Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Amishmaxxing the way to ascension?

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Imagine getting to live in a community where monogamy is the only accepted form of heterosexual relationship. Where the people are down to earth and virtuous. Where they don't even use the internet to know what's going on in the outside world. The only price you have to pay is to give up the technology that does nothing but burn out your dopamine receptors. Well guess what? The Amish welcome new members. The idea of joining looks pretty appealing tbh.

it will be very difficult to adapt to that amish lifestlye tbh

If you're more or less serious about it I think they will accept you. But I think the sex life with their women is bad since all of them seem so guilt ridden about physical pleasures.

Based. Also, Macron, infamous president of France, is making fun of them Amish ppl. Ultimate proof amish are giga based tbhtbhtbh

I thought about this before actually. If lived in the US i'd strongly consider just abandoning everything to join an Amish community.

A strong community, a wife, a sense of purpose? Sign me up. I wouldn't need modern day distractions if had those things

Only for UScels

I would join if I believed in God.

I think @Mainländer did that once.

If you're more or less serious about it I think they will accept you. But I think the sex life with their women is bad since all of them seem so guilt ridden about physical pleasures.
Starfish sex is better than getting cucked. Besides, maybe amish foids just have the dignity to keep their freakiness in their own bedrooms.
And more specifically white UScels @BummerDrummer
I'm pretty sure the amish aren't racist.

And more specifically white UScels @BummerDrummer
But do Amishs do sex for pleasure? If they don’t, then he is only going to get sex when planning to have babies

But do Amishs do sex for pleasure? If they don’t, then he is only going to get sex when planning to have babies
I don't know what their teaching is on sex, but the standard christian view is that enjoying sex is okay as long as you're only having sex with your spouse.

I think @Mainländer did that once.
No, what I did was Mormonmaxxing. But I quickly realized the white female missionaires were not within my reach.

No, same with jewmaxxing. If you are not NT you cannot communityaxx.

what's the gender ratio in an Amish community? crucial piece of info before considering this

There's a lot of incest in amish communities. It's not as innocent as you think it is.

grass always looks greener on the other side. they will cuck u too

That's typical for Christians.

I'd love to live with people like the Amish, provided they were less like Christians and more like the ancient Germanics, who had virtues without Christianity.

Amishmaxxing really nigga? Just rot dude.

I'm pretty sure the amish aren't racist.
Not on the level of racist groups but wouldn't expect for them to be as accepting as if a white person tried to apply to join the community. Are Amish known for being ethnic? No they are mostly known for being white.