Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here also a gay incel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain, i smoke magaman to.

Gaycels are fakecels, fuck off you fake cunt just bend over for chad you whore.

I never believed gaycels existed, since men will generally fuck anything. Plus gaycels don't have to actually converse with women and spend all that time trying to figure out their illogical and unpredictable ways.

Real gay wouldn't be an incel. You're just cock-curious like a lot of men.

BS, stop with all these made up BS, fucking manwhore. Fags can't be incels.

IBreatheCock said:
I desperatley lust for mega man meat in my meat mound (anus) but fail to ahcieve my goals, i slink around gay bars and ask for big fat man meat but to no avail, i think when the day of roastie murders come, all gay men who are too picky about my 400 pund frame should hang too, whose with me!!!!

gtfo you fakecel faggot, actually @blickpall @Ryo_Hazuki @mental_out @Master @Sergeantincel ban this scum please.

This in an IT fag. Fact is aids factories are always open for business and cannot be incel. There are always takers for the bug.

stop bullying him. at times like this we should look at the real problem, this poor man after countless encounters with women has turned gay. tut tut girls amirite

Thank you for your participation, reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.