Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is autism real

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I don't get it , is it just being socially awkward. That's a development disability now or is it some bullshit like homosexuallity created by academics to fuck with us. I have never met an autistic person , I live in the third world and alot of people are stupid here but never seen an autist is that something that only happens in the first world , or does it actually exist and isn't a made up problem like most of the bullshit spouted by libtards. If someone reading this has autism explain to me what it is like and is it responsible for your inceldom. Because everyone calls themselves autistic online , so please do explain it.

Last edited:
It doesnt exist except in extreme cases

When I searched videos about what's it like being autistic a bunch with roaties in them popped up. And then they started saying autism for me is bold, it's beautiful and its everything real. And all seemed to talk like normal people , is it something people use to get pitty points especially roasties?

When I searched videos about what's it like being autistic a bunch with roaties in them popped up. And then they started saying autism for me is bold, it's beautiful and its everything real. And all seemed to talk like normal people , is it something people use to get pitty points especially roasties?
Females can't have autism thats for sure, they use it for atention

They are most likely doing it for attention or they have been diagnosed with the mildest autism.
They want you to buy more jew pills bro.

I honestly wonder if autism is due to being ugly sometimes

Autism yes aspergers no

Probably idk

Yes but people like to overexaggerate it a ton. If you have high-functioning autism getting medical treatment is a scam.

Yes it is very real.

Yea TBH, it's kind of overhyped about how many people have it. Being a ugly male and as a result socially akward isn't an actual mental disability.

When I was a small child I had OCD, which I'm pretty sure is on the spectrum. I walked back and forth, I turned things on and off just to make sure they were off, I said a word a specific amount of times because I thought if I didn't I was gonna die. For example I had to say goodbye to my mom 20 times because I had to get it right. If I didn't it would be on my mind for the rest of the day.

I think it transformed into social anxiety when I got older. I started to obsess over my conversations with other people, of how I said certain words, how I could've handled it better. I would run old memories over and over again, not because I wanted to but because it wouldn't leave my mind. My OCD transformed from fidgeting with physical items to fidgeting with awkward interactions in my mind. In the end I just stopped trying to socialize, because it was too taxing on my mind.

My social anxiety definitely stemmed from my autism.

Last edited:
No, It's a conspiracy
for lazy people who dont want to work on their personalities

No, It's a conspiracy
for lazy people who dont want to work on their personalities
Tbh I actually think this
Yes it is very real.
Explain what is it like
When I was a small child I had OCD, which I'm pretty sure is on the spectrum. I walked back and forth, I turned things on and off just to make sure they were off, I said a word a specific amount of times because I thought if I didn't I was gonna die. For example I had to say goodbye to my mom 20 times because I had to get it right. If I didn't it would be on my mind for the rest of the day.

I think it transformed into social anxiety when I got older. I started to obsess over my conversations with other people, of how I said certain words, how I could've handled it better. I would run old memories over and over again, not because I wanted to but because it wouldn't leave my mind. My OCD transformed from fidgeting with physical items to fidgeting with awkward interactions in my mind. In the end I just stopped trying to socialize, because it was too taxing on my mind.

My social anxiety definitely stemmed from my autism.
Thats not autistic aren't all children self conscious

Autism is the thing were people mentally can't talk or walk despite being physically capable of doing so. Often confused with Down's Syndrome. Asperger's is just the next step in human brain evolution and has nothing to do with this. Its a made up thing, like "hysteria" (in foids) and "ether" in physics.