Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Chechnya the best country for men in the world right now?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Chechnya looks amazing. I knew a guy that visited there for a second, and he said the people seemed really happy and pure(No alcohol allowed).. It was an American black man too at that. I forget the circumstances which allowed him to visit, but the people were nice to him. I wish I was born there instead of the shit ass west.

I live in a first world country. I'm sub-5 and my spare time consists of watching anime, posting here and drinking alcohol. If I lived there, my spare time would consist of fucking my wife. Yeeah I think I'd prefer the latter

Look at how well women are dressed here, also the lezginka dance that Kadyrov dances here is absolutely based, none of that degenerate sexual shit like in the West, just a very manly dance to show off:

incredibly based. the foids are all covered and look healthy. they all act with so much grace. and no touching of foids. probably the lyrics isn't cucked either. and a nice melody :feelsmusic:

incredibly based. the foids are all covered and look healthy. they all act with so much grace. and no touching of foids. probably the lyrics isn't cucked either. and a nice melody :feelsmusic:

Also Kadyrov is a fucking mogger despite being a manlet. It looks like heigthpill doesn't exist in Chechnya.

One curry guy on youtube thought he could chechenmaxx but he was met with reality:

View attachment 166305

Lololpp

Watching this video makes me realize just how much I lost the location lottery (when it comes to women at least). Time to research how a guy with nearly $200k USD in assets can emigrate there because I'd much rather lay down roots in a socially conservative place like that!

Watching this video makes me realize just how much I lost the location lottery (when it comes to women at least). Time to research how a guy with nearly $200k USD in assets can emigrate there because I'd much rather lay down roots in a socially conservative place like that!
They would probably kill you since you're an outsider.

Im not islam but this sounds good on paper. If only Europe wasnt fucked by communists to introduce liberalism and bring degeneracy upon itself like the west..

Apparently Kadyrov was relatively recently attacked because of "anti-Semitism" too:

Staunton, August 16 – At a meeting with 150 Jordanian Chechens broadcast on Grozny state television, republic head Ramzan Kadyrov said that “the Prophet had killed Jews more than any other people” because they are “the main enemy of Islam,” the latest display of Kadyrov’s increasing anti-Semitism, something that may cause trouble for his Kremlin patron.

Also Kadyrov is a fucking mogger despite being a manlet. It looks like heigthpill doesn't exist in Chechnya.
he'd be a truecel or betabux at best in the west for sure. do you happen to know the instrument used from 0:20?

You wonder what they will do when they have a surplus of males. Probably sacrifice them in another war. Kadyrov was pushing for the legalization of polygamy. I would bet there are numerous incels there. Many Chechens have fought in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

Using violence and aggression to control women is great. Then females reproduce with more aggressive males and continue cycles of conflict. Being highly emotional and aggressive is antithetical to the progression of society. High birthrates and large supplies of young lonely males lead to conflict.

With the threat of nuclear war large state conflicts are highly unlikely and would lead to M.A.D. Terrorism is the only method of conflict and it's banal and reductive.

Western economies are based on materialism and hedonism. How do you create an economy based on supply and demand of things that create healthy societies?

If you want to control holes you're better off creating communes or cults. Nations are designed to keep all the power at the top and control the population. They can be controlled through hedonistic hypergamy or through strict religious controls. Either way you will still be an incel unless you buy your bride.
The broad political picture is more important and ordinary people don't understand shit about it. I understand that Chechens are traditional people and all that but so were many others before they got completely westernized within a generation. I understand that it sucks for them to be at mercy of an authoritarian leader, but the same thing was here under communism - it doesn't change the fact that the communist regime was much superior to current one in terms of anti-degeneracy.

The reason why a lot of Muslims and religious Christians in Latin America and parts of Eastern Europe always end up with some extremely pro-degenerate pro-liberal cuck leader is because they end up getting sucked in the Western sphere of influence geopolitically.

It's easy to shit on Kadyrov especially if you live under him but if you see the bigger picture, he is basically the best thing that could happen to Chechnya at the moment because he has a powerfull ally Russia (he has some sort of feudal relationship with that country) that lets him do whatever he wants without pushing that pro-Western garbage behind his back through NGOs like America does. He is in a position where he can literally shit on the West entirely and harrass NGOs and "human rights" activists and LGBT without even trying to hide it.

The one thing I learned is that no matter how traditionalist, religious and non-cucked the people are, once you ally yourself in any way shape or form with the political West (USA-EU-NATO AKA Euro-Atlantic empire of garbage) degeneracy WILL come to you. It happened to Saudi Arabia, it happened to Latin America, it happened to entire Eastern Europe (once communism ended), it happened to Croatia after Tuđman, it will happen in even bigger extent in Ukraine, it happened to pro-American countries literally everywhere eventually. All these people who think they can play some game with America and not end up accepting their shit culture are naive as hell.

Look at Azerbaijan for example, they're Muslims from Caucasus and they're completely cucked because they ended up with some pro-Western regime or whatever they have. Once you fall into Western sphere of political influence, within a generation your society will turn into complete degenerates. It doesn't matter how religious and how non-cucked the population was initially. Look at Georgia, also from Caucasus.

Kadyrov and his ties to Putin's regime and Russia are crucial for Chechens to keep their traditional views on life and society. Without that it will be completely gone in a generation just like it's happening everywhere in Muslim world where they let the West in.

Russia and Putin are cucked in their own way, but they're more pragmatical and don't push down ideology on their other states.

People who think Chechnya is based because of its people alone don't understand that without the framework that Kadyrov gives them they would be invaded and overrun by NGOs, SJWs and feminist rights just like every part of the world within a generation. And Kadyrov can do this because of his position with Putin.
great posts :feelsokman::blackpill:

Their lifestyle looks very based, but unfortunately the country is ruled by a dictator of sorts who makes it very hard to be a legal immigrant and live a good life there, and he also erases people Stalin style, the true ideal country is similar in lifestyle but with better leadership, like certain Sharia countries.

Last edited:
There is no best country for men right now...

Jfl at the whole western world

Russia should have cut Chechnya off long time ago. Trying to keep order there is a massive drain of resources and taxpayers' money. All the minorities living in Russia are cucking the Russian majority big time. It's been like that since the Bolsheviks won the civil war.

Also, 'One Soldier's War in Chechnya' by Arkadij Babczenko is a great first-person narrative of his experiences of being deployed in Chechnya during the first and second Chechen War.