Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is braziliansigma actually ourguy?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Maybe braziliansigma is actually ourguy. He is pretty much the only person on cucktears who will post full effortposts from this forum, even if they get only 20 updoots, so 100 cucks will see, get angry and comment trying to feel intelligent by "BTFOing" such a long post. He also posts very subtly blackpilling posts like this that we all know to be true, and many posts from people like @Mainländer about JBs and society being pointless to work for that are actually quite intelligent and make sense. Most of braziliansigma's posts are funny incel spiels with at least a kernel of truth to them (the blackpill is very bitter, but you get more flies with honey than with vinegar), he seldom posts more full on stuff about ERing, sex with dogs and other things that could probably provide more shock value and thus upvotes. What is his endgame? Has he been blackpilled all along?

What are some signals ("accidentally" duplicating punctuation like a comma or full stop in copypasted, quoted title text) a certain South American gentleman reading this thread could put in his posts to demonstrate that his real game is playing 4D chess with cucks 18 hours a day and blackpilling thousands?

I would count on him being a blue piller who would gradually accept the black pill.

Like I started in the MGTOW sub denying my incel status but eventually i had to accept it.

I have already thought about that possibility tbh. He really seems to fish for high-effort, good posts, unlike most people there who cherrypick evil/retarded shit.

There's also the fact that guy is online all the time pretty much, he's very likely a NEET and possibly an incel himself.

Also, thanks, I'm happy that you enjoy my posts :feelsokman:

I would count on him being a blue piller who would gradually accept the black pill.

Like I started in the MGTOW sub denying my incel status but eventually i had to accept it.
same

if smegmerz is a double agent, he's pretty clever. i wish irl photos would pop up of him.

He reads so much blackpilled content that he gotta be Blackpilled by now

IT converts people to blackpill unintentionally

Maybe braziliansigma is actually ourguy. He is pretty much the only person on cucktears who will post full effortposts from this forum, even if they get only 20 updoots, so 100 cucks will see, get angry and comment trying to feel intelligent by "BTFOing" such a long post. He also posts very subtly blackpilling posts like this that we all know to be true, and many posts from people like @Mainländer about JBs and society being pointless to work for that are actually quite intelligent and make sense. Most of braziliansigma's posts are funny incel spiels with at least a kernel of truth to them (the blackpill is very bitter, but you get more flies with honey than with vinegar), he seldom posts more full on stuff about ERing, sex with dogs and other things that could probably provide more shock value and thus upvotes. What is his endgame? Has he been blackpilled all along?

What are some signals ("accidentally" duplicating punctuation like a comma or full stop in copypasted, quoted title text) a certain South American gentleman reading this thread could put in his posts to demonstrate that his real game is playing 4D chess with cucks 18 hours a day and blackpilling thousands?

I became blackpilled and found this place through IT so I can confirm cucktears is a great gateway for incels to find home

IT converts people to blackpill unintentionally
I've heard that a lot of people (especially graycels) who came here originally found the blackpill from IT, lmao.

a certain South American gentleman reading this thread could put in his posts to demonstrate that his real game is playing 4D chess with cucks 18 hours a day and blackpilling thousands?
He's from UK as far as I know (there was someone on braincels a while back saying it) and no wonder he commented with "really?" since he's 6'2 (or so he says).