Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Chechnya the best country for men in the world right now?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
They're ruled by the absolutely based leader Ramzan Kadyrov.

They have traditionalist values fused with a based version of Islam. They have arranged marriages. There is also a surplus of men because of the wars that took place so they can have poligamy without creating incels for the moment.

Russia fears that another conflict will break out so they have to give Kadyrov tons of money and allow him to pursue his based policies.

They have relatively high living standard with traditionalist values. Men have warrior values and are raised to be such.

I remember one story where Russian cucked press tried to shame a 47 year old chief of police who married a 16 year old girl through an arranged marriage and Kadyrov personally stepped in and gave the man his full support, ensured that the wedding will take place and even posted a video of himself dancing on that wedding.

Kadyrov is so based he can do what he wants, he even has his own private army (this military force doesn't exist in Russia officialy, it's literally his private army of highly trained elite forces with ultra-modern equipment):

He gives a speech mocking the EU and the West.

He is so based it's hard to even believe it, he also absolutely clowned the soy Western journalist:

They have traditionalist values fused with a based version of Islam. They have arranged marriages. There is also a surplus of men because of the wars that took place so they can have poligamy without creating incels for the moment.

Russia fears that another conflict will break out so they have to give Kadyrov tons of money and allow him to pursue his based policies.

They have relatively high living standard with traditionalist values. Men have warrior values and are raised to be such.

I remember one story where Russian cucked press tried to shame a 47 year old chief of police who married a 16 year old girl through an arranged marriage and Kadyrov personally stepped in and gave the man his full support, ensured that the wedding will take place and even posted a video of himself dancing on that wedding.

Kadyrov is so based he can do what he wants, he even has his own private army (this military force doesn't exist in Russia officialy, it's literally his private army of highly trained elite forces with ultra-modern equipment):

He gives a speech mocking the EU and the West.

He is so based it's hard to even believe it, he also absolutely clowned the soy Western journalist:

Insanely based fellow. the foids there are even happier too.
definitely in top 5 places for trucels to be born in

Look at how well women are dressed here, also the lezginka dance that Kadyrov dances here is absolutely based, none of that degenerate sexual shit like in the West, just a very manly dance to show off:

lucky bastards

Chechnya is just like anyother third world shithole, ofcourse it is highly patriarchal and brutal, just like any place in Africa :D
Would I want to live there? Hell No!

Yeah Chechnya is pretty based but I don’t want to convert to Islam.

Chechnya is just like anyother third world shithole, ofcourse it is highly patriarchal and brutal, just like any place in Africa :D

No it's not. Also a lot of poor countries are cucked when it comes to values like Thailand or Eastern Europe.

Chechnya has good living standards and is based.

This is how capital Grozny looks like, does this look like a shithole to you?

Unbelievably based. I would far prefer to be born there than here.

Western roastie reporter getting clowned by Kadyrov at 1:45:

I live in a first world country. I'm sub-5 and my spare time consists of watching anime, posting here and drinking alcohol. If I lived there, my spare time would consist of fucking my wife. Yeeah I think I'd prefer the latter

Last edited:
Night Ride Across the Kingdom

No it's not. Also a lot of poor countries are cucked when it comes to values like Thailand or Eastern Europe.

Did not say "cucked" I said it is a shithole country with shithole people. I know Chechens and they are nice people but they are also vicious,violent and brainless.....like ALL shithole people from shithole countries.
In Germany and Austria they are even more criminal and gangsterlike than Turks and Arabs.

Hey atleast people fear them

Did not say "cucked" I said it is a shithole country with shithole people. I know Chechens and they are nice people but they are also vicious,violent and brainless.....like ALL shithole people from shithole countries.
In Germany and Austria they are even more criminal and gangsterlike than Turks and Arabs.

That's because immigrants always tend to be from lower classes of people.

Also you're using retarded Western construct where a country is either a "first world" developed country with HuMAn RIghTs and LGBT parades or a "shithole" on the level of Gabon or something.

Chechnya has good standard of living, people live much better lives than in the West where people are wageslaving in overcrowded cities and have to live like incels or betabuxx a used up roastie who hates them.

Meanwhile Chechens marry 16 year old virgins and have multiple children, they can follow their religion and traditional lifestyle just like they have been for centuries. By your logic everything before 1945 was a "shithole" then and we should praise 2019 Germany and 2019 Sweden as peak of civilization.

JFL with this retarded Western cuck logic.

Oh yeah and how dare Chechens be violent and high T, they should be soys like Westerners..

I read about him , Sounds pretty cool tbh

You don't want to be weeb in Checnya, it's worse than being gay.

Literally everyone except for his goons hates him, he taxes everyone behind the scenes, he kidnaps and kills chechen citizens if they speak up against him, so please don't spread this shit here. He is Putin's bitch.

It's like you're praising the dog for getting snacks and toys from his owner.

i haven't read much about the leader. according to the west, that guy is a "monster." kidnapping and murder of opposition, torture of captured insurgents opposed to Russian federalisation. he's a Moslem, and he is based. so I guess I like him.

If you are interested in the military/conflict histories about Chechnya, I suggest the Osprey series:
Essential Histories 078 - Russia’s Wars in Chechnya 1994–2009
Elite 197 Russian Security and Paramilitary Forces since 1991
And the Osprey The Modern Russian Army 1992–2016

great series of books. they go into a equipment/unit breakdown of his private army and history of the conflict + political shit. great books, zero bs

i can link the pdfs if u r interested

Look at how well women are dressed here, also the lezginka dance that Kadyrov dances here is absolutely based, none of that degenerate sexual shit like in the West, just a very manly dance to show off:

Why are you sucking his dick for doing a Chechen traditional dance? Are you gay for this man? Don't come to Chechnya, faggot.

Westerners have no clue about Vainakh culture.

Chechnya is a post-Soviet shit hole. Grozny is a shit hole too - as with any Russian city, the centre is ok, the outskirts are a dump, same goes for the villages

You don't want to be weeb in Checnya, it's worse than being gay.

Never began for Chechen weebcels.

Also you're using retarded Western construct where a country is either a "first world" developed country with HuMAn RIghTs and LGBT parades or a "shithole" on the level of Gabon or something.

Chechnya has good standard of living, people live much better lives than in the West where people are wageslaving in overcrowded cities and have to live like incels or betabuxx a used up roastie who hates them.

Meanwhile Chechens marry 16 year old virgins and have multiple children, they can follow their religion and traditional lifestyle just like they have been for centuries. By your logic everything before 1945 was a "shithole" then and we should praise 2019 Germany and 2019 Sweden as peak of civilization.

Oh yeah and how dare Chechens be violent and high T, they should be soys like Westerners..
Third world is an outdated term of Cold war time meaning neither pro US nor pro USSR, regardless of economic conditions. I don't understand why people still use this term and mostly wrongly.

I actually made a thread where I say that Chechens are alpha males btw.

No, I am objectively saying that they are a low IQ,highly patriarchal,collectivistic and savage society, ocourse that is not western at all, even when compared to(the rest of) Russia but I don't judge them or even am critical of their mindst, just my observation.

Yes, from a non-materialistic view they may have better lives but I also believe that indigenous tribes in the Jungles have better lives than westerners, seriously.
From a spiritual perspective the low IQ savage peoples of this world may be superior to whites and other industrialized peoples, including minorities in the West.

I praise NS-Germany and everything before, not 1945 but 1943 was superior in EVERYWAY to modern day Germany/the West.

Lol, are you Chechen?

Wish you were here.

I actually made a thread where I say that Chechens are alpha males btw.

No, I am objectively saying that they are a low IQ,highly patriarchal,collectivistic and savage society, ocourse that is not western at all, even when compared to(the rest of) Russia but I don't judge them or even am critical of their mindst, just my observation.

Yes, from a non-materialistic view they may have better lives but I also believe that indigenous tribes in the Jungles have better lives than westerners, seriously.
From a spiritual perspective the low IQ savage peoples of this world may be superior to whites and other industrialized peoples, including minorities in the West.

White Westerners are the biggest savages and the most primitive unless you think teaching young people how to insert cucumber in your ass as the highlight of human civilization.

You sound just like every typical white soycuck out there, "we might be cucks without honor who live like animals but we're CivILiZeD"

I praise NS-Germany and everything before, not 1945 but 1943 was superior in EVERYWAY to modern day Germany/the West.

NS Germany was just another degenerate Western country that pushed feminism.

Chechens mog the shit out of any type of Germany.

White Westerners are the biggest savages and the most primitive unless you think teaching young people how to insert cucumber in your ass as the highlight of human civilization.

You sound just like every typical white soycuck out there, "we might be cucks without honor who live like animals but we're CivILiZeD"

your views are based, but ur really giving kadyrov too much credit

Literally everyone except for his goons hates him, he taxes everyone behind the scenes, he kidnaps and kills chechen citizens if they speak up against him, so please don't spread this shit here. He is Putin's bitch.

It's like you're praising the dog for getting snacks and toys from his owner.

That's because average people are dumb and don't know what's good for them. Without Kadyrov they'd just get bombed and destroyed by Russia again or they'd get infested by some Jewish-backed pro-Israel "jihadi" group like (((ISIS))). Kadyrov is making a framework where they can preserve their traditional culture without being a war torn literal shithole. People hate what they can't understand.

That's because average people are dumb and don't know what's good for them. Without Kadyrov they'd just get bombed and destroyed by Russia again or they'd get infested by some Jewish-backed pro-Israel "jihadi" group like (((ISIS))). Kadyrov is making a framework where they can preserve their traditional culture without being a war torn literal shithole. People hate what they can't understand.
I see the point you're making. You lack insider knowledge about how it's actually going on in Chechnya.

Last edited:
You lack insider knowledge about how it's actually going on in Chechnya. I see the point you're making though.

The broad political picture is more important and ordinary people don't understand shit about it. I understand that Chechens are traditional people and all that but so were many others before they got completely westernized within a generation. I understand that it sucks for them to be at mercy of an authoritarian leader, but the same thing was here under communism - it doesn't change the fact that the communist regime was much superior to current one in terms of anti-degeneracy.

The reason why a lot of Muslims and religious Christians in Latin America and parts of Eastern Europe always end up with some extremely pro-degenerate pro-liberal cuck leader is because they end up getting sucked in the Western sphere of influence geopolitically.

It's easy to shit on Kadyrov especially if you live under him but if you see the bigger picture, he is basically the best thing that could happen to Chechnya at the moment because he has a powerfull ally Russia (he has some sort of feudal relationship with that country) that lets him do whatever he wants without pushing that pro-Western garbage behind his back through NGOs like America does. He is in a position where he can literally shit on the West entirely and harrass NGOs and "human rights" activists and LGBT without even trying to hide it.

The one thing I learned is that no matter how traditionalist, religious and non-cucked the people are, once you ally yourself in any way shape or form with the political West (USA-EU-NATO AKA Euro-Atlantic empire of garbage) degeneracy WILL come to you. It happened to Saudi Arabia, it happened to Latin America, it happened to entire Eastern Europe (once communism ended), it happened to Croatia after Tuđman, it will happen in even bigger extent in Ukraine, it happened to pro-American countries literally everywhere eventually. All these people who think they can play some game with America and not end up accepting their shit culture are naive as hell.

Look at Azerbaijan for example, they're Muslims from Caucasus and they're completely cucked because they ended up with some pro-Western regime or whatever they have. Once you fall into Western sphere of political influence, within a generation your society will turn into complete degenerates. It doesn't matter how religious and how non-cucked the population was initially. Look at Georgia, also from Caucasus.

Kadyrov and his ties to Putin's regime and Russia are crucial for Chechens to keep their traditional views on life and society. Without that it will be completely gone in a generation just like it's happening everywhere in Muslim world where they let the West in.

Russia and Putin are cucked in their own way, but they're more pragmatical and don't push down ideology on their other states.

People who think Chechnya is based because of its people alone don't understand that without the framework that Kadyrov gives them they would be invaded and overrun by NGOs, SJWs and feminist rights just like every part of the world within a generation. And Kadyrov can do this because of his position with Putin.

Last edited:
The broad political picture is more important and ordinary people don't understand shit about it. I understand that Chechens are traditional people and all that but so were many others before they got completely westernized within a generation. I understand that it sucks for them to be at mercy of an authoritarian leader, but the same thing was here under communism - it doesn't change the fact that the communist regime was much superior to current one in terms of anti-degeneracy.

The reason why a lot of Muslims and religious Christians in Latin America and parts of Eastern Europe always end up with some extremely pro-degenerate pro-liberal cuck leader is because they end up getting sucked in the Western sphere of influence geopolitically.

It's easy to shit on Kadyrov especially if you live under him but if you see the bigger picture, he is basically the best thing that could happen to Chechnya at the moment because he has a powerfull ally Russia (he has some sort of feudal relationship with that country) that lets him do whatever he wants without pushing that pro-Western garbage behind his back through NGOs like America does. He is in a position where he can literally shit on the West entirely and harrass NGOs and "human rights" activists and LGBT without even trying to hide it.

The one thing I learned is that no matter how traditionalist, religious and non-cucked the people are, once you ally yourself in any way shape or form with the political West (USA-EU-NATO AKA Euro-Atlantic empire of garbage) degeneracy WILL come to you. It happened to Saudi Arabia, it happened to Latin America, it happened to entire Eastern Europe (once communism ended), it happened to Croatia after Tuđman, it will happen in even bigger extent in Ukraine, it happened to pro-American countries literally everywhere eventually. All these people who think they can play some game with America and not end up accepting their shit culture are naive as hell.

Look at Azerbaijan for example, they're Muslims from Caucasus and they're completely cucked because they ended up with some pro-Western regime or whatever they have. Once you fall into Western sphere of political influence, within a generation your society will turn into complete degenerates. It doesn't matter how religious and how non-cucked the population was initially. Look at Georgia, also from Caucasus.

Kadyrov and his ties to Putin's regime and Russia are crucial for Chechens to keep their traditional views on life and society. Without that it will be completely gone in a generation just like it's happening everywhere in Muslim world where they let the West in.

Russia and Putin are cucked in their own way, but they're more pragmatical and don't push down ideology on their other states.

People who think Chechnya is based because of its people alone don't understand that without the framework that Kadyrov gives them they would be invaded and overrun by NGOs, SJWs and feminist rights just like every part of the world within a generation. And Kadyrov can do this because of his position with Putin.
High IQ take, made me see Chechnya's current situation in a different light.

Like many savages you seem a bit emotional, which is good because as someone who believes in fascist ideals I think that animalistic irrationality may be helpful in certain situations, atleast it is anti-liberal. Yet you remain a savage and thus semi-Human as humanity is or was defined by western and northern Europeans for them and their cultures.

"We" as in the West are civilized and not savage but you seem too low IQ or too emtional to see how I mean this. I see it in spenglarian way, Civilisation is the END of all high-cultures.
Again , I utterly DESPISE the modern western world.

Chechens mog most physically yes but so do Gorillas, they have nothing, literally nothing else to show off with though.
They actually helped the Wehrmacht during WW2. NS-Germany was the pinnacle of any modern society and I have no clue what your weird cuckservative statement was at the end about feminism but that is okay, you are driven by instinct and resentment, which I do admire in some ways.

Based leader i would like to live there

That dude is based, are you Chechen?

Damn Chechnya was never under my "radar", but it seems based as fuck

Do you guys that chechnyamaxxing would be legit? I want to leave the degenerate west anyway.

This country is one of the last societys where family, pride and religion are the important things. Boys are raised to be men girls are raised to be mothers. Tbh watching this as an incel in the degenerate west is kinda suicide fuel. Also i love their dances kulture and music.

You fight you breed you start a family you just live. While here in northern europe people are conserned about ((mass population)) chechens cum inside their virgin wife and love her until they die and no one fears death cause of islam. They have many children while western man castrate themself and use ((((condoms)))) jfl

Based high t white Sunni

Last edited:
Wtf? Didn’t Grozny get totally fucking flattened by the Russkies? How the hell did they manage to rebuild it so quickly?

I like Chechnya

A faggot ABC reporter did a report from there about the plight of faggots. Chechnya seems based. And all the men are into combat sports

Ireland is ruled by a half Indian and if you make any comment about being uncomfortable with a half Indian ruling then you are called a racist. Seriously we are better off out of this world, would you imagine the medieval Irish accepting rule from a son of an Indian immigrant? It's beyond a joke. I live in Northern Ireland but at least we are ruled by someone of my own race even if she is German.

Chechnya is cool, no doubt, but I wouldn't risk to live there.

“I’ll accept any punishment in this world. Let me be jailed or killed, so I’ll die. I’m 45, what else am I to do in this world?” he continued.

Based.

Chechens mog most physically yes but so do Gorillas, they have nothing, literally nothing else to show off with though.
They actually helped the Wehrmacht during WW2.
Do you have proof for this? AFAIK it was propaganda by Stalin to deport Chechens.
Wtf? Didn’t Grozny get totally fucking flattened by the Russkies? How the hell did they manage to rebuild it so quickly?
Putin is pouring billions into Chechnya.
Chechnya is cool, no doubt, but I wouldn't risk to live there.

Chechens don't accept outsiders to live in their country anyway so nothing to worry.
Do you guys that chechnyamaxxing would be legit? I want to leave the degenerate west anyway.
Chechens don't let some randoms live in their country. It's based of culture and tradition. There is no way for you to learn Chechen values without being born and raised there.
Like many savages you seem a bit emotional, which is good because as someone who believes in fascist ideals I think that animalistic irrationality may be helpful in certain situations, atleast it is anti-liberal. Yet you remain a savage and thus semi-Human as humanity is or was defined by western and northern Europeans for them and their cultures.

"We" as in the West are civilized and not savage but you seem too low IQ or too emtional to see how I mean this. I see it in spenglarian way, Civilisation is the END of all high-cultures.
Again , I utterly DESPISE the modern western world.

They actually helped the Wehrmacht during WW2. NS-Germany was the pinnacle of any modern society and I have no clue what your weird cuckservative statement was at the end about feminism but that is okay, you are driven by instinct and resentment, which I do admire in some ways.
kek at this stormfront coper

Last edited:
You wonder what they will do when they have a surplus of males. Probably sacrifice them in another war. Kadyrov was pushing for the legalization of polygamy. I would bet there are numerous incels there. Many Chechens have fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

Using violence and aggression to control women is great. Then females reproduce with more aggressive males and continue cycles of conflict. Being highly emotional and aggressive is antithetical to the progression of society. High birthrates and large supplies of young lonely males lead to conflict.

With the threat of nuclear war large state conflicts are highly unlikely and would lead to M.A.D. Terrorism is the only method of conflict and it's banal and reductive.

Western economies are based on materialism and hedonism. How do you create an economy based on supply and demand of things that create healthy societies?

If you want to control holes you're better off creating communes or cults. Nations are designed to keep all the power at the top and control the population. They can be controlled through hedonistic hypergamy or through strict religious controls. Either way you will still be an incel unless you buy your bride.

You wonder what they will do when they have a surplus of males. Probably sacrifice them in another war. Kadyrov was pushing for the legalization of polygamy. I would bet there are numerous incels there. Many Chechens have fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

I think a lot of them are radicalized jihadis who might or might not be incels. Also Chechens live all over Russia, they probably fuck Russian Slavic women in Russian cities too. They have organized crime groups and everything.

Look at this based Chechencel singing a Jihadi nasheed in the center of Moscow:

Chechnya is a very closed society and before anyone think to 'chechenmax', you will be killed there if you try to make your sexual advance on their women. I think Chechnya is a great example of how a modern-day society should function, Chechnya is a republic in Russia and they are allowed to have some form of local governance within the Russian federation, Kadyrov himself is a big supporter of Sharia law.

Chechnya is a very closed society and before anyone think to 'chechenmax', you will be killed there if you try to make your sexual advance on their women. I think Chechnya is a great example of how a modern-day society should function, Chechnya is a republic in Russia and they are allowed to have some form of local governance within the Russian federation, Kadyrov himself is a big supporter of Sharia law.

Chechenmaxxing makes no sense. You're either born in that society or you're outside it's as simple as that.

Kadyrov benefits other people too though. It's good to have people with his views in positions of power.

Chechenmaxxing makes no sense. You're either born in that society or you're outside it's as simple as that.

Kadyrov benefits other people too though. It's good to have people with his views in positions of power.

One curry guy on youtube thought he could chechenmaxx but he was met with reality: