Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is coffee good or bad in your opinion?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I don't really drink coffee tbh. I have a cup of it once in a blue moon and when I do it's black coffee. What is your experience with it?

No. fuck soybucks

It has positives and negatives

Vanilla latte is the supreme gentleman elixir

I like vanilla latte thanks to @Insomniac

I never liked coffee. It tastes disgusting for me.

no man i hate it

My experience is that I tried it to get energy but it tasted like crap so I bought boomer energy instead

Coffee is very good. Your decision to keep it black is very wise. NPC's have no clue how many calories they get from things they add to their coffee, so I can only laugh at normies when they whine about how hard it is to lose weight.

I like coffe but with millk. but I get a little bit upset and my hands tremble.

I always hated coffee, i mostly drink water.

Bad for me because it has caffeine in it so it gives me anxiety.

I like iced coffee

Coffee is the normien drink

Coffee is as good as the beans you grind it from.

Coffee is the official bootlicking wagecuck drink.
"Gotta keep awake, boss doesnt like to see me sleeping"

I'm trying to cut down my consumption.

I don't really drink coffee tbh. I have a cup of it once in a blue moon and when I do it's black coffee. What is your experience with it?
I am very dependent on it when I don't have time to make a cup on rare occasion I may eat a spoonful of instant straight up

Only coffee I drink is vanilla latte

I like a cappuccino and a latte. I don't drink black coffee.

Tastes like boiling liquified shit. I wish I could drink it, as it's a lot less calories than soda.

Coffee smells disgusting, tastes disgusting and comes from the ground

i avoid most substances that cause dependence as a rule, the primary value of coffee seems to be a social one

Coffee has positives and negatives. Its a cheap way to get a large boost of antioxidants and add in a thermogenic effect, but the freeform caffeine shocks the adrenal glands making them weak over time. Good in moderation but not good for the long term in high amounts. Just don't add sugar to it, which basically turns it into a heavy soda.

Coffee isn't necessarily good. I'd recommend just eating well and getting better sleep.