Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is beard-frauding actually legit?(GTFIH)

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Google shows me articles when on my phone and I noticed this article where some celebrity shaved his beard and imo he looks incel after shaving his beard.

This is him with beard
Jonathan van ness

This is him without beard

Could it be that beard- frauding is actually legit? Well I certainly can't beard fraud because i'm 19, which 19 year old do you see with a full grown beard? But it could be an option when i'm older.

Here is the article

Yes and no. You need extremely good beard genetics to hide a weak lower third (top 10 or 5%). So most men are still fucked.

If you can grow a great beard it can help a lot. But some foids hate the look of beards or think it's frauding so you're still not as well off as someone with a good lower third.

Yes and no. You need extremely good beard genetics to hide a weak lower third (top 10 or 5%). So most men are still fucked.

If you can grow a great beard it can help a lot. But some foids hate the look of beards or think it's frauding so you're still not as well off as someone with a good lower third.

The beard pill is so fucking brutal. Imagine being a man and you cannot even grow a beard. What is even the point in being a man if you cannot experience to be a man in the first place?

The beard pill is so fucking brutal. Imagine being a man and you cannot even grow a beard. What is even the point in being a man if you cannot experience to be a man in the first place?
Not really. I personally think this whole " if you are a man you must have a beard " thing is a something started by normies/incels who couldn't cope with seeing clean shaven Chad models.

Any time I look at a man under like 60 with a beard I just feel they are either a cuck or are hiding subhuman jawline.

No having a good beard doesn't matter when you lower third is good. I've known several chads who have great jaws but an extremely patchy, thin beard so they just shave it all (one chad even had that prepubescent mustache and like 10 hair on his chin, not even kidding).

But when your lower third sucks and you can't even cover it with a beard? That's when you're fucked.

Also if you're balding a beard can be important. In a way, a top tier beard can somewhat help and almost distract from the lack of hair. But if you're balding and your beard looks like shit so you have to shave it? Then you're fucked.
Not really. I personally think this whole " if you are a man you must have a beard " thing is a something started by normies/incels who couldn't cope with seeing clean shaven Chad models.
A lot of the men who say this are compensating for something. Small peen, small jaw, not tall or masculine enough in some way ... but they have a good beard so they try to turn it into a dick measuring contest.

And also, I've seen normies with really mediocre beards talking like this about beards, it's even more pathetic.

Yes, @Napoleon de Geso went from a 6/10 without a beard to a legit 8/10 beard frauded

it's legit if you can grow one I've seen so many examples of beardmaxxing most of the foids doesn't know anything about jawline anyways

tbh :feelscry:

No having a good beard doesn't matter when you lower third is good.

Having a beard is a biological masculine trait. What the fuck are you talking about?

Having a beard is a biological masculine trait. What the fuck are you talking about?
I just said it's not required if your lower third is good.

I just said it's not required if your lower third is good.

And I said having a beard is a biological masculine trait. If you are a man, you should be capable of growing a beard. What is even the point to be a man if you do not have any biological traits of being a man in the first place?

And I said having a beard is a biological masculine trait. If you are a man, you should be capable of growing a beard. What is even the point to be a man if you do not have any biological traits of being a man in the first place?
Tbh you can just use minoxidil to make your beard grow.

Tbh you can just use minoxidil to make your beard grow.

Funny thing is, I used minoxidil back then and i can assure to everyone else here, that it actually works. But for some reason my eye area have become bad due to it, so I stopped. Also my boney are cracking and it seems like my collagen is fucked up due to minoxidil.
It is such a shame that I cannot grow a proper beard as a man. This life is really something else.

Funny thing is, I used minoxidil back then and i can assure to everyone else here, that it actually works. But for some reason my eye area have become bad due to it, so I stopped. Also my boney are cracking and it seems like my collagen is fucked up due to minoxidil.
It is such a shame that I cannot grow a proper beard as a man. This life is really something else.

Brutal. No lisence or beard pill.

Even I a gorilla, am capable of growing a beard.

It's over for you

20200228 134426

Yeah minoxidil rekts your collagen production and makes you look older. You need to use a dermaroller and retinA to boost your collagen.

If i had facial hair i think id be far more attractive, would cover my scars and indeed half my face, also a sign of masculinity. unfortunately im like a 12 yo teenager

I developed under eye bags when I used oral minoxidil. It's a common side effect of using minoxidil.

This pretty much
If you can grow one big enough then no problem

Yeah minoxidil rekts your collagen production and makes you look older. You need to use a dermaroller and retinA to boost your collagen.

This is why I am looking for a good bone marrow supplement. Als,o eating raw eggsseem to be somewhat helpful.

I developed under eye bags when I used oral minoxidil. It's a common side effect of using minoxidil.

I know, a lot of people are talking about the same side effects.

Yes. I’d be a dead PSL2 if I couldn’t grow a beard

I can grow a big proper one. Guess this is what I will do if nothing works.
You should def give it a try. It's probably the best looksmaxxing thing you could do, barring surgeries and hair transplants.

Last edited:
You should def give it a try. It's probably the best looksmaxxing thing you could, barring surgeries and hair transplants.

100%

Yes, @Napoleon de Geso went from a 6/10 without a beard to a legit 8/10 beard frauded
Napoleon is a 4/10 and goes up to a 5-6/10 with a beard. And that was 10 yrs ago.

In 2020 he's a 3/10 with or without a beard.

I can’t grow a beard

TFW when you can't grow a beard :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

i wont shave until the quarantine ends

Of course beard-frauding is legit.

That's THE WHOLE DAMN POINT OF GROWING A BEARD.

It's like asking, "is steroid-frauding" legit?

YES. JFL at beardcels shaving off the ONE ATTRIBUTE that could help them ascend.

What about topical minoxidil? Can you avoid that?

What about topical minoxidil? Can you avoid that?
Avoid under eye bags?I never had those under eye bags using topical, even at 10% concentration.

Oral minoxidil was pretty shitty, I felt like shit and I felt even my face was looking more shittier.

Avoid under eye bags?I never had those under eye bags using topical, even at 10% concentration.

Oral minoxidil was pretty shitty, I felt like shit and I felt even my face was looking more shittier.
That's good I'm planning on using to try to repair some of my hairline.

That's good I'm planning on using to try to repair some of my hairline.
Everybody responds differently tho but then again you don't have much treatments against hairloss.

Everybody responds differently tho but then again you don't have much treatments against hairloss.
As long as it won't age my skin starting at my eyes and below I'm fine.

That shave dont help