Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone just absolutely TERRIFIED of going outside/being seen by others? I think Im losing it tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
When I go out this is what I typically wear:
41-gPGgjCuL._SR500,500_.jpg

71RPy4MEIDL._AC_SY355_.jpg

350Wx350H-1385194-0320.jpg

And then also since my hair reaches up to the tip of my nose I kind of let it drop over my eyes instead of pushing it inside the hat to hide my eye area

In any pre Covid year youd think I was out to rob someone but imo I just feel a lot better like this so thank god for Covid

Ive been trying to bodymax and gain weight but its just not happenign fast enough, I need that powder everyone is using + a mixer to make shakes

BUT Im afraid somebody is going to see me buying these items and LOL @ me internally for being a skinny loser buying that stuff

My current plan is:
-sleep today, get up at like 5 am to get ready and fill up on gas
-drive to a walmart thats like 30+ minutes away to buy one item
-go home and wait a day since itll be too late to reach another walmart in time before theres more people
-drive to another walmart also 30+ minutes away tomorrow to buy the second item

Now this is fucking ridiculous when you just think about it, 2+ hours worth of fuel and 2 days to buy two items while wearing a hoodie + hat + mask in 80+ degrees

But I cant do it any other way, if somebody sees me buying these items together they might laugh at me, and I cant buy stuff locally where I grocery shop for the same reason because Id never be able to go there again due to shame

Also I have no idea how Ill ever step into a gym, current plan is to sell some of my stocks (I bought the bottom) and use that to get some entry level workout equipment to get started, but Amazon is lying that theyre out of stock on everything except the essentials due to Covid so for the time being Im fucked

Its so fucking crippling tbh, wish I was good looking enoguh to just go out and do stuff and not wear hoodies all the tim, Im in fight or flight mode and feel like dying whenever Im outside and its just physically and mentally exhausting and draining

Last edited:
Order it to your house, its cheaper

Im so glad you're back

Order it to your house, its cheaper

Amazon is out of stock, reviews say that the batch is bad and that there are tons of damaged packages so I dont want to piss away $50, have no income rn

Its so fucking crippling tbh, wish I was good looking enoguh to just go out and do stuff and not wear hoodies all the tim, Im in fight or flight mode and feel like dying whenever Im outside and its just physically and mentally exhausting and draining
Sounds brutal, sounds like you have a severe form of social anxiety or something.

BUT Im afraid somebody is going to see me buying these items and LOL @ me internally for being a skinny loser buying that stuff
Firstly, I highly doubt anyone would even notice you. People are too concerned with their own business to notice some random guy buying powder. And on the off chance someone did, so what? They're some anonymous stranger. Theiir opinion of you doesn't matter.

Sounds brutal, sounds like you have a severe form of social anxiety or something.

Firstly, I highly doubt anyone would even notice you. People are too concerned with their own business to notice some random guy buying powder. And on the off chance someone did, so what? They're some anonymous stranger. Theiir opinion of you doesn't matter.

I dont think I have any sort of anxiety tbh, like if I were good looking this wouldnt be an issue, like if I was weightmaxxed and bodymaxxed I wouldnt have this problem just like how I have no problem going out buying electronics because I know my shit

But it seems like this is never ending, imagine for a sec I make it and am become the leanest most bodymaxxed guy at the gym, I would still have to cover myself because of my face

If I mog I dont care, if I get mogged I want to die
Nigga you were gone for so long.

I legit thought you roped

I made two threads like hours ago

tenor.gif

What are you on boyo
Buy condoms Infront of people and watch how many people smirk and look at eachother. "Like these are ever going to be used". They know it's over for us. I know now that I don't need to buy shit like that. But the same thing has happened if I'm buying something and I did used to have a condom in wallet years ago.

I still remember the guys that would notice it, say at a bar and strike up a condesending conversation entirely from seeing the condom in the wallet. Backwards questions implying they know it's never going to be used for its intended use.

Legit, people say nobody cares...but people do...

Everyone is mentally rating everyone else and comparing themselves to everyone else

Only I lose every time and to everyone

Even if I encounter some spic occasionally that I heightmog, he is usually gymaxxed which cancels my heighmog and then he wins by mogging me in some other way

Last edited:
there is nothing wrong with going outside as long as there are no people around. Like some local mini forest or a park or some shit like that

I don't give a fuck if someone sees my face. used too being seen as a degenerate and being placed in the landfill section of the unconscious harmonic societal scale

I was the same before gymmaxxing, I felt very uncomfortable just existing outside.