Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being a turbo-manlet the worst possible thing can that happen to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Let's say you are between 5'0-5'5, then nothing can save you, even a 10/10 face (look at tom cruise hes like 5'7 yet people still mock him for his height).
If you have a subhuman 2/10 ogre face but you are 6'0 then you can AT LEAST defend yourself, you will still be an ogre but thats still better than being an above average in face dwarf.
Not to mention turbo-manlets have virtually no way to get out of this state, the only option is some sketchy dangerous surgergy that can at best give like 3 inches in height.
I feel sorry for all the turbo-manlets out there.

Yes. I wrote many times. When you're tall and ugly at least you'll be respected by others. Manlets are seen as children.

yeah they dont even get respect from other males and generally are bullied since no one is afraid of them.

how tall are you op?

yeah they dont even get respect from other males and generally are bullied since no one is afraid of them.

how tall are you op?
I'm 5'8 bordeline turbo-manlet/normal manlet status, every time I go outside I'm like in the 20th percentile in height compared to the people walking

I'm 5'8 bordeline turbo-manlet status, every time I go outside I'm like in the 20th percentile in height compared to the people walking
jfl at copers who think "its only 1inch below average bro"

I'm 5'8 bordeline turbo-manlet status, every time I go outside I'm like in the 20th percentile in height compared to the people walking

Everything below 6' is not enough today. Most young foids are really tall now and will only get taller in the future.

jfl at copers who think "its only 1inch below average bro"
yeah that average thing is bs, it includes old people and shitskin ethnics, the true average that matters is probably like 5'11

Yeah but turbomanlet is 5'5 and below

If you have ever overheard foids talking about men and dating you will know how they always mention height as a quality to be dateable.

Being a sub4 and manlet might be worse. and worse when youre ethniccel. death sentence.

5'2. It's hell. My face is improving thank Satan but it's still ovER for me. I also have to weaponmaxx if it gets to me defending myself.

Yeah I agree with this, recently ive been getting bluepilled about height but after witnessing more blackpills im fully heightpilled again. Short height is the WORST thing that can happen to you as a MAN

Yes. I sympathize with turbomanlets and I accept that it's the worst thing in the world as a man even though I'm not a manlet. Being 5'anything is trash, but 5'2" is instant suicide tier.

Yes. I wrote many times. When you're tall and ugly at least you'll be respected by others. Manlets are seen as children.
This tbh

Life can’t get much worse for a manlet.. sure you can be a bald manlet or a bald manlet framecel hut its only a tiny bit worse.. life is always gonna suck big time

This tbh

Life can’t get much worse for a manlet.. sure you can be a bald manlet or a bald manlet framecel hut its only a tiny bit worse.. life is always gonna suck big time
When you're 5'2" nothing would really help. You could have a Chad face, but being 5'2" you're a joke to anyone.

Yes, it's a death sentence.

Yes its awful. Being a turbomanlet is suicide tier.

Being a mentalcel. Being a manlet means nobody will respect you, but being a mentalcel means you'll never even be comfortable in your own life. Bonus points if both mentalcel and manlet like myself.
Tall mental = retard that just waddles around like a faggot
Short mental = retard child that never grows

That's one of the major struggles with being a manlet, it makes me feel so inferior.

Being 5'7" like me and heightmogged by 50% of foids is a living nightmare. I'd gladly shave a couple points off my 4/10 face to be 6 feet tall.

there was this guy named "Mike" in my high school . He was about 5'4. He always wore a smile on his face. Had a very loud resonating voice. Everyone liked him.

One day in class for whatever reason this girl yelled out, "MIKE GETS HIS CLOTHES FROM BABY GAP!"

everyone. I mean everyone burst out laughing for a good 15 minutes. Including the teacher.

I never saw Mike at school again. true story.

It’s 2019 and there still isn’t a cure to this debilitating condition . Jfl at humanity. They got scientists researching birth control and makeup and physicists building rockets to go to mars but you can’t even cure manletism first. They got their priorities all fucked up.

It’s 2019 and there still isn’t a cure to this debilitating condition . Jfl at humanity. They got scientists researching birth control and makeup and physicists building rockets to go to mars but you can’t even cure manletism first. They got their priorities all fucked up.
Sorry for necroing this thread, but this is the second top search result for the term 'turbomanlet'. The best cure sadly would be to prevent manlets from being produced altogether. Women are doing their part demanding 6'4" partners, men must discriminate as well and vet out women under 5 feet otherwise the manlet genes will continue to propagate.

Tell all your chadlite acquaintances to not be this guy, tallfags who sportfuck midget women should be ostracized since all they're doing is inflating
the egos of short women.

As for the turbomanlets already existing such as myself, the solution that I am working on would be a onee-san type robowaifu who would go 'ara-ara', stroke your head, let you lie on her lap, and whisper 'Good boy." I've been fapping furiously to vanilla shota hentai and I really want to turn those scenarios into reality. She won't be able to walk (bipedal locomotion is fuck hard) but there will be options to either have a wheelchair excuse or be some form of plant/animal/monstergirl. Motor controllers will be arduino or STM32-based, vision will be ESP32, the main AI board will be Jetson Nano.

Something that will look similar to this but with mechanical eyeballs (LCD just looks weird at angles) and silicone parts at choice locations such as chest, thighs and butt.

I don't really agree tbh. There are plenty of shotacon women who are into short, beautiful/pretty men. I've met lots of them both irl and online. But no woman has fetish for facially subpar men.

Let's say you are between 5'0-5'5, then nothing can save you, even a 10/10 face (look at tom cruise hes like 5'7 yet people still mock him for his height).
If you have a subhuman 2/10 ogre face but you are 6'0 then you can AT LEAST defend yourself, you will still be an ogre but thats still better than being an above average in face dwarf.
Not to mention turbo-manlets have virtually no way to get out of this state, the only option is some sketchy dangerous surgergy that can at best give like 3 inches in height.
I feel sorry for all the turbo-manlets out there.
All you manlets keep talking about how tall guys are so strong and able to defend themselves ... have you ever considered the possibility of a tall lanklet with smaller wrists than little girls? No? Then here I am. 5.5 inch wrists at 6'1" ... it's over. How do I want to defend myself? I have hands like a girl as well. It's like I'm stuck in seventh grade. Manlets with their huge 6.5-7inch wrists and actual, fully-grown hands could beat me up easily, and definitely outlift me even though I work out 5 times a week. People always pick fights with me and I always got bullied despite of my height.

No one cares about your height if you're small, thin and have a tiny frame.

Something that will look similar to this but with mechanical eyeballs (LCD just looks weird at angles) and silicone parts at choice locations such as chest, thighs and butt.

It's apparently slowly beginning for roboweebcels.

Yeah. Being a balding ugly rice turbomanlet like me

All you manlets keep talking about how tall guys are so strong and able to defend themselves ... have you ever considered the possibility of a tall lanklet with smaller wrists than little girls? No? Then here I am. 5.5 inch wrists at 6'1" ... it's over. How do I want to defend myself? I have hands like a girl as well. It's like I'm stuck in seventh grade. Manlets with their huge 6.5-7inch wrists and actual, fully-grown hands could beat me up easily, and definitely outlift me even though I work out 5 times a week. People always pick fights with me and I always got bullied despite of my height.

No one cares about your height if you're small, thin and have a tiny frame.

Buy grip training things and do like 5 sets of 50 squeeze reps 5-6 days a week on each hand. Your forearms will grow to normal and then beyond..
Also, eat...more

Studies support your claims .
No women will date you if youre under 5'3 .
It is over beyond comprehension for @knajjd cels .
GJLuHfM

Yes. If you're tall as fuck and have an ugly face then you can still date those really short foids who just have a fetish for that kind of physique. That or you can get plastic surgery to improve your face and then you end up having no physical flaws.
There's no surgery for us manlets though. Yes, there's that leg-lengthening stuff but that only adds a few centimeters if I recall correctly so turbo-manlets would still be below average height afterwards.

But the worst-case scenario, which I'm currently living, is living in a country with some of the tallest people in the world and looking like a fucking child next to adults your own age. 99% of foids that are above the age of like 15 are taller than me. I've only met two foids here that were shorter than me.

Yes tbh, no one will ever respect a manlet

Imagine st. bagel cell with a 10/10 Chad face. He would already be a millionaire. He would be mini Chad, some kind of freak. A parody of Chad.

Imagine st. bagel cell with a 10/10 Chad face. He would already be a millionaire. He would be mini Chad, some kind of freak. A parody of Chad.
This guy is infinitely far from 10/10, but quite chiseled for a dwarf. Looks sort of like a financial company CEO shrunk down with a sci-fi weapon lol.

Ay107600730warwick davis at

If you're below 5'5 you're fucked unless you statusmaxx.

As for the turbomanlets already existing such as myself, the solution that I am working on would be a onee-san type robowaifu who would go 'ara-ara', stroke your head, let you lie on her lap, and whisper 'Good boy." I've been fapping furiously to vanilla shota hentai and I really want to turn those scenarios into reality. She won't be able to walk (bipedal locomotion is fuck hard) but there will be options to either have a wheelchair excuse or be some form of plant/animal/monstergirl. Motor controllers will be arduino or STM32-based, vision will be ESP32, the main AI board will be Jetson Nano.

I'm into the same thing being a turbomanlet, hopefully japancels realise that their only way to be happy at this point is what you just mentioned.Also nice tastes with your name and pfp

It's the worst thing that can happen to a man in terms of masculinity.
Baldness, faggy voice, baby face etc. none of it comes close to being 5'2."

Buy grip training things and do like 5 sets of 50 squeeze reps 5-6 days a week on each hand. Your forearms will grow to normal and then beyond..
Also, eat...more
JFL that's like telling people without a jawline to just chew more ... there is no gym for your face, and there is no gym for your bones / frame.

I eat 3000 calories a day and I'm not underweight.

yeah that average thing is bs, it includes old people and shitskin ethnics, the true average that matters is probably like 5'11
It's not bs, just doesn't state it shouldn't include oldcels and ethnics. It all makes sense when i go out and see myself. Average old looking guy is around 5.8 - 5.10. Teens (full hairline, high-collagen face, you can clearly tell he is young) are all around 6'0-6.2 mostly.

This guy is infinitely far from 10/10, but quite chiseled for a dwarf. Looks sort of like a financial company CEO shrunk down with a sci-fi weapon lol.
My favorite will forever be mini undertaker
Thing is with legit dwarfs (4'10" and below), they can qualify for disability where available. Plus they really do look disabled instead of just small, so foids will make an effort to hide their disgust and pretend to smile to virtue signal. It's in the height range of doom (4'11"-5'5") where society's gloves are off.

Thing is with legit dwarfs (4'10" and below), they can qualify for disability where available. Plus they really do look disabled instead of just small, so foids will make an effort to hide their disgust and pretend to smile to virtue signal. It's in the height range of doom (4'11"-5'5") where society's gloves are off.
Kind of like the welfare system in the US. Good healthcare for very poor people (midgets) and very rich people (tallfags) but bad healthcare for the middle class (manlets)

i guess 5'2-3 guy with Lachowski face would slay anyways