but i will never see it as my countrys native religion since it took over my country, tried to destroy all the pre-christian artifacts. Build churces on top of runestones etc. My country has only been christian for 1000 years. Lithuania has only been christian for 600 years but i'm sure most of the people celebrate and worship their pagan pre-christian traditions. Paganism is more common in baltic and slavic european countries.

Also bonus question: How do you feel about Swedish christian priest/bishops who promote gay pride and other degeneracy. The church has become very political here.
Alien Nation doesn't really hold up. It's kinda like lethal weapon, but with aliens drugs. Sstangya Tssorentsa (George) is an interesting character, but it doesn't carry the film.

Aliens aren't real.

We went to the moon. Ya fucking morons. We have have live pictures from the space station 24/7 dinglebats.
The film was alright. NASAs cgi pictures/videos don't hold up IMO.

How do you feel about northern Europeans who thinks christianity, Islam and Judaism are just semitic desert religions who don't belong in northern Europe to begin with? And they would rather worship their old gods and pre-christian traditions than some kike on a stick? (no offense). That's kinda how i feel. Are they satanists in your eyes?
That's pride. Pride is a dangerous sin and it was the very first sin, committed by Satan, then Lucifer. The vast majority of people are not Hebrews, they are gentiles. I'm also a gentile, 0% Jewish, I even made a DNA test.

All my ancestors worshipped pagan false gods as well. But what's gonna save your soul is not your race, your nation, your tradition or any of that. It's Jesus.

Colossians 2:8 KJV - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Mark 7 KJV -
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

God probably chose that area of the world for the savior to be born because it's right at the center of the old world, so that it could spread easier.

I don't have an extreme resentment towards christianity but i will never see it as my countrys native religion since it took over my country, tried to destroy all the pre-christian artifacts. Build churces on top of runestones etc. My country has only been christian for 1000 years. Lithuania has only been christian for 600 years but i'm sure most of the people celebrate and worship their pagan pre-christian traditions. Paganism is more common in baltic and slavic european countries.
Remember, the people who did acts of violence, war, conquering and forceful conversions were not true Christians following the bible but heretics. Read the bible, there's no commandment of God for us Christians to do any of these things.

One could commit any heinous act and proclaim that he's doing it in the name of Jesus, which wouldn't mean he's a true Christian doing the work of God by any means.

Also bonus question: How do you feel about Swedish christian priest/bishops who promote gay pride and other degeneracy. The church has become very political here.
Complete heretics doing Satan's bid. Promoting wrong stuff is considered worse than comitting personal sins in the bible.

It's all CGI and fisheye cameras. You don't have to be very smart to notice.

It's all CGI and fisheye cameras. You don't have to be very smart to notice.
You know that had cameras before CGI ever existed. They had film cameras even before computers were a thing.

Don't be a dumbass.

You know that had cameras before CGI ever existed. They had film cameras even before computers were a thing.

Don't be a dumbass.
Yes, and if you watch space travel footage from the 60s and 70s, it's even more obviously fake then modern CGI stuff.

decent buddy cop/sorta realistic sci-fi flick. written by the guy who later created Farscape which was a pretty good series

Yes, and if you watch space travel footage from the 60s and 70s, it's even more obviously fake then modern CGI stuff.
What do you think astronomers and engineers do all day? There is an army of people working on space assets.

How would spacex work if they didn't copy the technology of the 60s? You're taking generations of lies and coverup among hundreds of thousands directly involved, and millions who had oversight. What have billions of dollars been used for? Scientists who work for NASA aren't driving around in lamborghinis.

It only looks fake because you have no point of reference on how it is supposed to look like anyway.

What do you think astronomers and engineers do all day? There is an army of people working on space assets.

How would spacex work if they didn't copy the technology of the 60s? You're taking generations of lies and coverup among hundreds of thousands directly involved, and millions who had oversight. What have billions of dollars been used for? Scientists who work for NASA aren't driving around in lamborghinis.
To be fair, that was also one of my biggest questions about all that stuff. It does look "too big to be fake". I can't know the answer, all I know is that it does look fake and implausible af.

To be fair, that was also one of my biggest questions about all that stuff. It does look "too big to be fake". I can't know the answer, all I know is that it does look fake and implausible af.
The Japanese have a satellite around the moon that has taken photos of the moon landing areas. You can see the literal footprints of the astronauts. Flags, tire tracks from the rover, footprints, left behind equipment....
584641main apollo17 left 670

The Japanese have a satellite around the moon that has taken photos of the moon landing areas. You can see the literal footprints of the astronauts. Flags, tire tracks from the rover, footprints, left behind equipment....
Can you show me that?