Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is blackpill gaining popularity?

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
Just saw this même while scrolling on 9fag and many comments were blaming women for not wanting this anymore.
Do you think blackpill is possibly rising for normies?

Attachments

• Just-a-decent-life.jpg
    Just-a-decent-life.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 149
It is. Slow process , But it’s gaining popularity

No, normies are becoming more and more cucked. This was just a coincidence

Yup, just saw two blackpilled threads on reddit frontpage.

This meme is a tradcuck fantasy. Keep hoping, I don't see it, normies are usually redpilled if they aren't bluepilled.
Can't a cuck become an incel if blackpilled?
A man can be incel no matter what he believes, it's the reason why cucktears are incels.

I think it is, only today I was on youtube watching a scene from american psycho, in the comments some bitch talked about her boyfriend. I counted 8 separate people roasting her in the replies, calling her a slut, bitch, roastie and one guy who tried to defend her got called a whiteknight. Almost brought a tear to my eye, it was so beautiful.

I hope so. I think that many will realize the truth, but will choose to be ignorant and cucked as a way to cope.

It has, though mainly through redpillers or MGTOW.

Oh most definitely. People always had this idea, but never before did it have a name or a community. I mean, this website alone grows everyday. Not just from blueballed/pilled lurkers like IT members, but actual incels.

most are more red and dark red pilled than blackpilled tbh

Can't a cuck become an incel if blackpilled?
Most betacucks are blackpilled. They know without their paycheck, they wouldn't get to sniff pussy. And im not talking about low wage trash, Im talking about men who can make 6+ figures a year.

They're just incel in denials who put themselves to work so they can get a moist hole to spit out their offspring or have reliable pussy on standby.

Cucks and women are fighting back while men are waking up

That meme of Pepe the frog holding the nuclear 50's family is dope. Should become a poster like those WW2 ones.

I'm glad i'm seeing more dudes seeing just how easy our grandfathers / great granfathers had it in the 1950's. Today all sub 7 men live in a hell, knowing we're socialliy exiled and won't ever start families of our own unless its with bottom tier post wall super landwhales (fuck that: NO).

Women worked hard to destroy marriage and the family unit. They obviously don't want it. Otherwise they wouldn't have spent the last 100 years trying to get rid of it. The main purpose of feminism was always to enslave the sub8 men and freely fuck Chads in harems. Everything else is secondary. For women, being tied to a single man for life, and marring their looksmatch is the peak of fascist, patriarchal oppression. The notion of being intimate with an unattractive man haunts their nightmares.

I think it is. I think secretly we are all blackpilled to the core