Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is anyone else thinking the same things that happened to them over and over?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I can’t stop thinking about certain things that happened to me ,in school ,I just think about it 24/7 is there a way to stop this shit ?

my mind wasn’t this bad before but the stuff and bullying memories that was years ago just comes back every fucking second

is there a way to stop this ?

Username checks out.

i self medicate to deal with it tbh

I used to, don’t anymore. either because I grew up and stopped being socially retarded and anxious (now I’m just below average in social skills) or because I melted my brain

Thankfully, I withdrew from high school soyciety and mostly hung out with a bunch of crypto-incels, so i never ended up getting humiliated by foids and chads

Thankfully, I withdrew from high school soyciety and mostly hung out with a bunch of crypto-incels, so i never ended up getting humiliated by foids and chads
I withdrew too ,but it was always the normies that bullied me even the people who you. Can call nerds ,they were the most toxic and piece of shit people you can ever met

I think about my lost HS years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back