Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is BrendioEEE trolling? Apperantly his "wife" has left him.

AHHAHAHAHAH this made my day thx OP.

He's a Nigger

God damn, @Dregster666

Damn :worryfeels:
If true, this just goes to confirm that AWALT and that my paranoia against women is justified. As soon as possible they will leap to pinker pastures, foids are uncapable of loyalty.

Last edited:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA NONNOONOONON AHAHAJHAKABKSABDSLDB
CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE CAGE

God damn, @Dregster666
Nigga is Coping very hard.

Intervention?? What? JFL a superior male simply appeared before her as an option while you're stuck far away in a different country.

It never began. JFL at thinking something like that would last without traveling. Holes dont wait for broke niggas

Man, that's fucked up
I didn't think it would end this way...

not surprising. he was delusional to think a hoe would be loyal

True, but they don't wait for ugly rich niggas either, this is why when you wealthmax, you have to wealthmax for you
I just find this hilarious, the level of his cope, thinking he didn't need to travel to maintain this charade.

Assuming her parents intervened JFL Dude overdosed on bluepills

Even when you ascend, your problems don't magically disappear.

Intervention?? What? JFL a superior male simply appeared before her as an option while you're stuck far away in a different country.

It never began. JFL at thinking something like that would last without traveling. Holes dont wait for broke niggas
Do you think they even had sex? Funny considering she hooked up with that 30yo Australian guy from lookism or something of the sort.

Never even got the idea where he thought she was a "Unicorn" she seems like she has BPD or something of the sort i.e. an extreme expression of femininity.

He even hinted in this video that he's contemplating suicide.

Do you think they even had sex? Funny considering she hooked up with that 30yo Australian guy from lookism or something of the sort.

Never even got the idea where he thought she was a "Unicorn" she seems like she has BPD or something of the sort i.e. an extreme expression of femininity.

He even hinted in this video that he's contemplating suicide. Lol if he thinks alluding to suicide will get her to come back.
Discord sex maybe, but that's about it :lul:

To be fair though maybe it was an "intervention" and her parents brought an Australian Chad to her birthday party to make her lose interest in him.

I just find this hilarious, the level of his cope, thinking he didn't need to travel to maintain this charade.

Assuming her parents intervened JFL Dude overdosed on bluepills

This is why I don't trust the average users here, a lot of them are one online IOI away (not even in person or a physical touch) from renouncing the black pill

I keep saying this and I hope guys start to get it

The average incel is not really black pilled, they are bandwagonists, and they see their inceldom as "temporary" and they're "not really one of us", they are talking all friendly with you when in the back of their mind they're thinking - "I'm not like you guys though, I'm going to ascend"

They pretend to be brothers in arms when they are really just waiting for their chance to jump ship and pretend like the black pill was a lie all they long

In fact they don't really believe in the black pill at all, they are just here saying they do, because they have nowhere else to go

Also notice its really just white "incels" (so called incels) that are ascending

Though I'm surprised Kent ascended, but he really put in a lot of work into changing himself, complete makeover, doesn't even wear hats again

He even hinted in this video that he's contemplating suicide. Lol if he thinks alluding to suicide will get her to come back.
Did they even meet in person? She lives in Australia and he lives in USA, right? I don't even think they have met eachother in person. JFL at him for thinking she's a NAWALT, bluepilled as fuck.

He even hinted in this video that he's contemplating suicide.
It's a given that he didn't get any, does this dude even own a passport ?

My favorite part of the story tbh, lifefuel for oldcel

Delusional. Im betting she sent him romantic tier messages he had never seen in his life.

Would honestly recommend the rope to someone who thinks ascension is legit with 5k in the bank.
This is why I don't trust the average users here, a lot of them are one online IOI away (not even in person or a physical touch) from renouncing the black pill

I keep saying this and I hope guys start to get it

The average incel is not really black pilled, they are bandwagonists, and they see their inceldom as "temporary" and they're "not really one of us", they are talking all friendly with you when in the back of their mind they're thinking - "I'm not like you guys though, I'm going to ascend"

They pretend to be brothers in arms when they are really just waiting for their chance to jump ship and pretend like the black pill was a lie all they long

In fact they don't really believe in the black pill at all, they are just here saying they do, because they have nowhere else to go

Also notice its really just white "incels" (so called incels) that are ascending

Though I'm surprised Kent ascended, but he really put in a lot of work into changing himself, complete makeover, doesn't even wear hats again
Baffles me

Imagine being here 24/7 postmaxxing on an incel forum, and you still cant get it engraved in your head that holes are AWALT.

It's all cringy when they get into PMs sharing pics and all that. Trying get each other to say it's not over for them.

Who's Kent btw?

Last edited:
It's a given that he didn't get any, does this dude even own a passport ?

My favorite part of the story tbh, lifefuel for oldcel

Delusional. Im betting she sent him romantic tier messages he had never seen in his life.

Would honestly recommend the rope to someone who thinks ascension is legit with 5k in the bank.

Baffles me

Imagine being here 24/7 postmaxxing on an incel forum, and you still cant get it engraved in your head that holes are AWALT.

It's all cringy when they get into PMs sharing pics and all that. Trying get each other to say it's not over for them.

Who's Kent btw?
kent's a short black guy who posted on YT about his rejections from women. He starts of slow and calm then ends up going sicko mode

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrT44rhlHE&ab_channel=IncelTV

I know many people here resent @BrendioEEE for knowing Tahlia ( @A_Broken_Person ) was here and not saying anything, but I still feel very bad for him. First off, Brendio is not extremely ugly or anything, but he's obviously not anywhere near Chad and considering his short height, it's very clear that he struggled in California's dating market. Even if he wasn't a kissless virgin before Tahlia (I don't even know if he actually met her, probably it didn't even happen considering the distance between them), he was still a failed normie at best.

Now imagine living like that for more than a decade and then finding an attractive, young and allegedly virgin girl who likes you. She even told me back in the day she liked him, she rejected me based on that (for those who don't know I was very briedfly interested in her, but snapped out of that quickly, thank God). You can see how much he loves her and values her. Sadly for him though, relationships don't last for shit in 2020 and women won't stay with you after the tingles are gone just for the sake of loyalty or thankfulness. The absolutely, devastantingly sad truth is, women can only work when we men have authority over them. Giving them freedom and waiting for them to be virgins until marriage, marrying good loving committed guys and not leaving them anymore doesn't work. Women have a chaotic element to them, they will ALWAYS make self-destructive, society-destructive, dumb foid decisions. When they are acting like that and making these dumb decisions, we men are supposed to grab them and put them in their place for their own and everyone's good. Sadly, we are not allowed to do that nowadays, hence the shitty dysfunctional society we live in.

I can't manage to laugh at the expense of a fellow incel (at the very least failed normie) who managed to find a decent girl to marry and got dumped/ghosted for little to no reason. Especially considering that Brendio seems like a nice guy and had the guts to present our point of view in a big series of interviews and appearances in shows. IMO he did an excelent job in those, he didn't cuck himself too much but also wasn't like "YEAH WE MUST GO ER AND KILL NORMIES" like a retard to play the media's game in portraying us badly. I always wished him the best of luck with her and continue to do so. Sadly, like aforementioned, I don't think it's even possible to have a truly successful relationship nowadays. I want to be wrong on this though.

Last edited:
I know many people here resent @BrendioEEE for knowing Tahlia ( @A_Broken_Person ) was here and not saying anything, but I still feel very bad for him. First off, Brendio is not extremely ugly or anything, but he's obviously not anywhere near Chad and considering his short height, it's very clear that he struggled in California's dating market. Even if wasn't a kissless virgin before Tahlia (I don't even know if he actually met her, probably it didn't even happened considering the distance between them), he was still a failed normie at best.

Now imagine living like that for more than a decade and then finding an attractive, young and allegedly virgin girl who likes you. She even told me back in the day she liked him, she rejected me based on that (for those who don't know I was very briedfly interested in her, but snapped out of that quickly, thank God). You can see how much he loves her and values her. Sadly for him though, relationships don't last for shit in 2020 and women won't stay with you after the tingles are gone just for the sake of loyalty or thankfulness. The absolutely, devastantingly sad truth is, women can only work when we men have authority over them. Giving them freedom and waiting for them to be virgins until marriage, marrying good loving committed guys and not leaving them anymore doesn't work. Women have a chaotic element to them, they will ALWAYS make self-destructive, society-destructive, dumb foid decisions.

I can't manage to laugh at the expense of a fellow incel (at the very least failed normie) who managed to find a decent girl to marry and got dumped/ghosted for little to no reason. Especially considering that Brendio seems like a nice guy and had the guts to present our point of view in a big series of interviews and appearances in shows. IMO he did an excelent job in those, he didn't cuck himself too much but also wasn't like "YEAH WE MUST GO ER AND KILL NORMIES" like a retard to play the media's game in portraying us badly. I always wished him the best of luck with her and continue to do so. Sadly, like aforementioned, I don't think it's even possible to have a truly successful relationship nowadays. I want to be wrong on this though.
:soy:

Nah this is what he gets for thinking he knows better

Kek! :feelskek:
He wants us to pray for him. Sorry but not even God can help you.
Screenshot 20200913 121358 Chrome

Source

Nah this is what he gets for thinking he knows better
I don't think he thinks that. He just loves her and wants to marry her. There's nothing soy about wanting to marry a young, (allegedly) virgin girl. I hope he can do it. I wish everyone here could.

Lol he looks like jon snow now, fucking fakecels.

I don't think he thinks that. He just love sher and wants to marry her. There's nothing soy about wanting to marry a young, (allegedly) virgin girl. I hope he can do it. I wish everyone here could.
Really dude? His demeanor here, the tone of his voice, the authoritative BlackPill Advocate he believed himself to be for his social media?

The way he belittled others on here for an ego boost?

Man shut the fuck up and suck his dick already.

@SlayerSlayer

Really dude? His demeanor here, the tone of his voice, the authoritative BlackPill Advocate he believed himself to be for his social media?

The way he belittled others on here for an ego boost?
I'm not aware of any of that tbh. I wasn't very close to him here and didn't follow him on any social media other than Youtube.

Man shut the fuck up and suck his dick already.
It's not about him in particular, I'd support any incel who found a decent girl to marry and wanted to do it. I don't want the guy to get screwed just out of envy. If he was an obvious Chad fakecel, maybe I'd resent him more, but he's a short failed normie at best. He knows what it feels to be rejected and lonely.

But like I said, I don't think it's even possible to have a truly good and functional relationship in 2020.

@gymletethnicel GTFIH, shit's hilarious. Bitch tits retard is crying over his "unicorn".

What a senile fag.

I'm not aware of any of that tbh
Then shut the fuck up. You're advocating pity for someone who essentially resorted to indirect incel shaming and bragging when he would get backed into corners.

JFL at having compassion for someone who turned their back on you and threw you under the bus.

I don't think he thinks that. He just loves her and wants to marry her. There's nothing soy about wanting to marry a young, (allegedly) virgin girl. I hope he can do it. I wish everyone here could.
allegedly virgin?mate there are rumours of her going around that she has been creampied by 30-40 year old chads.brendioee should have known better before thinking one of r9k most famous e whores,was going to settle with him.you know the old saying,never try to turn a hoe into an housewife?brendioee is learning it the hard way.I hope that god will console his heart,but it honestly wouldn't do him bad to ruminate more on the nature of women and human relationships.

allegedly virgin?mate there are rumours of her going around that she has been creampied by 30-40 year old chads.brendioee should have known better before thinking one of r9k most famous e whores,was going to settle with him.you know the old saying,never try to turn a hoe into an housewife?brendioee is learning it the hard way.I hope that god will console his heart,but it honestly wouldn't do him bad to ruminate more on the nature of women and human relationships.
I'm not aware of those rumors. I'm not defending Tahlia in any way here, I know AWALT, sadly. But I thought she was simply an internet attention whore. I've never run across nudes of her or anything either.