Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else going to ditch their family when they turn 18?

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
YOLO they will deserve it they have abandoned me and blamed me for everything im fucking just stuck in the waiting game because I already know who i will talk to. they have also gave me garbage genes regardless of mental abuse

Last edited:
No they give me free stuff

I'm not a youngcel.

I'm 19 and still lives with single mom

My family abanadoned me like 5-6 years back

If I can afford it

You'll probably be doing them a favor honestly

you really want to be lonely?

kindergarten.co moment

No i'm gonna live with them for as long as i can so i can live rent free while I wageslave.

yea i thought the same thing until i realized that im too autistic and retarded to do anything for myself now im 19 and still have zero idea how the fuck to do anything

DBD797A0 3ED1 4720 A58C 5C1B78F2DE91

fakecel if you dont have mentally ill surroundings

I was driven away by arguements and inceldom away from my parents

No they give me free stuff
based, i don't have it so bad at home, prob. gonna stay here untill ~24 to save money. but then leave them forever beceause i don't care about them, they can ask my 2 siblings if they want stuff

Same here, never talking to them again

These are the people calling me fakecel, literal children that haven't even seen real defeat or struggle yet and have the ability to move out and make a living. As you guys like to say, JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Terrible idea. Stay with them as long as possible and try to save whatever money you can.

However bad you think living with your parents is, it's much worse when you pay for everything and are responsible for everything too.

Based idea. I would have done it but for me it’s money efficient to stick with current routine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back