Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is BrendioEEE trolling? Apperantly his "wife" has left him.

no sympathy if it's real. this guy made sure to remind us of his pathetic "relationship" every chance he got
it's a well known fact foids in this fucking shithole of a country are degenerate sluts. why did he think she was any different to the rest of them?
You're from Australia?

Brutal Aussie Pill

Imagine knowing this about aussie toilets, and then having this fat fuck belittle you and acting like he knows better than you.

brendio-mogs-gif.644800

THis is the worst fucking troll ever if thats the case

What even is the goal of it?
He is jonsnowmaxxing, statusmaxxing, haremmaxxing, his video is closing in 4 millions views and he got thousands of foidfanmales.

Yet another JBW pill.
You don't ever see a dethnic get embroiled in this kind of internet drama.

His current Youtube chanel.
I've seen it, as much as I miss the old videos, I feel glad he's getting somewhere.

I don't think it's fake, he legit looks upset, surprised it didn't happen sooner.

His current Youtube chanel.
That guy cracks me up, after every rant he does the same sideways look.

He better not be getting unbanned

I've seen it, as much as I miss the old videos, I feel glad he's getting somewhere.
Yea, it seems like he's let go of alot of the rage (which was funny to watch ngl) and is channelling his energies into other copes which has gotta be better for him.

Those last 2 minutes lol, did he learn NOTHING? Fucking begging her & acting desperate, that shit dries pussy as fast as an ugly face.
Question, did they even meet face to face?

I'm pretty sure he's trolling dude
You must be knobbing on brendio hard if you think he's trolling.

This dude can't even travel, it never began with this toilet.

How long before he begs to come back here?

this drama seems fake as fuck

So... Did he ascend or not?

he's a fucking simp and if he really cared about teen love he would have gotten her pregnant

I'm pretty sure he's trolling dude
It's not lol.

Someone sent me this you can see that she even leaked screenshots of her private conversations with him. Brutally over for him.

It's not lol.

Someone sent me this you can see that she even leaked screenshots of her private conversations with him. Brutally over for him.
I definitely don't have the time to look through all this. But I saw this which stood out.

It's not lol.

jfl at that kiwifarms thread

those r9k incels are brutal

Found em

@the black dog

Last edited:
Be fat inkel manlet. Have the briliant idea to successmax discussing bullshit with low IQ feminists and soyboys to gain infamy and attract attentionwhores. Gain infamy, attract attentionwhore with meme mental illness BPD. Time passes and attentionwhore realizes she wants Chad's dick again and she is bored with fat inkel that she not even gave sex in the first place. Drama whore leaves fat inkel to ride Chad's cock. THE END.
Na, if you looked at the post history of his "GF" then you will know she was bat shit crazy. If brenido wants to sleep with that shit fuck him. She started taking about how her family abused her and how she was molested at a young age and how she hated pedophiles. She pretty much called all men pedophiles. She is bipolar as fuck and he is sticking his own head in the shit toilet.

Good way to put it, I know by experience that these bipolar hags destroy male spaces, Just look at wizardchan destroyed by that cripple faggot and his whore. Same shit as brendio, some bi polar hag moves in to cripple kikes apartment and now they are together and then she destroys his apartment. As any OG wizardchan user about "multiple sex".

The greatest thread to incel male spaces is bluepilled cucks masked as blackpilled.

I know you most of us are not smart but it takes a special type of idiot to stick your dick in the crazy. Also yes, I am that cold hearted, I don't subscribe to the "unicorn" "oneits" or "if I can find my looks match" that I have seen many posters here write about. I don't even look at women on the street as anything more then cum dumpsters. But here we have retards talking about "that one cute girl", "OMG I brushed a girls arm" "she smelled nice" disgustingly delusional.
I have said it hella times here, How can someone claim to be blackpilled while still looking at women like they are some kind of Innocenti heavenly being?

I have lost this feeling a LONG time ago, women are meatbags made for fucking, that's all, while some deluded incels here think about her smile, chad cummed ALL in her mouth and made her swallow It.

Last edited:
So is she back getting fucked by 30yo men?