Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is BrendioEEE trolling? Apperantly his "wife" has left him.

this bitch has a history of fucking over incels and being an attention whore. Why aren't alarms in his head going off?
She probably played the good Christian girl for him.

He tried to be alpha by negging her constantly in the relationship. That doesn't work unless you are Chad.

He mogs me to Pluto and back 10^256 times

Who TF is he?

Just posts she made about him yelling at her all the time and posts from him about how he got angry when she didn't listen to a whole thing she said. I can't find the source now. Just memory.

Just posts she made about him yelling at her all the time and posts from him about how he got angry when she didn't listen to a whole thing she said. I can't find the source now. Just memory.
At least he wasn't a total simp like that video suggests.

But it doesn't matter, whether you act like a gentleman or a dark triad type, you'll get dumped, relationships don't last nowadays, especially with his looks level and height. If he was a Chad maybe it could have lasted some years at least.

Be fat inkel manlet. Have the briliant idea to successmax discussing bullshit with low IQ feminists and soyboys to gain infamy and attract attentionwhores. Gain infamy, attract attentionwhore with meme mental illness BPD. Time passes and attentionwhore realizes she wants Chad's dick again and she is bored with fat inkel that she not even gave sex in the first place. Drama whore leaves fat inkel to ride Chad's cock. THE END.

Last edited:
Most people here are fairly young. Let's hope you don't lose your minds and end up like that when you're older, after 30 years of inceldom or so.
:soy:

Oh God Watching SoyioEEE cry over his trash Aussie Nawalt that he never fucked is making my day :feelskek:

Fuck You @BrendioEEE and your runaway trash bitch
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

All of us know about the blackpill and AWALT. But try not having your feelings overcome your good sense when there's an attractive teenage girl saying she loves you and wants to marry you. Yes, he was naive, but that's what desperation and affective/sexual starvation do to you.

I myself wish I could get rid of all my romantic and sexual feelings towards females, but sadly, I can't.

The bible tells us to "flee fornication" for a reason. You won't be able to resist an attractive woman as a man, your only change is avoiding and fleeing them.
My goodness what a fucking cuck

Stopped watching when the cuck said "...one of the most amazing girl- the most amazing girl I've ever met in my life...".

Compared to myself and most of the people here, Brendio isn't that bad looking. Far far far from a Chad, but not terrible. Still, hypergamy is hypergamy.

My goodness what a fucking cuck
Seriously, I was trying to be polite but go fuck yourself you retarded, annoying mongoloid. "hurr durr I'm a wizard who has transceded all human feelings, look at all those losers who still have sexual drives and emotions, lolololol". If you don't crave women at all, why are you even here? Go elsewhere already.

LOL after all of that bragging, the over confidence that this man brought to the community he ends up proving brutally that we were all right this whole time. The blackpill wills it!
Seriously, I was trying to be polite but go fuck yourself you retarded, annoying mongoloid. "hurr durr I'm a wizard who has transceded all human feelings, look at all those losers who still have sexual drives and emotions, lolololol". If you don't crave women at all, why are you even here? Go elsewhere already.
tbh most of us have never been bench-marked in resistance to whores. It's silly to assume a lot of incels wont fall for this trap if they were also presented this situation

Last edited:
Do you think they even had sex? Funny considering she hooked up with that 30yo Australian guy from lookism or something of the sort.

Never even got the idea where he thought she was a "Unicorn" she seems like she has BPD or something of the sort i.e. an extreme expression of femininity.

He even hinted in this video that he's contemplating suicide. Lol if he thinks alluding to suicide will get her to come back.
Extremely unlikely. As usual, a cuck backstabbed his own kind for ultimately nothing.

Grotesque said she has a history of doing this ie screwing incels over.

Specifically he said she only seems to screw the incels over who fall for her love game.

So that immediately triggered my Borderline/Histrionic Personality Disorder detector.

Grotesque has said he’s been able to maintain a friendship with her which he suspects he’s only been able to do by keeping her at arm’s length since he knows the very moment he’d try for something more would set him on a path like Brendio here which only ever ends badly with humiliation, crying and or probable suicide from having been conned by one of these Cluster B personality disorder having scumbags.

What I think is that Tahlia made all that bullshit up about fights with her parents and them not wanting to let her be with Brendio, etc, etc.

This injects a little much needed drama into the piglet’s life as she can use the story (lie) to extract not only delicious tears from poor old Brendio but endless attempts of him trying to message her and get through to her which insures her that she’s still desirable and oh so important.

Evil? Well regardless on one’s theological beliefs or lackthereof this is one extremely sick and viscious little cunt.

And no Brendio you don’t know her better than anybody else because there’s no real her there for you to know.

In other words brah this sick little bitch simply mirrored your own personality back at you and so gave you what you wanted to see which was the idea that you’d met your soulmate ie the most compatible girl to your particular whims and tastes as any man could ever hope to find.

She mirrored your own personality back at you because she has no real, true and abiding personality of her own.

These cunts make you feel like you’ve legitimately won the lottery when all you’ve really won is a worthless lump of fool’s gold.

View: https://youtu.be/1mB0tP1I-14

:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Well looks like @knajjd was right all along. He said that this foid was notorious for manipulating incels into falling in love with her and dumping them only to leave the incel broken, and it looks like brendio was her latest victim. Honestly can't say that I care, Brendio was pretty narcissistic, he bashed weebs and he helped her infiltrate the forum, so he receives no sympathy from me. He can cry in his pit of despair or rope for all I care.
Why are women like this? Fuck, why!? Leave us alone, you fucking hags.

Last edited:

You're the one sounding like a cuck here. gtfo with your low iq bible shit too.

You're the one sounding like a cuck here. gtfo with your low iq bible shit too.
Shut the fuck up, greycel. Even if you don't believe in Christianity, this part is just wisdom. If a young attractive woman is all over you and you don't feel tempted, you're simply not straight. So what are you even doing on an incel forum? Go suck some cock or something.

Feeling desire for women is not cucked, it's called being a straight man. Something that I doubt those "hurr I'm a wizard and I'm above sex and women" types are.

I'm one of the least cucked members here. I advocate women being fully under the authority of men while many here are cryptofeminists who support women's "liberation"and even more blatantly feminist shit like agecuckoldry.

Post brendio's tits or gtfo.

Compared to myself and most of the people here, Brendio isn't that bad looking. Far far far from a Chad, but not terrible. Still, hypergamy is hypergamy.
Literally all he needs to do is...

1. Not kill himself over this dumb cunt.
2. Forget about this dumb cunt or at least try his best to do so.
3. Continue to gym max/weight loss maxx as necessary as well focus on bodybuilding.
4. Read Rollo Tomassi's 3 volume "The Rational Male" book series and unfuck his mind from it's cucked status towards women.
5. Be an ultra uber Chad slayer with movie star tier looks for the rest of his life.
6. #Winning.

Shut the fuck up, greycel. Even if you don't believe in Christianity, this part is just wisdom. If a young attractive woman is all over you and you don't feel tempted, you're simply not straight. So what are you even doing on an incel forum? Go suck some cock or something.

Feeling desire for women is not cucked, it's called being a straight man. Something that I doubt those "hurr I'm a wizard and I'm above sex and women" types are.

I'm one of the least cucked members here. I advocate women being fully under the authority of men while many here are cryptofeminists who support women's "liberation"and even more blatantly feminist shit like agecuckoldry.

You believe in Christianity so that automatically means you are low iq to begin with. lol at using the bible for evidence of anything.

There is feeling desire for women and then there is cucking yourself. Brendio is clearly the kind of cuck who would take this Talia back even if she had just finished up a gangbang with 50 guys. I'm pretty sure you would do the same thing and give the excuse of "muh desire for wimmens, muh bible" etc. You have exposed yourself as a huge cuck in this thread and should be banned from the forum. If I was a mod, you'd be banned immediately.

Grotesque said she has a history of doing this ie screwing incels over.

Specifically he said she only seems to screw the incels over who fall for her love game.

So that immediately triggered my Borderline/Histrionic Personality Disorder detector.

Grotesque has said he’s been able to maintain a friendship with her which he suspects he’s only been able to do by keeping her at arm’s length since he knows the very moment he’d try for something more would set him on a path like Brendio here which only ever ends badly with humiliation, crying and or probable suicide from having been conned by one of these Cluster B personality disorder having scumbags.

What I think is that Tahlia made all that bullshit up about fights with her parents and them not wanting to let her be with Brendio, etc, etc.

This injects a little much needed drama into the piglet’s life as she can use the story (lie) to extract not only delicious tears from poor old Brendio but endless attempts of him trying to message her and get through to her which insures her that she’s still desirable and oh so important.

Evil? Well regardless on one’s theological beliefs or lackthereof this is one extremely sick and viscious little cunt.

And no Brendio you don’t know her better than anybody else because there’s no real her there for you to know.

In other words brah this sick little bitch simply mirrored your own personality back at you and so gave you what you wanted to see which was the idea that you’d met your soulmate ie the most compatible girl to your particular whims and tastes as any man could ever hope to find.

She mirrored your own personality back at you because she has no real, true and abiding personality of her own.

These cunts make you feel like you’ve legitimately won the lottery when all you’ve really won is a worthless lump of fool’s gold.

View: https://youtu.be/1mB0tP1I-14

High IQ summarisation

There is nothing wise about you tbh

I fucking feel him man, there is nothing worse than a oneitis; except a oneitis on a BPD bitch.

I’ve dealt with a emo goth bitch like this, my oneitis is one. They are EXACTLY the same, hearing everything about Tahlia the same could’ve been said of my former oneitis and I couldn’t tell the difference.

These types are really tempting to incels in specific, they make you feel like they are special, they have different interests and lifestyle than other girls, they have “low self-esteem”, they pretend they are lonely virgins and have family issues, perfect scenario for incel saviour to come in and unload all the love he was waiting to give, he would be so special since “nobody” ever loved her (or the incel simp). He would be accepted because they both share similar struggles of solitude and esteem, that they could fulfill for each other.

No man it’s all a façade, bitches like these are multiple, and no she’s DEFINITELY NOT A VIRGIN, I KNOW it may seem like that, They purposely LIE and create that ILLUSION I’ve had it confirmed and admitted by them.

BrendioEEE please do not give up, please DO NOT kill yourself over her, I went through that situation just recently I fell out with my oneitis, she blocked me and I was DEVASTATED I could barely get out of bed, sleep or eat. I managed to expose her and get it all from her by catfishing her pretending to be some other emo bitch for some time and befriending her online.

Women are absolutely WICKED, it may not make sense to you as a guy why would they do something like this, but it’s really vile and they really get off of it.

You’re young and good looking, gymmaxx dude, and just enjoy your life with copes, because the truth is you’re not the only one, if you look at statistics most people struggle in relationships in general. Do not look for happiness through relationships, people are assholes.

Look at what you’ve been through as a lesson, look at it as a meth addiction, yes it’s the best you’ve felt ever, but it is inherently harmful and toxic. Take the opportunity that she’s not contacting you to realize she’s not who you think she is, and move on. Someone who loves you does not do this to you and lie.

Take off the illusion around her, awake.

You believe in Christianity so that automatically means you are low iq to begin with. lol at using the bible for evidence of anything.

There is feeling desire for women and then there is cucking yourself. Brendio is clearly the kind of cuck who would take this Talia back even if she had just finished up a gangbang with 50 guys. I'm pretty sure you would do the same thing and give the excuse of "muh desire for wimmens, muh bible" etc. You have exposed yourself as a huge cuck in this thread and should be banned from the forum. If I was a mod, you'd be banned immediately.
there are many things that are low iq in this world,but christianity isn't one of them.even secular universities haven't been able to get rid off christrian thinkers due to their huge influence in mathematics,philosophy,astronomy,physics,etc etc etc.i am not sure if mainlander would fall for a tahlia but i do think he is simply saying that most would fall for a thalia considering how desperate and quick to drop the blackpill this entire forum is.

so he lied to us about being in a relationship for over a year. This guy :feelstastyman:

@Napoleon de Geso

Eat dick you stupid fuck

Here is your deluded cuckold idol

@Napoleon de Geso

Eat dick you stupid fuck

Here is your deluded cuckold idol

Am I the only poster who liked @Napoleon de Geso :feelsohgod:

His seal pics of SoyioEEE always made me laugh:feelshaha:

He was a former sexhaver Retard volcel

There was nothing likeable about him after the fact

Idk tbh I thought those pics weren’t him

He was more of a mentalcel than anything

I guess cause he was one of the few posters that talked to me

I kinda miss him tbhngldedsrs

I thought it was because of Tahlia being here, him knowing about it and saying nothing. Same thing reason why he got banned.

No need to be that buttblasted about it, I just feel bad for him as someone who's also below average and would like to marry a young virgin girl. That's all, really.
Na, if you looked at the post history of his "GF" then you will know she was bat shit crazy. If brenido wants to sleep with that shit fuck him. She started taking about how her family abused her and how she was molested at a young age and how she hated pedophiles. She pretty much called all men pedophiles. She is bipolar as fuck and he is sticking his own head in the shit toilet.

Good way to put it, I know by experience that these bipolar hags destroy male spaces, Just look at wizardchan destroyed by that cripple faggot and his whore. Same shit as brendio, some bi polar hag moves in to cripple kikes apartment and now they are together and then she destroys his apartment. As any OG wizardchan user about "multiple sex".

The greatest thread to incel male spaces is bluepilled cucks masked as blackpilled.

I know you most of us are not smart but it takes a special type of idiot to stick your dick in the crazy. Also yes, I am that cold hearted, I don't subscribe to the "unicorn" "oneits" or "if I can find my looks match" that I have seen many posters here write about. I don't even look at women on the street as anything more then cum dumpsters. But here we have retards talking about "that one cute girl", "OMG I brushed a girls arm" "she smelled nice" disgustingly delusional.

Last edited:
Am I understanding this right? They didn't even live together, and that he's in LA and she's in Australia?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Na, if you looked at the post history of his "GF" then you will know she was bat shit crazy. If brenido wants to sleep with that shit fuck him. She started taking about how her family abused her and how she was molested at a young age and how she hated pedophiles. She pretty much called all men pedophiles. She is bipolar as fuck and he is sticking his own head in the shit toilet.

Good way to put it, I know by experience that these bipolar hags destroy male spaces, Just look at wizardchan destroyed by that cripple faggot and his whore. Same shit as brendio, some bi polar hag moves in to cripple kikes apartment and now they are together and then she destroys his apartment. As any OG wizardchan user about "multiple sex".

The greatest thread to incel male spaces is bluepilled cucks masked as blackpilled.

I know you most of us are not smart but it takes a special type of idiot to stick your dick in the crazy. Also yes, I am that cold hearted, I don't subscribe to the "unicorn" "oneits" or "if I can find my looks match" that I have seen many posters here write about. I don't even look at women on the street as anything more then cum dumpsters. But here we have retards talking about "that one cute girl", disgustingly delusional.
Oh it’s most definitely NOT “bipolar” disorder I’m talking about here brother.

It’s a common misconception that BPD stands for that but what it actually stands for is a condition known as Borderline Personality Disorder which is an extremely nasty personality disorder that involves mass manipulation of others, sexual promiscuity and cheating and a veritable endless line of sex partners and beta orbiters, self harming behavior, suicide attempts and fears of abandonment.

Bipolar disorder is relatively harmless in comparison.

Basically Bipolar Disorder is a condition involving emotional high highs and low lows like for example a person with this could be extremely upbeat and talking a mile a minute for half the day, meanwhile the next they’re very down and depressed.
there are many things that are low iq in this world,but christianity isn't one of them.even secular universities haven't been able to get rid off christrian thinkers due to their huge influence in mathematics,philosophy,astronomy,physics,etc etc etc.i am not sure if mainlander would fall for a tahlia but i do think he is simply saying that most would fall for a thalia considering how desperate and quick to drop the blackpill this entire forum is.
That’s a kind of logical fallacy though bro.

A person can compartmentalize parts of their life so that on one hand they can hold totally outrageous and ridiculous unproven or unprovable religious beliefs while on the other hand possessing the knowledge and intelligence to be a rocket scientist or whatever other high IQ field.

This doesn’t mean their ridiculous beliefs religious or otherwise had anything to do with their high IQ knowledge that allows them to excel in other subjects.

So it’s basically wrong to say so and so is a great Christian/Islamic/pagan mathematician.

Since their religion has no part in their skills in this regard.

It’s far more correct to simply say oh that guys a great mathematician that just so happens to be Christian/Muslim/pagan and that’s only if the topic of which religion if any the person is comes up in the conversation.

Last edited:
no sympathy if it's real. this guy made sure to remind us of his pathetic "relationship" every chance he got
it's a well known fact foids in this fucking shithole of a country are degenerate sluts. why did he think she was any different to the rest of them?

Oh it’s most definitely NOT “bipolar” disorder I’m talking about here brother.
I did not use the correct term, BPD as you describes it is accurate.
But yea she was fokn crazy. I got larp feelings when she posted about her abusive family before being discovered. She wrote that her whole family was against her, JFL some users here took the bait and wrote back with SIMPathy.