Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is "aspergers" actually real or just the medical diagnosis of being a social awkward + overly analytical non-Chad?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Been thinking about this a lot recently. I mean you don't really see autistic women, do you?

its real, its just misunderstood by the general population a lot (esp online) because of self diagnosers who claim to be autistic or have aspergers just because they are socially awkward from a lack of socializing due to ugliness. Autistic females exist but the symptoms are different because female brains are wired differently from males. They get it a lot less as well.

mental illness and autism doesn't exist it's all a conspiracy bro

Some people pick up on social cues easily, process conversations easily, etc. People with ASD can't do that. Their brains aren't built for it. ASD is a real (and socially crippling) disease.

Some people pick up on social cues easily, process conversations easily, etc. People with ASD can't do that. Their brains aren't built for it. ASD is a real (and socially crippling) disease.

Yes its real.

But I know for a fact if I was 6'2 and not 5'7, and my face was 2-3 points higher, that I'd not be incel.

its real, its just misunderstood by the general population a lot (esp online) because of self diagnosers who claim to be autistic or have aspergers just because they are socially awkward from a lack of socializing due to ugliness. Autistic females exist but the symptoms are different because female brains are wired differently from males. They get it a lot less as well.

Yeah it is real actually, wasn't a very good thread idea.

I just think it's weird how common it is now compared to 30+ years ago. And I don't just mean the diagnosis, the presence of "aspieness" is just much higher in 2019.

Aspergers and Autism are real but most people who are called that don't have it. It is healthy with a good dose of non'literal autism.
The world is cruel to men now compared to women and how it was 30 years ago. It's increased prevalence could also be attributed to higher mutational load. I doubt a healthy person who is treated good would act aspie unless they had the literal disease.

It’s real but it’s popular to self-diagnose because it’s trendy

I blame the government

Autistic females exist but the symptoms are different because female brains are wired differently from males
Non NT foids are the only foids with a brain that is wired as a masculine brain (with same amount or nearly same amount of grey/white matter). Since phisiognomy is real and since foids have little to no variability between each other's you can usually spot a sperg foid by how masculinized she looks in face and body proportions lol

Mental illness is still not understood by unintelligent individuals, they still treat these kinds of males with complete disrespect, it angers the shit out of me.

I don't have Aspergers, but I've known people who have (actual have, not meaning socially awkward) let's remember this is a mental illness, something they have no control over, the same with autism, it comes in many many forms and can be very different from one individual to the next. For example most people consider autism to be hyper-active with ADHD, which isn't the case all the time, I've known people with genuine autism who are very quiet and struggle to understand social ques, however these individuals are perfectly fine human beings, but because they're males they are treated like fucking shit by normies, chads and females.

I've worked in places with people with mental illness also, they may not say please and thank you, may not make eye-contact when making conversation, it's never bothered me, why? Because unlike assholes in this world I understand people are different and more importantly, these people are not trying to be "rude" on purpose, it isn't their fault. Yet normies, chads and women fail to understand this, moreso the fact they just like bullying incels and despise us.

I do agree there seems to be more males with this than females, however my view is that all these males are single and always will be lonely and abused just walking down the street for being DIFFERENT.

Yet even a woman with autism or aspergers, will still be able to get a boyfriend, have sex and even have a child. Yep, women have it so easy.

Autism is not real bro, I, for one, am a google bot.

Autistic women really exist. I know at least one case.

It's real buy usually exagerated. Most people who claim to be are not

No, aspergers is a jewish conspiracy

dont take the meds, dont seek treatment, (((they))) want to stop you

Autism is extreme male brain. Extreme female brain is BPD.

Male brains need to be NT to be successful with women.

it's pretty undeniable at this point. more and more risk genes are being identified, below is a database listing genes that have been identified as being associated with autism:
about 1/3rd of autists have hyperserotonemia, which could be associated with the serotonin transporter gene 'SLC6A4'.

autism has also been found to be at least 80% heritable:

moreover, MRI scans show our brains are structured and wired differently. we possess larger amygdalas, 65% extra neurons in the prefrontal cortex, smaller corpus callosums in the posterior region, more short range connections and fewer long range connections, reduced neural pruning (meaning more neural connectivity), and so on. our brains also develop faster than normal and we have a larger cranial circumference than average.

the issues associated with autism are wide ranging and are far from limited to the social deficits.
one of the most notable features of course is the sensory issues that tend to come with it. we are hypersensitive to sound and often other sensory input too. this has even been scientifically confirmed. functional magnetic resonance imaging shows that when you give an autistic subject a blindfold and headphones and subject them to sound you see a more pronounced response in the auditory cortex than in NT subjects. this holds true for other senses such as touch, sight, and taste. it's hard to imagine how this could possibly be related to the degree to which one happens to be 'chad'.

symptoms are also visible early in development, sometimes as early as 6 months. for instance an infant may focus more on objects than people, which is an indicator of autism. also contrary to NT children they will look closer to the mouth than the eyes.

Non NT foids are the only foids with a brain that is wired as a masculine brain (with same amount or nearly same amount of grey/white matter). Since phisiognomy is real and since foids have little to no variability between each other's you can usually spot a sperg foid by how masculinized she looks in face and body proportions lol
I dunno. I think most sperg foids are tomboish because they don't want to attract NT predators. I mean, they don't really have male frame or so.

I dunno. I think most sperg foids are tomboish because they don't want to attract NT predators. I mean, they don't really have male frame or so.
Many sperg foids have very masculine frames