Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is anyone else here bothered by interracial couples?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I am, they physically bother me. It's absolute torture seeing them.

Every time I see an interracial couple, I just death stare the shit out of them, or in rare cases, when I'm really angry, I take indirect verbal action. I saw an interracial couple kiss [BMWF] next to me on a crowded sidewalk yesterday and I deadass passed by them and simply said "disgusting." They looked back, but I heightmogged everyone within the vicinity so they didn't do shit.

I'm also abhorred by their extreme selfishness and their lack of loyalty towards their culture and bloodline. At least 85% likely if they fuck and have a male kid, he's gonna turn out to be an incel. I look at interracial couples with pity when I see them with a baby boy. When I look at a mixed boy, I say that the boy's gonna be in the suicide statistics or he's gonna be another hERo.

And call me a volcel all you like, but I'd never fuck a mudshark either. I'd tell the bitch to get lost. Not insecure or anything (7x5.5), it's just that mudshark whore behavior abhors me to the point where it makes my dick softer than a brand new memory foam mattress.

Last edited:
It doesnt bother me. I'd date a girl of any race

Nope. I'm indifferent. Also I pity people like you who're triggered by something as petty as that to be frank.

not really, you wouldnt have been with her anyways lol

I’m apathetic to miscegenation at this juncture. Women fuck dogs and horses for Pete’s sake. If they can do that, of course they’ll decide to burn some coal as well

Nope. I'm indifferent. Also I pity people like you who're triggered by something as petty as that to be frank.
Petty? You should realize this type of behavior creates incels.

i cant stand porch monkey behaviour either, but id still fuck me a jigaboo bitch tbh.

Gotta love the stormfrontcels, hate interracial relationships, but would probably go get them a prime asian girl to ascend. OP most of us here would be happy with just any girl looking our way.

Gotta love the stormfrontcels, hate interracial relationships, but would probably go get them a prime asian girl to ascend.
I'm not a whitenat, I'm a white-towelhead mix and I just hate race mixing in general. Never actually seen me a WMAF couple publicly, but I'd have the same reaction.

Only if they don't do racial facials.

No why would i care?

but you're also mixed OP

I'm not racist but I hate it when black males touch white girls

deadass? what r u my little n0rmslime sister?

Race doesn't matter I hate all couples equally

An incel calling a normie couple disgusting has the same effect as an obese person calling an average guy fat.

Same. The fact that a woman would date an arab or a black guy before me drives me insane.
It's getting worse and worse and i'm living in Eastern Europe ffs. As if it was not enough that we supply the west with hookers and that rich foreign boomers buy our young women like cattle i now have to compete with Tyrones and Abduls on the sexual market.
Last night i went to a restsurant with some old friends and holy fuck almost all women had non-white bf's.

Interracial couples are degenerative. They are traitors to their own race and their culture. I don't respect traitors.

Petty? You should realize this type of behavior creates incels.
Ok let me ask you something. Let's say interracial couples spawns incels, would you be willing to be with a hot foid outside your race that shows genuine interest in you? Would you say yeah so you can finally have a foid to be with and start a family of mixed kids while knowing your boys will be incels, or would you throw away the opportunity to be with someone since you fear your sons will become incels?

I just can't help but laugh my ass off at these anti race mixers who'll damn well be in a relationship if a hot foid of a different race takes general interest in them. Furthermore since most of us are ugly anyway it makes no difference if we breed interracialy or within our own race since our sons will be genetic defects just like us. So tell me anti race mixers what kind of answers do you have for my questions?

They can't help it, they don't know better. Just ignore them.

Not particularly. I’m just aware of the statistics that go with interacial relationships (you burn the coal you pay the toll).

Pinecone IQ. :feelstastyman:

As a curry, I prefer a curry wife, but I'll be damned if I would refuse a female of any race. Who gives a fuck about race? Fucking based.

Last edited:
I always see non-Finnish men with Finnish girls. Or chad finns with ugly ethnic women. I don't even have a chance...

I always see non-Finnish men with Finnish girls. Or chad finns with ugly ethnic women. I don't even have a chance...
I'm curious what a typical Finnish female looks like.

I'm curious what a typical Finnish female looks like.
Depends what part of Finland.
They're fatter than other Nordic people. Some of them have Asiatic eyes, some of them have western eyes. A lot of blonde people but they tend to dye their heads red or other colors. A lot piercings and tattoos.

Some good looking Finnish girls I'd say are
Venla Saartamo and Anna Erikkson. They've hit the wall already but damn it was hard growing up
EDIT: added pictures of them
Venla:
13731086_566009533571218_752248869_n.jpg

Anna:
6f83035429300c838d089aa88c59c71e2a2a1a84d6df236fa375951144363129.jpg

And one more thing, trust me. You don't want to see the average finnish girl

Last edited:
Depends what part of Finland.
They're fatter than other Nordic people. Some of them have Asiatic eyes, some of them have western eyes. A lot of blonde people but they tend to dye their heads red or other colors. A lot piercings and tattoos.

Some good looking Finnish girls I'd say are
Venla Saartamo and Anna Erikkson. They've hit the wall already but damn it was hard growing up
Thank you for your input, brother :feelsokman: It would be nice to travel someday but I'm too much of a wagecuck and as a shit skin curry, I'd probably looked down upon anyway.

Thank you for your input, brother :feelsokman: It would be nice to travel someday but I'm too much of a wagecuck and as a shit skin curry, I'd probably looked down upon anyway.
Trust me, Finnish women will take anything but Finnish men. You'll be fine

No cuz it would be hypocritical for me to be pissed about interracial couples when I would be willing to cross that line too.

D E G E N E R A T E

Racemixing is genocide. White women are the most disgusting whores. They will fuck 50tyrones then will jump to a white beta male cuck provider named peter.

Deport racemixers and mudsharks to eastern congo or somalia.

Same. The fact that a woman would date an arab or a black guy before me drives me insane.
It's getting worse and worse and i'm living in Eastern Europe ffs. As if it was not enough that we supply the west with hookers and that rich foreign boomers buy our young women like cattle i now have to compete with Tyrones and Abduls on the sexual market.
Last night i went to a restsurant with some old friends and holy fuck almost all women had non-white bf's.
Where do you live in eastern europe? I need to know because I might move to eastern europe and I dont want to live in your place. I hate race mixing.

No I would inseminate pretty white girls in order to boost the black populace

Could not possibly agree more

It doesnt bother me. I'd date a girl of any race
This
I am, they physically bother me. It's absolute torture seeing them.

Every time I see an interracial couple, I just death stare the shit out of them, or in rare cases, when I'm really angry, I take indirect verbal action. I saw an interracial couple kiss [BMWF] next to me on a crowded sidewalk yesterday and I deadass passed by them and simply said "disgusting." They looked back, but I heightmogged everyone within the vicinity so they didn't do shit.

I'm also abhorred by their extreme selfishness and their lack of loyalty towards their culture and bloodline. At least 85% likely if they fuck and have a male kid, he's gonna turn out to be an incel. I look at interracial couples with pity when I see them with a baby boy. When I look at a mixed boy, I say that the boy's gonna be in the suicide statistics or he's gonna be another hERo.

And call me a volcel all you like, but I'd never fuck a mudshark either. I'd tell the bitch to get lost. Not insecure or anything (7x5.5), it's just that mudshark whore behavior abhors me to the point where it makes my dick softer than a brand new memory foam mattress.

Ok let me ask you something. Let's say interracial couples spawns incels, would you be willing to be with a hot foid outside your race that shows genuine interest in you? Would you say yeah so you can finally have a foid to be with and start a family of mixed kids while knowing your boys will be incels, or would you throw away the opportunity to be with someone since you fear your sons will become incels?

Well I might date a hot foid outside my race, but having children would be selfish. That and I never planned to have children in the first place. Would likely get married, but kids are a waste of money.

TigerFestival said:
I just can't help but laugh my ass off at these anti race mixers who'll damn well be in a relationship if a hot foid of a different race takes general interest in them. Furthermore since most of us are ugly anyway it makes no difference if we breed interracialy or within our own race since our sons will be genetic defects just like us. So tell me anti race mixers what kind of answers do you have for my questions?

Thing is I'm only a genetic defect because of race mixing. Both sides of my family have literally no genetic defects and some are even Chad-tier. No one in my family is as ugly as I am. That's why I hate it.

No not at all. I do not care who is in a relationship with whom, I just want to have a girlfriend myself no matter what race she belongs to.

But one thing is certain: If I should be in an interracial relationship someday and then a racist dude like you would show up and stare stupidly at us, then I would kiss my girlfriend deliberately to piss you even more off xD

But one thing is certain: If I should be in an interracial relationship someday and then a racist dude like you would show up and stare stupidly at us, then I would kiss my girlfriend deliberately to piss you even more off xD

If you were a genetic defect solely because of race mixing too, you would probably see why I do this. I'm not "racist," and I consider no race inferior, I hate race mixing because I was born that way.

Where do you live in eastern europe? I need to know because I might move to eastern europe and I dont want to live in your place. I hate race mixing.

Romania.

If you were a genetic defect solely because of race mixing too, you would probably see why I do this. I'm not "racist," and I consider no race inferior, I hate race mixing because I was born that way.
Just because you are like that, not everyone is like that. I think I've already mentioned that to you that most of the mixed guys I know were either very good looking or average looking. Better than most "pure" race guys I know. Does that mean I like or support race mixing? No, but I'm not against it either. I do not care who marries and makes children with whom and I do not want to interfere in the decisions of other people.