Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IS being funny/ sarcastic a FAILO sometimes?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Funny makes you failo because it makes a woman look at your most undignifying traits in some ways.
And in fact it might make women think you are a tryhard narcissist who is hungering for attention.

Maybe if hes ugly

funny around other men = cool

around women is cringy as fuck. they're not going to get your jokes and you look like an idiot

Funny and sexually unattractive = clown

is it over for nonfunnycels

funny around other men = cool

around women is cringy as fuck. they're not going to get your jokes and you look like an idiot
What if they're legit witty and able to pull jokes that have some underlying sarcastic value. I mean imagine if you're louis ck level witty. sure, minimal upgrade in smv, but is it still cinge

Femoids just inferior creatures

What if they're legit witty and able to pull jokes that have some underlying sarcastic value. I mean imagine if you're louis ck level witty. sure, minimal upgrade in smv, but is it still cinge

trying to impress a woman in anyway = cringe

you can't change what she decided you are in the first second she saw your face

Chosing the the right type of humor to resonate in other person(s) requires theory of mind. So it´s a sign of neurotypicality.

If you're an ugly male your looks are your failo. Whether you're confident, shy, extrovert, funny, serious, whatever. There's always a way to spin those traits in a negative way.

And as far as humor is concerned:
Funny Chad = Chad is Chad (tbh I don't think being funny makes much of a difference here)
Funny normie = her personal jester and entertainer
Funny incel = trying too hard, it highlights his flaws, embarassing himself etc. (maybe if you're really hilarious you might get promoted to jester)

Also never forget: The more attractive you are the more likely is it that females laugh at your jokes.
That's why the common requirement by females "he must be funny" is impalpable nonsense and comes down to tingles and happy feelings when she's around him (in other words: looks) which makes her more perceptive to humor and good times.

If you're an ugly male your looks are your failo. Whether you're confident, shy, extrovert, funny, serious, whatever. There's always a way to spin those traits in a negative way.

And as far as humor is concerned:
Funny Chad = Chad is Chad (tbh I don't think being funny makes much of a difference here)
Funny normie = her personal jester and entertainer
Funny incel = trying too hard, it highlights his flaws, embarassing himself etc. (maybe if you're really hilarious you might get promoted to jester)

Also never forget: The more attractive you are the more likely is it that females laugh at your jokes.
That's why the common requirement by females "he must be funny" is impalpable nonsense and comes down to tingles and happy feelings when she's around him (in other words: looks) which makes her more perceptive to humor and good times.
your name and avi really takes me back

Mostly it saves my ass. A year ago i was in a 2 day camping trip and i was the clown. They would hate me without my jokes.
But yes, it can be a failo if youre not good at it.

trying to impress a woman in anyway = cringe

you can't change what she decided you are in the first second she saw your face
And what about PUA's most clever tactics.
Do you think if they happen to have some psychological effect the female will be able to reflect back and intercept what happened with her brain?

And what about PUA's most clever tactics.
Do you think if they happen to have some psychological effect the female will be able to reflect back and intercept what happened with her brain?

probably trying to woo the girl is a failo itself after initially going up and saying "hi" while in a club

Yah. Being intelligent is a failo. Wtf is this? Baiting me into being sarcastic about your claims of sarcasm being failo? Success.

Last edited:
probably trying to woo the girl is a failo itself after initially going up and saying "hi" while in a club
what if you make a joke, and make a funny clever way with swag, as if you aren't meekly or eagerly trying to say hi to her.
PUA is essentially insecurity put to proper tactical reverse psychology.