Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is anyone amazed by just how terribly they have been treated by normies all their lives?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
The quarantine has given me a lot of time to think about this. The more I think about it, the more insane it feels.
Nearly every single person I have met in my life has treated me like garbage, either as soon as I met them or in the hours/days/weeks/months after. Even the "friends" I have made have all ridiculed me sooner or later. I feel like any group that I became a part of over the course of my life have only accepted me to be the butt of jokes. They all make fun of me and they disguise this as light-hearted humor, when it's clearly not. They know that it affects me unless they are completely fucking retarded.

I feel like this is more than just my looks. I know many people just as ugly as me and even uglier who still post pictures of them going out to parties, being in bed with their girlfriends etc.
This has to be also the way I was raised. I am way too passive. I have had the worst combination of parents a young boy growing up could have. A physically and mentally abusive whore mother and a cuckold beta bitch step-father. There was no way I could've ever succeeded with that upbringing. As a result, I have spent all my life being a doormat. A comic relief character. |Due to my mother destroying all my self-confidence and my father never teaching me how to be a man I was never able to stand up for myself.
Since a young age I have been "complimented" so many times by old people who told me that i'm "well-mannered" and "polite" jfl. The first time I heard that was when it was truly over for me.

Yes, only a select few (<2) normies on alot of drugs have treated me like an equal. Aside from that people avoid looking my direction when passing them on the street, just lol at my life.

Nearly every single person I have met in my life has treated me like garbage, either as soon as I met them or in the hours/days/weeks/months after. Even the "friends" I have made have all ridiculed me sooner or later. I feel like any group that I became a part of over the course of my life have only accepted me to be the butt of jokes. They all make fun of me and they disguise this as light-hearted humor, when it's clearly not. They know that it affects me unless they are completely fucking retarded.
I can relate a lot to this. I always was the comic relief for normfags to laugh their asses off at 24/7. As always I couldn't do shit due to their insults being disguised as ''light hearted humor'' as you say. Seriously fuck them and I hope corona rapes their life and health forever.

I feel you man. I was raised by a single mother and I had an older sister who berated me at every step. I also am very low t because of my condition so it was truly over for me. I was always extremely passive and people always used me and treated me like shit. This shit has followed my whole life, even on her I am way too passive.

I can relate a lot to this. I always was the comic relief for normfags to laugh their asses off at 24/7. As always I couldn't do shit due to their insults being disguised as ''light hearted humor'' as you say. Seriously fuck them and I hope corona rapes their life and health forever.
I feel you man. I was raised by a single mother and I had an older sister who berated me at every step. I also am very low t because of my condition so it was truly over for me. I was always extremely passive and people always used me and treated me like shit. This shit has followed my whole life, even on her I am way too passive.

Funnily enough i'm just about the nicest person most people will meet. Not because I actually am nice (i'm not really sure if I am) but because i'm so high inhib. I never did anything to try and piss anyone off and in return anyone I ever met took a huge steaming shit on me.
Being nice is the worst fucking thing you can be in this life.

It may sound like a cope but I don't really care about being attractive or liked by normies anymore. I'm too far gone. Too many bad experiences.

All I want at this point is just get a brain transplant from this guy:

Trevor

Funnily enough i'm just about the nicest person most people will meet. Not because I actually am nice (i'm not really sure if I am) but because i'm so high inhib. I never did anything to try and piss anyone off and in return anyone I ever met took a huge steaming shit on me.

It may sound like a cope but I don't really care about being attractive or liked by normies anymore. I'm too far gone. Too many bad experiences.

View attachment 232050
Trevor is very based tbh. I wish I was as low inhib as him.

Nah bro they’re hurting more than you ever have bro pull your bootstraps up bro

View attachment 232050
that guy is based as fuck.
i wish i was his friend irl.

The quarantine has given me a lot of time to think about this. The more I think about it, the more insane it feels.

I feel like this is more than just my looks. I know many people just as ugly as me and even uglier who still post pictures of them going out to parties, being in bed with their girlfriends etc.
This has to be also the way I was raised. I am way too passive. I have had the worst combination of parents a young boy growing up could have. A physically and mentally abusive whore mother and a cuckold beta bitch step-father. There was no way I could've ever succeeded with that upbringing. As a result, I have spent all my life being a doormat. A comic relief character. |Due to my mother destroying all my self-confidence and my father never teaching me how to be a man I was never able to stand up for myself.
Since a young age I have been "complimented" so many times by old people who told me that i'm "well-mannered" and "polite" jfl. The first time I heard that was when it was truly over for me.

I feel you bro. My dad is the biggest cuck/beta of all time. So naturally i became one too.

View attachment 232050
who is he ?

This is what happens if you’re an ugly Manlet

My parents raised me like a female.
I am way too high inhib, way too polite, way too laxist, way too passive.

I am a joke of a man.
I wish i was like big boss (avi).

but how you rate yourself on looks ?? 5 of 10 or what ?

Its mostly females tbh. They treat worse than males.

Brutal for real, doormat or sociopath, make your choice tbh.

Normies see themselves superior to us thats why they treat us like shit.

Do you still maintain a circle of friends?

Yes, only a select few (<2) normies on alot of drugs have treated me like an equal. Aside from that people avoid looking my direction when passing them on the street, just lol at my life.
If this happens to you and you're the guy that gets behind the group when they're walking you know it's over

View attachment 232050
over dude. I also wouldn't want to mix myself up with those pieces of shit.

My parents raised me like a female.
I am way too high inhib, way too polite, way too laxist, way too passive.

I am a joke of a man.
I wish i was like big boss (avi).
Truly relatable tbh

but how you rate yourself on looks ?? 5 of 10 or what ?

I can't really be objective about my own looks. I'm pretty sure I have BDD because I feel like my looks fluctuate depending on my mood.

Do you still maintain a circle of friends?

Yes and they all treat me like shit. I contemplated breaking things off with them many times before, but once I do that, i'm finished. No hopes of ascending again. I will never find another friend group since all of them have already been formed.

Yes and they all treat me like shit. I contemplated breaking things off with them many times before, but once I do that, i'm finished. No hopes of ascending again. I will never find another friend group since all of them have already been formed.

This is just awful.

I honestly think it's better to have no friends at all; they probably aren't going to help you ascend anyway.

If this happens to you and you're the guy that gets behind the group when they're walking you know it's over
Holy fuck man nailed it bro, yeah it's over indeed. Never began for me, tbh.

I can not imagine being blackpilled, and then having bluepilled normie friends who treat you like trash on top of things.

Unacceptable.

Bluepilled friends are fine but they have to be nice and helpful and share similar interests; otherwise lone wolf is the only way. Lone wolf has its own set of cons though (mainly you become like a wild beast) but I will absolutely take it over having bad friends.

I'm not amazed or surprised at all, i know how evil normies are

This sounds like me. I had a similar upbringing, though both my parents were abusive and I have autism. I wasn't always beta like you but there were many cases where I didn't stick up for myself when I should have. Due to my condition and way I was raised. I ended up getting treated like shit by everyone and either betrayed or abandoned. However, I have found peace in solitude. Being alone is better than being the easy target that everyone in a group gangs up on.

DESTROY

ALL

NORMIES

I'm not surprised. Most people are just soulless mechanical piles of flesh.

I want to rip every normie's head off in minecraft and then hang their pixelated block head on the wall of my dirt house

I used to run through loads of scenarios in my head, trying to figure out what I could have done differently to be liked by people. It used to frustrate me endlessly since I just couldn't figure out why I had been so unsuccessful with socializing. I now realize that my looks and awkwardness are the only real reasons people hated me. There was never anything I could have done differently, people disliked me because I was me.

I'm still amazed now how disrespectfully and cruelly I'm treated at work sometimes. Especially once they knew I was single at this age and never married. It's worse than being bullied at school really.