Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone else's sleep schedule messed up since holidays?

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★
I usually go to sleep at 4 am but since I'm off work now I sleep at 7am and it keeps getting worse. Yesterday I slept at 9am and a few days ago I didn't sleep at all and I don't think I'll sleep tonight as well.

I changed it for one day and now i am in the same problem again

I usually go to sleep at 4 am but since I'm off work now I sleep at 7am and it keeps getting worse. Yesterday I slept at 9am and a few days ago I didn't sleep at all and I don't think I'll sleep tonight as well.

sched has been messed up since i first started rotting at the start of virus

sched has been messed up since i first started rotting at the start of virus

Sucks isn't it? Welcome to the forum btw if no one told you. Hope you fix your sleep schedule

Sucks isn't it? Welcome to the forum btw if no one told you. Hope you fix your sleep schedule
yea, everything starts to close as soon as i wake, so it perpetuates the cycle of rot. thx

Normally go to sleep around 11. Here I am up at 6

it’s pretty bad

I just try and get up early regardless of how late i stay up.

My schedule has always been messed up

i've been going to sleep at 7-8am for weeks now since being on vacation, i have one more day to unfuck myself before i go back to work

My sleep schedule has been messed up since I was 14.

havent had a sleep schedual since early 2000's

Yeah bro partied all night long on New Years now me and my gf’s sleeping schedule is out of whack. Over for circadian rhythmcels.