Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is "CoalFax" covered by the 1st Amendment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

I mean does it incite (inspire)/ instruct/ inform anyone to carry out illegal activities such as assault/ arson/ vandalism or murder against those individuals?

What & where would be the intimidation for those women? & men?

I think it'll be another Red Watch tbh.

I'm just JFLing at this epitome of White Guilt/ Knighting Syndrome.

Ok Karen.

Last edited:
It’s the same thing as the sex offenders registry. Also the sex offenders registry does promote violence against individuals.

It’s the same thing as the sex offenders registry. Also the sex offenders registry does promote violence against individuals.

The sex offenders list is for paedophiles. That will cause a backlash.

This on the other hand are pictures gleaned from people's social medias. Just fucking laughing.

Weren't they exposed as larping cucks? Jfl.

Femfax and Coalfax are airtight as far as free speech goes. Literally nothing wrong with what they are doing. And the hoe doesn't know shit. If she did, she wouldn't speak about it.
Weren't they exposed as larping cucks? Jfl.
Yes. But Femfax is a legit operation inspired by them.

And of course some white knight cuck (likely a tranny) managed to get access to the site, deface it, then shut it down.

What is femfax? I think coalfax is a stupid idea and I'm pretty sure some low IQ incel on this forum probably made it.

However it funny that foids are triggered by it, but can never mount any surmountable defence when you try to tell them what absolute eugenist nazi racist whores they are?

Also to the earlier point, the reason why you have sex offenders registers is because those people are a legitimate threat to other people, and sometimes to children, hence we as a society have to protect innocent people and children.

Coalfax just seems stupid and I don't see how it's any different from Facebook in a honestly, and don't know what this foid is doing
Hold on I just realised something else, I imagine FBI are busy as fuck right now, why is this foid wasting FBI time cos some guy made his own version of Facebook?

Last edited:
Its all public information. Yes. Not that it matters since it got h4x0red and taken down.

People who are against free speech shouldn't be allowed to speak freely
full