Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else here an existential nihilist or am I the only one?

• Thread starter BringBackPatriarchy
  • Start date
B

BringBackPatriarchy

Banned
-
I can't be the only nihilist here... or am I?

To hell with this queer ass planet.

life is meaningless though i dont really use the term nihilism, i realise the futility of all my actions and invain attempts to get any sort of female affection.

Right there with you OP.

this world needs to be punished for allowing degeneracy to spread so much

Everyone in the world is a nihilist, it's just some people are weaker than others and need to cope.

There's nothing more liberating than realizing that there's no god, no objective morality, and that life has no intrinsic meaning or value. Before, I was obsessed with living up to other people's standards, which were completely subjective and often hypocritically applied. Now that I have come to accept the meaninglessness of human existence, I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything anymore. I don't care about what others think or say. If some Christard tries to push his religion on me, I tell him to fuck off. If a woman says hi to me, I spit in her face.

You know you're truly free when you're able to create your own standards of good and evil.

I don't know much about that philosophy, but I plan on getting to know about buddhism and stoicism.

No I am too bud. Are you a moral nihilist like me too?

Also, check out this vid.

Nope your among emigos unless your white then fuck off.. Just kidding.
When I turned 19 after my dad kicked me out for not being alpha enough my mind broke and I wanted to kill myself but after realizing I disappointed everyone I stopped caring and just lived for myself. My dad did me a huge favor as like you I tell my folks to fuck off with religion, I act mygnoist if I'm in public and a woman bothers me and I don't worry about living life the right way or doing the wrong thing.

If everybody thought like you and I did op then society would collapse which is why people are saddled with copes to enslave their minds so they are forever trapped by everyone's expectations.

Non existent existentialist memes who said it better max stirner friedrich 25055694

No I am too bud. Are you a moral nihilist like me too?

Morality is just another control mechanism, a spook like religion, used to force others to conform to some set of predetermined values. There's no empirical evidence that morality has any objective basis in reality or that the "moral-bindingness" of moral principles is anything more than a figment of the human imagination.

I'm definitely a moral nihilist from a meta-ethical perspective, but for pragmatic reasons, I'm a moral fictionalist, meaning that I will sometimes act as if certain moral belief-systems are literally true for the sake of personal convenience. In this regard, I prefer ethical egoism, which provides the rational justification for doing whatever I like as long as I can escape detection by others.

Morality is just another control mechanism, a spook like religion, used to force others to conform to some set of predetermined values. There's no empirical evidence that morality has any objective basis in reality or that the "moral-bindingness" of moral principles is anything more than a figment of the human imagination.

I'm definitely a moral nihilist from a meta-ethical perspective, but for pragmatic reasons, I'm a moral fictionalist, meaning that I will sometimes act as if certain moral belief-systems are literally true for the sake of personal convenience. In this regard, I prefer ethical egoism, which provides the rational justification for doing whatever I like as long as I can escape detection by others.
Sounds a little bit like this

1*1Z35TNW0yJc3WOeyt23ocA.png

Following a certain moral structure to get something out of it for yourself. I'd do the same if any of it benefited me.

If everybody thought like you and I did op then society would collapse which is why people are saddled with copes to enslave their minds so they are forever trapped by everyone's expectations.

The leftist authoritarians are trying to eliminate hierarchy by making everyone equal. Society is going to collapse anyway, even if most people remain mindless conformists.

im meursault

Every single modern western institution is founded on a lie, and not even a noble one either. I became completely disillusioned with modern society when I was finally able to see through its falsehoods.

In this Orwellian world we live in, everything is the opposite of what it appears to be. We don't live in a democracy, we live under a liberal dictatorship; equality is merely a pretext for ethnic cleansing; feminism is man-hatred of the most virulent kind; therapy is a racket controlled by sadistic torturers who abuse society's refuse for profit and pleasure; the police don't uphold the law, but are criminal gangsters and misfits sworn to defend the criminals in power; religion is not comforting at all, but for stupid people, a crutch for the weak; sex, far from being romantic, is governed by the cruel laws of evolutionary biology; our education system, far from promoting freedom of inquiry, is little more than a giant daycare center that prepares the majority of its students for long periods of debt-slavery...

The list could go on for pages. The modern state is without credibility or legitimacy. For our sake and the future, it should be dismantled, by force if necessary. We destroy to create anew.

I think not only us, but most people are nihilists. All a nihilist is someone who doesn't believe there is objective worth or morality. Having to accept other cultures with values that differ from our own basically guarantees we adopt a nihilistic attitude.

When people say the meaning of life is to find your own meaning, they are essentially spreading nihilism. Somethings people are still really up-their-ass judgmental about though: like killing for instance. It's bad to kill.... but what about in self-defense, in the military, as a police-man, or to save other people? People disagree about the exact circumstances when it is moral, if not heroic, to kill.

Not sure if it’s textbook nihilism but I believe we are slaves to chasing pleasure even though it’s less than 1 percent of our actual life, so 99 percent is meaningless filler.

Not sure if it’s textbook nihilism but I believe we are slaves to chasing pleasure even though it’s less than 1 percent of our actual life, so 99 percent is meaningless filler.

Life is basically meaningless, so you might as well spend all your time pursuing and experiencing all sorts of fleeting pleasures, of both the physical and intellectual variety. I believe it was the Greek philosopher Epicurus who spoke of pleasure as the highest good, but what you're referring to is hedonism, the enjoyment of sensual pleasure for its own sake, a philosophy that is more than compatible with nihilism.

>Listening to what these sluts have to say on anything philosphical

You know, I can't think of a single notable female philosopher. I don't think such a thing has ever existed.

You know, I can't think of a single notable female philosopher. I don't think such a thing has ever existed.
And for good reason. Females think with their emotions more often than with their logic.