Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else a TINYcel?

• Thread starter Mangekyou Sharingan
  • Start date
Mangekyou Sharingan

Mangekyou Sharingan

Katkashi of the Sharingan
A tinycel is essentially anyone who is shorter than the average height for white male in developed areas (6'2) and thinner than the average bideltoid (23.5 inches).
I'm 5'11 with a 21.5-22 inch bideltoid and I constantly get height and bideltoid mogged everywhere I go jfc
Maxresdefault 6

thats just a manlet and a framcel both are terms already

Manlet/framecel would be 6 foot with a 23 inch bideltoid. I'm too thin and short to be considered those.
are you a troll? "would be 6 ft" a manlet is anything under 6

your low post count, new account and obsession with something already defined seems like you might be trolling

No, a manlet is anything below average, which is 6'2. Coping phaggot.
fuck out troll, average ranges through nation and in us the average is 5'10/5'11. The meme is 6'2 or over, you are a mallet if you are under 6'0 get over it bitch

Lol coping subhuman shitstain. It's not a meme. When u factor out literal subhumans like asians and curries and poor people, he average is 6'2. The REAL average, the average for people u compete with and were given the same socioeconomic opportunities as. Fucking kill urself, ugly coping manlet.
what is your oppression with that anyways you dumb weeabu asshole. There already is terms for that get the fuck out with your Tinycel term bitch, nobody needs that term you goddam dumbass. There is manlet and framcel use those bitch no need for you dumb criteria.
this

Fucking ugly subhuman short tinycel ethnic faggot. You're fucking delusional and need to suck a shotgun. You're clearly a dirty non native english speaker.
Subhuman fucking cope. Fucking hang yourself.
Obvious troll at this point just hang yourself, getting triggered over literally nothing. Sorry your stupid fucking term isn't gonna stick good bye.

No one cares about you and your copes jfl
no cope boyo im a manlet too don't know why it matters to you tho. Lol at your dumbass tho for getting triggered at nothing, and nice thread by the way lmao

5'11? I'd kill for that height and wear the 3 inch height insoles i bought

turbo tinycel here. You are a giant compared to me.
2f7.jpg

You can’t just add adjectives in front of cel and make it a term

59C06564 0029 42F9 8C45 B01665757915

Lol. Remind me to stay away from wherever you live OP. Average height of 6 foot 2 sounds fucking brutal. My bideltoid is under 20 inches aswell

Lol. Remind me to stay away from wherever you live OP. Average height of 6 foot 2 sounds fucking brutal. My bideltoid is under 20 inches aswell

average height of 6'2 would make me rope instantly lmao