Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anybody else a dandruffcel?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
dandruff-causes-curly-hair-men-itching.jpg

Seriously no matter how much specialty shampoo I use I still have a considerate amount of dandruff. It especially sucks since I'm trying to grow long hair so this could be a way worse situation in the future.
Meanwhile I've seen Chad's with the longish prettyboy hair and they dont have a speck of dandruff

ease up on the shampoo, sometimes it dries up the scalp and causes dandruff from the dead dried skin.

Very little hair left.

Is anybody else a retardcel?

Dandruff is that last thing u need, especially since u seem curry, buddy boyo

Yes

I had turbo dandruff for a long time and my cuck school wouldn’t even let me wear a hat to hide the shame.

Now I just wear hats all the time and claw my head violently in the shower to the point of bleeding so I do not notice it as much.

I was before I had to start shaving the hair off. It was always over for me hair-wise.

I’ve had chronic dandruff since I was a teenager, and still have it to this day. My hair also gets unbearably itchy whenever it’s hot, and it is always darn hot here. Shampoos seem to make the amount of dandruff even worse.

Me too. I have this dandruff problem since 2005 and despite trying various shampoos and conditioners, it persists.

@FidelCashflow @Monk of Failure @Animecel2D @Swimcell
Dandruff is (caused by) fungus on scalp. You need prescription antifungal shampoo. Off the shelf ones wont do shit.

Or, if you cant go to a doctor, get %5 white distilled vinegar for cleaning. Use that on your head, and scrub well.
You will need to keep that up up to a month. It will kill the fungi, but not the spores. If you stop, it will grow back.

Bleach solution would also work , although you probably shouldnt be using that on your head.

Last edited:
yeah i do, i tried aloe shampoo, and it did help quite a bit, when i used to use my hands and rub my hair, it would fall out like snow, but it's improving

You guys come with the randomest shit. . . Lol
Regardless I can relate heavy.
Here hoping I don't have to deal with shit will stop

Dandruff is (caused by) fungus on scalp. You need prescription antifungal shampoo. Off the shelf ones wont do shit.

Or, if you cant go to a doctor, get %5 white distilled vinegar for cleaning. Use that on your head, and scrub well.
You will need to keep that up up to a month. It will kill the fungi, but not the spores. If you stop, it will grow back.

Bleach solution would also work , although you probably shouldnt be using that on your head.
I tried using apple cider vinegar, but I stopped after a week because it didn’t seem to be doing much, and it made my hair smell somewhat weird. I guess I should use It for the whole month as you said, otherwise this itchiness will annoy me to no end.

I was before I had to start shaving the hair off. It was always over for me hair-wise.
Why didn't you use fin or nezoral

Seriously no matter how much specialty shampoo I use I still have a considerate amount of dandruff. It especially sucks since I'm trying to grow long hair so this could be a way worse situation in the future.
Meanwhile I've seen Chad's with the longish prettyboy hair and they dont have a speck of dandruff
That's me after a day or two of not showering. When's the last time you showed before taking this pic?

I was fifteen and too busy getting ground through the mental health system to notice my receding hairline.
Brutal, I have always had a garbage hairline, it's always been almost bill hader tier, but it's been like that since birth

It sucks being subhuman, in one form or another. But surely since you were past nw2, even the most ignorant teen could notice something was wrong?

@FidelCashflow @Monk of Failure @Animecel2D @Swimcell

Thank you for the advice, will try starting tomorrow. The vinegar, I mean, not the bleach. Do you know if the spores just keep forever or should I stop after a couple of months?

I was fifteen and too busy getting ground through the mental health system to notice my receding hairline.

very relatable my man. Mental health systems, the US especially, often do much more harm than good IMO.

ex dandruffcel here. use nizoral shampoo, it will do the trick.

Brutal, I have always had a garbage hairline, it's always been almost bill hader tier, but it's been like that since birth

It sucks being subhuman, in one form or another. But surely since you were past nw2, even the most ignorant teen could notice something was wrong?
Nobody ever pointed it out to me nor did I notice it myself until years later.

I've got it but this Head N' Shoulders (or perhaps it's the off brand shampoo?) seems to adequately control it keeping it at barely detectable levels.

Well if I'm in my showering and shampooing regularly phase which translates to a shower every two or three days that is.

Nobody ever pointed it out to me nor did I notice it myself until years later.
Once you progress back nw2, it's over. The repear is out for you

Hopefully now teens who fall victim are more prepared for it.
I've got it but this Head N' Shoulders or it's off brand shampoo seems to adequately control it keeping it at barely detectable levels.

Well if I'm in my showering and shampooing regularly phrase which translates to a shower every two or three days that is.
I have to shower every day or my hair gets really greasy. It stains my headphones too, really gross.

You need to find out the cause of your dandruff. Dry scalp? Excess oil? Fungal infection? Eczema?

I used to have a dandruff problem. I used Nizoral for a month and when it was gone, I switched over to Aesop shampoos and conditioners to retain enough moisture and get rid of oil.

Just stop putting stuff in your hair. Water only. Putting foreign chemicals on your scalp dries and damages it which causes dandruff. Shampoo once a month at the least.

I used to be but found my shampoo
full

Can’t relate

same here try olive oil or baby oil, I have been told raw eggs in your hair can help but I have not tried that one.

Tbh, good luck. Maybe you could damage control with fin? Jfl
No, there's absolutely nothing left worth preserving. It'd be like putting meat in the freezer to keep it from rotting when it's already putrid and full of maggots.

Only if I haven't showered, but even then, it isn't much.

Thank you for the advice, will try starting tomorrow. The vinegar, I mean, not the bleach. Do you know if the spores just keep forever or should I stop after a couple of months?
Spores are absolutely everywhere, even in the air you breathe. But the thing is, they need broken skin surface to latch onto. Then they suck the skin dry and use the water for themselves, this creates more broken skin surface and a better environment for more fungi, and dead dried up skin falls off as dandruff.
In short, you will need to keep this up, until the skin heals, and is no longer a friendly environment for spores to grow into fungus. I would keep it up a little while longer after the fungus is not visible anymore. Just to be sure.

I tried using apple cider vinegar, but I stopped after a week because it didn’t seem to be doing much, and it made my hair smell somewhat weird. I guess I should use It for the whole month as you said, otherwise this itchiness will annoy me to no end.
Chemical cleaning alone wont fix it. Leave it on for a short time (Give it time to dissolve fungi) then scrub your head. You might repeat with regular shampoo for the smell and extra cleanliness. White vinegar is %5 and has less of a smell, compared to apple cider vinegar which is %4 I believe.

Last edited:
Just stop putting stuff in your hair. Water only. Putting foreign chemicals on your scalp dries and damages it which causes dandruff. Shampoo once a month at the least.
Jesus, I'm using 2% ketoconazole everyday and my hair isn't even close to dry. If I went a whole month without using shampoo it would be an absolute greasy disgusting mess.

No, there's absolutely nothing left worth preserving. It'd be like putting meat in the freezer to keep it from rotting when it's already putrid and full of maggots.
:feelsrope: brutal

Do you use conditioner after shampooing? Put it in your hair and leave it in for 10 minutes, it helped me. I used a good quality conditioner

Jesus, I'm using 2% ketoconazole everyday and my hair isn't even close to dry. If I went a whole month without using shampoo it would be an absolute greasy disgusting mess.
Your hair is supposed to be greasy though. What do you want, greasy hair or dandruff?

Dandruff is that last thing u need, especially since u seem curry, buddy boyo
You just described me, a curry with turbo dandruff. :feelsbadman: Which is why I'll never ascend and will be a truecel for life.

Psoriasis on scalp, permanent dandruff on there jfl.

I used to have a dandruff problem. I used Nizoral for a month and when it was gone, I switched over to Aesop shampoos and conditioners to retain enough moisture and get rid of oil.
How are their shampoos? I've only used their face wash and moisturiser products and I thought they were pretty good for a dryskincel

Last edited:
As others have said, You first have to find out what's causing dandruff on your hair. Usually it is a very common skin disease called Seborrheic dermatitis which makes your skin turn red and itch a lot. This has no known cause or cure so you just have to experiment with different treatments until you find something that works for you.

I have severe Psoriasis on my scalp which is another skin disease that's very similar to Seborrheic dermatitis, Though this one is caused by your immune system attacking your healthy skin cells. It has no known cure just like Seborrheic dermatitis but what helps me is coal tar shampoo. I have also heard it helps with other skin diseases as well so give it a try and see what happens.

It doesn't help me a lot though as my case is pretty severe and covers my entire scalp plus my cheeks and eyebrows so I have to wash my entire head and face every day to scrub off the dead skin cells.

Yeah I have had bad dandruff for a long time.
Special shampoo helps with it enough to make it disappear for a day, almost completely just couple flakes in hair.
But even if I couldn't do anything about it... it would literally be the least of my problems lol.

Yes. T-gel anti dandruff shampoo helps me. Most times when i scratch my head or even ruffle my hair for 5 minutes, I create a mini pile of flakes and hair