[RageFuel] Is anyone else here bothered by interracial couples?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
I am, they physically bother me. It's absolute torture seeing them.

Every time I see an interracial couple, I just death stare the shit out of them, or in rare cases, when I'm really angry, I take indirect verbal action. I saw an interracial couple kiss [BMWF] next to me on a crowded sidewalk yesterday and I deadass passed by them and simply said "disgusting." They looked back, but I heightmogged everyone within the vicinity so they didn't do shit.

I'm also abhorred by their extreme selfishness and their lack of loyalty towards their culture and bloodline. At least 85% likely if they fuck and have a male kid, he's gonna turn out to be an incel. I look at interracial couples with pity when I see them with a baby boy. When I look at a mixed boy, I say that the boy's gonna be in the suicide statistics or he's gonna be another hERo.

And call me a volcel all you like, but I'd never fuck a mudshark either. I'd tell the bitch to get lost. Not insecure or anything (7x5.5), it's just that mudshark whore behavior abhors me to the point where it makes my dick softer than a brand new memory foam mattress.

Last edited:
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
It doesnt bother me. I'd date a girl of any race

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Nope. I'm indifferent. Also I pity people like you who're triggered by something as petty as that to be frank.

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
not really, you wouldnt have been with her anyways lol

1984cel

1984cel

Banned
-
I’m apathetic to miscegenation at this juncture. Women fuck dogs and horses for Pete’s sake. If they can do that, of course they’ll decide to burn some coal as well

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

-
Nope. I'm indifferent. Also I pity people like you who're triggered by something as petty as that to be frank.
Petty? You should realize this type of behavior creates incels.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
i cant stand porch monkey behaviour either, but id still fuck me a jigaboo bitch tbh.

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
Gotta love the stormfrontcels, hate interracial relationships, but would probably go get them a prime asian girl to ascend. OP most of us here would be happy with just any girl looking our way.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

-
Gotta love the stormfrontcels, hate interracial relationships, but would probably go get them a prime asian girl to ascend.
I'm not a whitenat, I'm a white-towelhead mix and I just hate race mixing in general. Never actually seen me a WMAF couple publicly, but I'd have the same reaction.

456C6C696F74

456C6C696F74

Rōnin
-
Only if they don't do racial facials.

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
-
No why would i care?

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

>tfw life
-
but you're also mixed OP

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Cave dweller
-
I'm not racist but I hate it when black males touch white girls

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
deadass? what r u my little n0rmslime sister?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Race doesn't matter I hate all couples equally

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
An incel calling a normie couple disgusting has the same effect as an obese person calling an average guy fat.

Piquedram

Piquedram

Recruit
-
Same. The fact that a woman would date an arab or a black guy before me drives me insane.
It's getting worse and worse and i'm living in Eastern Europe ffs. As if it was not enough that we supply the west with hookers and that rich foreign boomers buy our young women like cattle i now have to compete with Tyrones and Abduls on the sexual market.
Last night i went to a restsurant with some old friends and holy fuck almost all women had non-white bf's.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Overlord
-
Interracial couples are degenerative. They are traitors to their own race and their culture. I don't respect traitors.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Petty? You should realize this type of behavior creates incels.
Ok let me ask you something. Let's say interracial couples spawns incels, would you be willing to be with a hot foid outside your race that shows genuine interest in you? Would you say yeah so you can finally have a foid to be with and start a family of mixed kids while knowing your boys will be incels, or would you throw away the opportunity to be with someone since you fear your sons will become incels?

I just can't help but laugh my ass off at these anti race mixers who'll damn well be in a relationship if a hot foid of a different race takes general interest in them. Furthermore since most of us are ugly anyway it makes no difference if we breed interracialy or within our own race since our sons will be genetic defects just like us. So tell me anti race mixers what kind of answers do you have for my questions?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Temp. Banned
-
They can't help it, they don't know better. Just ignore them.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Chad always wins.
-
Not particularly. I’m just aware of the statistics that go with interacial relationships (you burn the coal you pay the toll).

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
Pinecone IQ. :feelstastyman:

As a curry, I prefer a curry wife, but I'll be damned if I would refuse a female of any race. Who gives a fuck about race? Fucking based.

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I always see non-Finnish men with Finnish girls. Or chad finns with ugly ethnic women. I don't even have a chance...

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
I always see non-Finnish men with Finnish girls. Or chad finns with ugly ethnic women. I don't even have a chance...
I'm curious what a typical Finnish female looks like.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I'm curious what a typical Finnish female looks like.
Depends what part of Finland.
They're fatter than other Nordic people. Some of them have Asiatic eyes, some of them have western eyes. A lot of blonde people but they tend to dye their heads red or other colors. A lot piercings and tattoos.

Some good looking Finnish girls I'd say are
Venla Saartamo and Anna Erikkson. They've hit the wall already but damn it was hard growing up
EDIT: added pictures of them
Venla:

Anna:

And one more thing, trust me. You don't want to see the average finnish girl

Last edited:
S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
Depends what part of Finland.
They're fatter than other Nordic people. Some of them have Asiatic eyes, some of them have western eyes. A lot of blonde people but they tend to dye their heads red or other colors. A lot piercings and tattoos.

Some good looking Finnish girls I'd say are
Venla Saartamo and Anna Erikkson. They've hit the wall already but damn it was hard growing up
Thank you for your input, brother :feelsokman: It would be nice to travel someday but I'm too much of a wagecuck and as a shit skin curry, I'd probably looked down upon anyway.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Thank you for your input, brother :feelsokman: It would be nice to travel someday but I'm too much of a wagecuck and as a shit skin curry, I'd probably looked down upon anyway.
Trust me, Finnish women will take anything but Finnish men. You'll be fine

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
-
No cuz it would be hypocritical for me to be pissed about interracial couples when I would be willing to cross that line too.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
D E G E N E R A T E

Inceptorr

Inceptorr

Banned
-
Racemixing is genocide. White women are the most disgusting whores. They will fuck 50tyrones then will jump to a white beta male cuck provider named peter.

IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Trucel
-
Deport racemixers and mudsharks to eastern congo or somalia.

IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Trucel
-
Same. The fact that a woman would date an arab or a black guy before me drives me insane.
It's getting worse and worse and i'm living in Eastern Europe ffs. As if it was not enough that we supply the west with hookers and that rich foreign boomers buy our young women like cattle i now have to compete with Tyrones and Abduls on the sexual market.
Last night i went to a restsurant with some old friends and holy fuck almost all women had non-white bf's.
Where do you live in eastern europe? I need to know because I might move to eastern europe and I dont want to live in your place. I hate race mixing.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
-
No I would inseminate pretty white girls in order to boost the black populace

Templarcel421

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
Could not possibly agree more

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
It doesnt bother me. I'd date a girl of any race
This
I am, they physically bother me. It's absolute torture seeing them.

Every time I see an interracial couple, I just death stare the shit out of them, or in rare cases, when I'm really angry, I take indirect verbal action. I saw an interracial couple kiss [BMWF] next to me on a crowded sidewalk yesterday and I deadass passed by them and simply said "disgusting." They looked back, but I heightmogged everyone within the vicinity so they didn't do shit.

I'm also abhorred by their extreme selfishness and their lack of loyalty towards their culture and bloodline. At least 85% likely if they fuck and have a male kid, he's gonna turn out to be an incel. I look at interracial couples with pity when I see them with a baby boy. When I look at a mixed boy, I say that the boy's gonna be in the suicide statistics or he's gonna be another hERo.

And call me a volcel all you like, but I'd never fuck a mudshark either. I'd tell the bitch to get lost. Not insecure or anything (7x5.5), it's just that mudshark whore behavior abhors me to the point where it makes my dick softer than a brand new memory foam mattress.
1545662828590-gif.74509

owly

owly

Banned
-
does the pop shit in the woods ?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

-
Ok let me ask you something. Let's say interracial couples spawns incels, would you be willing to be with a hot foid outside your race that shows genuine interest in you? Would you say yeah so you can finally have a foid to be with and start a family of mixed kids while knowing your boys will be incels, or would you throw away the opportunity to be with someone since you fear your sons will become incels?

Well I might date a hot foid outside my race, but having children would be selfish. That and I never planned to have children in the first place. Would likely get married, but kids are a waste of money.

I just can't help but laugh my ass off at these anti race mixers who'll damn well be in a relationship if a hot foid of a different race takes general interest in them. Furthermore since most of us are ugly anyway it makes no difference if we breed interracialy or within our own race since our sons will be genetic defects just like us. So tell me anti race mixers what kind of answers do you have for my questions?
Thing is I'm only a genetic defect because of race mixing. Both sides of my family have literally no genetic defects and some are even Chad-tier. No one in my family is as ugly as I am. That's why I hate it.

SpringHeeledJack

SpringHeeledJack

Ethnic
-
No not at all. I do not care who is in a relationship with whom, I just want to have a girlfriend myself no matter what race she belongs to.

But one thing is certain: If I should be in an interracial relationship someday and then a racist dude like you would show up and stare stupidly at us, then I would kiss my girlfriend deliberately to piss you even more off xD

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

-
But one thing is certain: If I should be in an interracial relationship someday and then a racist dude like you would show up and stare stupidly at us, then I would kiss my girlfriend deliberately to piss you even more off xD
If you were a genetic defect solely because of race mixing too, you would probably see why I do this. I'm not "racist," and I consider no race inferior, I hate race mixing because I was born that way.

Piquedram

Piquedram

Recruit
-
Where do you live in eastern europe? I need to know because I might move to eastern europe and I dont want to live in your place. I hate race mixing.
Romania.

SpringHeeledJack

SpringHeeledJack

Ethnic
-
If you were a genetic defect solely because of race mixing too, you would probably see why I do this. I'm not "racist," and I consider no race inferior, I hate race mixing because I was born that way.
Just because you are like that, not everyone is like that. I think I've already mentioned that to you that most of the mixed guys I know were either very good looking or average looking. Better than most "pure" race guys I know. Does that mean I like or support race mixing? No, but I'm not against it either. I do not care who marries and makes children with whom and I do not want to interfere in the decisions of other people.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

-
Just because you are like that, not everyone is like that. I think I've already mentioned that to you that most of the mixed guys I know were either very good looking or average looking. Better than most "pure" race guys I know. Does that mean I like or support race mixing? No, but I'm not against it either. I do not care who marries and makes children with whom and I do not want to interfere in the decisions of other people.
On the other hand, all of the mixed people I knew throughout my life are still virgins.

Also "average" can't get anything in 2018/2019.
Specifically interracial dating creates incels? (are you retarded?)
It's one of the causes. If it didn't, then I wouldn't be here.

S

Spec Carrot

Officer
-
The way the (((Media))) pushes black man - white woman couples annoys me to no end. That being said, I disapprove of it. Any white girl that sleeps with a black guy clearly has issues.

SpringHeeledJack

SpringHeeledJack

Ethnic
-
On the other hand, all of the mixed people I knew throughout my life are still virgins.
Then we both have different experiences. In fact, the best looking man I've ever met was a mulatto. He is half German and half African (Ivory Coast).
Also "average" can't get anything in 2018/2019.
Yes, this seems to be the really the case here in the West these days :(

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I want to knock a kaffirah out

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
-
Just seeing couples in general bothers me

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
Racial mixing is bad for everyone. Both cultures slowly lose their identities.
Look at how the black community is today. Black females are as degenerate as white females.
Black females traded black men for White Chads and Big Daddy Government.

Black females don't want to build with black men. Black females only want a black men that already has it all (cars, houses, money, social status). Otherwise they will go after White Chads.

Those black females also go after "gangster/thug" black men stereotypes. Because the media sells to them that kind of behavior as positive social status, as success. Honest, hard working, humble black men are a turn off to black females.

So what does black men do? If hard work and a humble life doesn't attract any females? They become even more aggressive, even more marginalized, more violent, more criminal. To fulfill the thug/gangster social status stereotype.

And all that is reinforced by black celebrities. Who praise drugs and degenerate/criminal behavior. And so the young people within the black community, as they grow up, watch all those rich and famous "successful" black singers, rappers, artists.

Someone (democrats) is using the black community (and other minorities) as voting mass to remain in power.

And the best way to control and use a mass of people is to make they remain ignorant and uneducated. Focusing on meaningless things, encouraging the use of drugs and the practice of abortions. Poisoning the community with feminism, dividing them, women against men.

If Blacks keep drinking from the "female liberation/race mixing" Kool-Aid, their community will never progress.
It is time for the Black Community to see the mistakes of the white community and not repeat them.
Today the Black Community could enjoy the privilege of making some social rules for themselves and say it is cultural.
Anyone that would say otherwise would be pointed out as a racist, bigot.

But unfortunately, the brainwashing was thoroughly made. The black community today is too divided. The black people are too centered in trivial, meaningless things to work together towards a common goal.

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
What you said is lifefuel. Sorry to say this
Life fuel for someone else is suifuel for me.
I am not accepted in my country, how can it be life fuel for me? The fact that you said that means you think I am below you. You are a normie calling me an incel

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Life fuel for someone else is suifuel for me.
I am not accepted in my country, how can it be life fuel for me? The fact that you said that means you think I am below you. You are a normie calling me an incel
You can run JBW in my country