Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is BrazilianSmegma okay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
All he does now is post screenshots of threads with a completely sensible quote from the thread as title. Can't he contribute anything himself anymore? Has his intellectual capacity decreased because of constant lurking?

I'm genuinely worried about my big boy. Do you know anything about his mental decline @BrazilianSigmasDad?

Dude's been browsing incel boards and subreddits for years now. Even on days such as new years and christmas.
What does he have to show for it? Nothing really. Nobody on IT actually respects him, nor does he talk to the other mods, and one mod called him out for just "shitposting" (which he edited later on). Dude's so fragile at this point he just straight up bans anybody who doesn't agree with him, the other mod confirmed that in a post. He doesn't hit top content, because nothing he posts is OC, the foids creating the comics are getting more internet points than him.

He's clearly autistic, or has some dumb anger at heart.

And I don't know why everybody is so obsessive about him, he's just a dude who just screenshots what we publicly write here.

Noone can take so many blackpills and still function as a human being
Brazilian Sigma has gone insane
full

I have done a psycho-analysis on BrazilianSigma and let me tell you, he is not someone we should hate or mock. The man is deeply suffering and yearns for a better life. He's addicted to what he does and does it to a point where he gets no pleasure from it. Much like a suffering heroin addict. Sigma knows what he's doing is not making him happy but he does it anyway because he's addicted. I empathize because I know Sigma's life is a living hell right now.

Dude's been browsing incel boards and subreddits for years now. Even on days such as new years and christmas.
What does he have to show for it? Nothing really. Nobody on IT actually respects him, nor does he talk to the other mods, and one mod called him out for just "shitposting" (which he edited later on). Dude's so fragile at this point he just straight up bans anybody who doesn't agree with him, the other mod confirmed that in a post. He doesn't hit top content, because nothing he posts is OC, the foids creating the comics are getting more internet points than him.

He's clearly autistic, or has some dumb anger at heart.

And I don't know why everybody is so obsessive about him, he's just a dude who just screenshots what we publicly write here.
I hope's suffering
I have done a psycho-analysis on BrazilianSigma and let me tell you, he is not someone we should hate or mock. The man is deeply suffering and yearns for a better life. He's addicted to what he does and does it to a point where he gets no pleasure from it. Much like a suffering heroin addict. Sigma knows what he's doing is not making him happy but he does it anyway because he's addicted. I empathize because I know Sigma's life is a living hell right now.
Srs or larp?

He's addicted to what he does and does it to a point where he gets no pleasure from it. Much like a suffering heroin addict.
Coming from the 45560 posts / 906days = Consistent 50 posts per day(rounded down) addicted faggot.

Last edited:
None of us are okay tbh

He spends his time obsessing over us, when he should be focusing on having a shower, getting a haircut and forgetting about his wrists teehee

He spends his time obsessing over us, when he should be focusing on having a shower, getting a haircut and forgetting about his wrists teehee

He is a cherrypicking retard that should have been aborted

My psychoanalysis led me to a similar conclusion. But I also concluded that he's extremely gay for men.

Never forget when he made 62 posts on Christmas lmao

Never forget when he made 62 posts on Christmas lmao
Legendary. He also posted on Valentine's Day. No doubt he's an incel in denial.

Come to our side smegma, we welcome you with open arms!

Come to our side smegma, we welcome you with open arms!

I genuinely believe this is his true wish. He pretends to hate this forum, but he secretly longs to be accepted here.