Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else too emotionally sensitive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm pretty much dead inside most of the time from the years of depression, anhedonia, rotting etc... And on the outside, when I'm like at uni or whenever I have to interact or be around people, I'm just a motionless, quiet brick.

BUT, I guess because of all my experiences over the last decade, be they bad or depressing or whatever they were, I've become extra emotionally sensitive.

I literally can't properly listen to music or watch movies anymore. Anything remotely sad or melancholic or whatever affects me way too much. I have to repress it.

I was always a bit like this I guess, I remember crying really hard at Bambi for example when I was a kid, anything with animals still hits me like a truck. But nowadays I just can't watch anything remotely sad, even just a tiny tinge of sadness just affects me too much emotionally. Hell, even reading titles on the news can affect me too much, so I have to gloss over the sad stuff.

Last edited:
Honestly no. I have the entire world to thank for that though

I cant really cry nor get offended anymore, but sometimes Im fuming over my inceldom, so I guess you can call me sensitive

Been on the internet too long to cry. Once you see all types of gore, animal abuse etc etc you get desensitized.

i sort of am i guess

Im emotionless, except when I'm not.

I cant really cry nor get offended anymore, but sometimes Im fuming over my inceldom, so I guess you can call me sensitive
Been on the internet too long to cry. Once you see all types of gore, animal abuse etc etc you get desensitized.
Honestly no. I have the entire world to thank for that though
@superighteous
Damn, as usual I can't express myself properly.

Actually, I'm dead inside and very emotionally dampened. And when it comes to being offended, someone insulting me online even, or stuff like watching gore and severely fucked up shit or violence or whatever, I don't feel a thing, I'm emotionally dead.

BUT, when it comes to sad stuff. Like an animal not having food or being wounded, or idk, generally sad stuff, not angry stuff but things that tug at your heartstrings, now those just destroy me, I can't watch them at all.

i don't feel much but the only neurotic feelings that i frequently get is the sense of emptiness when i realize that i m an outcast and that i accomplished nothing in life or the sense of being lost when i try to ''better'' my life , since i m far far behind in terms of everything and don't know where to start or how to do it

Last edited:
Not at all.
I'm a dead fish

@superighteous
Damn, as usual I can't express myself properly.

Actually, I'm dead inside and very emotionally dampened. And when it comes to being offended, someone insulting me online even, or stuff like watching gore and severely fucked up shit or violence or whatever, I don't feel a thing, I'm emotionally dead.

BUT, when it comes to sad stuff. Like an animal not having food or being wounded, or idk, generally sad stuff, not angry stuff but things that tug at your heartstrings, now those just destroy me, I can't watch them at all.
Tbh when I’m off my meds I’m a lot more of an emotional person. I get angry easily, cry at sad things, and feel fear when watching scary movies. But none of this is present when I’m on my meds, which is all the time. So naturally, I guess I am an emotional person, luckily I don’t have to face that side of me anymore.

Yes tbh, I take everything personally

Yes, I find everyone finds a way to annoy me, even when they're talking regularly. I probably have low T.