Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is anyone fascinated by plane crashes

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Maybe it’s an incel trait but i have always had a mild fascination with plane crashes. No I’m not a hateful inkwel that is happy that normies dies in them. It’s just something about the massive random destruction that fascinates me. I would always watch plane crash shows on tv and YouTube.

i like car and bike crashes more

Not particularly

airplane crash fetish confirmed!
Not only do you get the crashing sound but the simulated sound of the fiery explosion that comes after. It's kind of ruined at the end though.

it's cool knowing what exactly caused said planes to down, and listening to the black box recordings are brutal

I'm more a train person.

I'm more interested in freight train wrecks, especially if there are lesks of noxious chemicals.

In rammstein reise reise you can hear a plane crash, it was a hidden thing on the album you had to rewind 30 sec before the track started.

I like destruction of all kinds.
Are you a fan of Michael Bay ?
He does take a liking in planes getting destroyed on screen.

I listen to black box recordings all the time of downed planes. One that particularly fascinates me was the germanwings crash a couple years ago where the copilot locked the pilot out the cabin and nose dived into the alps.

I used to like planes a lot as a kid, but I was never particularly interested in plane crashes tbh.

i used to fantasize about being in a plane crash

Im fascinated by death, especially accidents