Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else such a failure that you can't start fixing your life cause there's just too much shit that's wrong?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I fucked my life in too many ways, too much of a failure. There's 1001 things I'd have to fix, years of effort (and I don't even have the energy or concentration to play games, much less that). To barely get to the level of an average human being.

Too much god damn work that would have to go into fixing this shit, and there's too much unfixable shit so it's not like I'd be able to fully unfuck myself.

And I don't even have a tragic background or anything. Got 2 loving parents, single child. More than most people could say, I'm lucky really, blessed.

Damn, I can't believe how much I fucked my life. Every single area of life, just failed so much. And it's like I'm collecting fucking Pokemon but with mental illnesses. ADD, depression for like 12 years, anxiety and maybe even agoraphobia, used to be an extreme alcoholic for 2 years and maybe even got PTSD from the experiences, avoidant personality etc... God damn what a freak.

Last edited:
It's never too late change your life around brocel.
You have parents who live, if you don't want to make an effort for yourself, at least do it for them.
You said they were loving parents, and they probably want nothing more than to see you live a happy life.
Sure we are incels and there's not much you can do about that, but at least try to make your life better so your parents will think all their hard work meant something.

This is personally my only coping mechanism left in my life.

You live in Laos? Just SEAmaxx bro, it's right there.

Yup. Know what you mean and how you feel.

It's never too late change your life around brocel.
You have parents who live, if you don't want to make an effort for yourself, at least do it for them.
You said they were loving parents, and they probably want nothing more than to see you live a happy life.
Sure we are incels and there's not much you can do about that, but at least try to make your life better so your parents will think all their hard work meant something.

This is personally my only coping mechanism left in my life.
Yep, great points mate, well said.

I'll start slowly when I'll be forced to wageslave. Once I do that I might as well improve other areas of my life. Cause if I'm a slave for more than 9 hours a day (commute too), then I might as well try to not be a totally miserable slave.

It's just so damn hard. No attention span or concentration or willpower. But that's not even the problem, the big problem is the lack of energy. I'm tired when I wake up, I'm tired all day. I do nothing and I'm tired. Idk why, maybe it's from my deviated septum (a kid punched me in the nose when I was a toddler and since then I have trouble breathing when I sleep for example). Or maybe it's from the years of depression, the lack of exercise (god I hate exercising like poison), and shit diet despite having good food available cause I have a sweet tooth.

Last edited:
Well, people prolly kow it by now, but yeah, so I won't repeat my shit, but I just recently had an anxiety attack about it again.

My last hope is doing cocaine tbh or at least adhd meds. Unlikely, that I will get them though tbh.

Well, people prolly kow it by now, but yeah, so I won't repeat my shit, but I just recently had an anxiety attack about it again.

My last hope is doing cocaine tbh or at least adhd meds. Unlikely, that I will get them though tbh.
Damn, I won't ever be able to get meds for my brain's needs (long story, shit country etc...). But it would help so fucking much, I'd be another person if I had the proper meds.

I fucked my life in too many ways, too much of a failure. There's 1001 things I'd have to fix, years of effort (and I don't even have the energy or concentration to play games, much less that). To barely get to the level of an average human being.

Too much god damn work that would have to go into fixing this shit, and there's too much unfixable shit so it's not like I'd be able to fully unfuck myself.

And I don't even have a tragic background or anything. Got 2 loving parents, single child. More than most people could say, I'm lucky really, blessed.

Damn, I can't believe how much I fucked my life. Every single area of life, just failed so much. And it's like I'm collecting fucking Pokemon but with mental illnesses. ADD, depression for like 12 years, anxiety and maybe even agoraphobia, used to be an extreme alcoholic for 2 years and maybe even got PTSD from the experiences, avoidant personality etc... God damn what a freak.
Your threads are honestly depressing to read, man. How old are you?

I'll start slowly when I'll be forced to wageslave. Once I do that I might as well improve other areas of my life. Cause if I'm a slave for more than 9 hours a day (commute too), then I might as well try to not be a totally miserable slave.

It's just so damn hard. No attention span or concentration or willpower. But that's not even the problem, the big problem is the lack of energy. I'm tired when I wake up, I'm tired all day. I do nothing and I'm tired. Idk why, maybe it's from my deviated septum (a kid punched me in the nose when I was a toddler and since then I have trouble breathing when I sleep for example). Or maybe it's from the years of depression, the lack of exercise (god I hate exercising like poison), and shit diet despite having good food available cause I have a sweet tooth.
Exercising definately helps with getting more energy.
Also, maybe fapping less can also help to be more motivated.
Try setting goals for yourself, 1 at a time, and getting new habits.

Have you checked your t levels? Low t can make you tired, anyway yeah i have too much shit to fix too, and even if i fix everything that is possible i will still be below average because of my height and frame, its so fucking over

I wouldn't know where to start. I am a non-functional human being and the only reason I'm still alive is because I don't want to inflict that to my mother.

I feel represented. I have failed in the fields emotionally, sexually, socially and at work. I simply for my ugliness can't cope with society, that's why I'm more inclined to solitary activities.

If I can't fix my looks, then there's nothing in my life that's worth fixing.

I would need like 100k just to resemble a human being

Same. Shit health (physically and mentally), burned out from failure, laughable education, low-iq, autistic, I was fucked from the start. What is there to fix when nothing worked to begin with?