Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else just universally despised?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
It’s one thing to be hated by some people or most people but it’s another to be hated by everyone you come across irrespective of age, gender, personality, intelligence, race, etc. Unfortunately that’s the situation I’ve been since I was young. I know it’s not cause I’m an asshole because there’s been times where I’ve gone out of my way to be one in the past and people have had no problem letting me know. Yet most of the time it seems like it happens for reasons that are unclear to me. And they usually don’t hate me right off the bat too, it’s something that sort of develops.

How does this happen? No one ever gives me the truth.

People are afraid of telling the truth, perhaps its better to keep some of your dark thoughts to yourself. A lot of people that know reality is pretty cruel and they'd rather talk about the positives, which I think is a good choice.

Do people hate me? I'm not entirely sure, but however a few people mentioned in real life, that I have a distrusting look. Whenever, I retaliate, it always somehow gets me into more trouble, and more people start hating me then.

I can relate. I had a friend a year ago that pretty much despises me now.

If you are ugly everyone hates you.

More like universally invisible.

Now I know why you chose Broly. Broly was damned at birth. It was over for Broly before it began.

vargstrike said:
Now I know why you chose Broly. Broly was damned at birth. It was over for Broly before it began.

Also in the movie he was either very sad or very pissed, like myself. Way too relateable tbh

Yup pretty much me.

I was cast out from EIGHT social groups. That is right EIGHT.

These is just something about me that people hate

NegroKing said:
Also in the movie he was either very sad or very pissed, like myself. Way too relateable tbh

Yeah man, great allusion. Goku, vegeta, and Gohan (later in the series) were married and killed Broly, so he would not go ER on everyone else. RIP Broly the legendary incel.

If you are ugly they will treat you like shit automatically. From all kinds of groups the ugly will be the last they like. The only way people are going to respect you is if you are somehow aggressive, more dominant and wiser/having more experience than them, being too kind is really bad trust me. Im not saying be a bully but dont be passive and if they start to tease you crush them. It is really harsh as a sub-5 out there, the halo effect is sometimes just too strong.

vargstrike said:
Yeah man, great allusion. Goku, vegeta, and Gohan (later in the series) were married and killed Broly, so he would not go ER on everyone else. RIP Broly the legendary incel.

I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve had fantasies of DBZ villains existing in real life and doing their thing. Can you think of anyone more intimidating than Maajin Buu would be? That fat fuck Kim Jong Un cant compare.

NegroKing said:
I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve had fantasies of DBZ villains existing in real life and doing their thing. Can you think of anyone more intimidating than Maajin Buu would be? That fat fuck Kim Jong Un cant compare.

Don't be ashamed. Dbz rules. Im going to unleash my incel rage on unwitting normies when the new game comes out. Don't think Broly will be on there, tho. They ruined him and made him a "shy" (fake virgin)  roastie in the new series.

idkwattodowithlife said:
People are afraid of telling the truth, perhaps its better to keep some of your dark thoughts to yourself. A lot of people that know reality is pretty cruel and they'd rather talk about the positives, which I think is a good choice.
Do people hate me? I'm not entirely sure, but however a few people mentioned in real life, that I have a distrusting look. Whenever, I retaliate, it always somehow gets me into more trouble, and more people start hating me then.

They are afraid in the beginning but soon as people know you better they start to mock you. Thats what I have noticed, they feel its safe now to call you ugly or other shit and thats when you understand why they somehow treat you worse than others despite you having a better peronality. We have to fight everytime for some basic respect, thats why being a litte bit of an asshole will help you extremely.

vargstrike said:
Don't be ashamed. Dbz rules. Im going to unleash my incel rage on unwitting normies when the new game comes out. Don't think Broly will be on there, tho. They ruined him and made him a "shy" (fake virgin)  roastie in the new series.

Damn, I haven’t played any DBZ games since I was really young. Don’t even watch Super. The DBZ world is so simple and innocent and I would rather not be reminded how much real life sucks.

NegroKing said:
Damn, I haven’t played any DBZ games since I was really young. Don’t even watch Super. The DBZ world is so simple and innocent and I would rather not be reminded how much real life sucks.

Everytime I see your profile pic of Broly I always remember the quote he said “ Who could love a true freak like me? “

Yes. I'm hated by normies IRL and hated on incels.is. It's ogre.