Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is collecting, painting and playing Tabletop the ultimate incel hobby?

CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
Just received 44 new figurines + brushes. I feel like only truecels do this.
Any other tabletopcels here?

I think collecting is pretty good I collect bullets. Idk if it is a ultimate incel hobby tbh

I like my Imperial Guard army tbhtbh,I learned a lot about painting and crafting thanks to it.And no,many times I visited my local Games Workshop store I had to hear some faggot talking about his girlfriend while I was buying or doing other things.

I like my Imperial Guard army tbhtbh,I learned a lot about painting and crafting thanks to it.And no,many times I visited my local Games Workshop store I had to hear some faggot talking about his girlfriend while I was buying or doing other things.
brutal
i only visited the shops twice in my life, always ordered online
btw im not a Warhammercel, i collect Middle Earth and enjoy painting mostly. but i like the idea of coping through my 20s with playing it as well

I bought a small SM army about 5 years ago, my downfall was that, as I kept painting and my skill improved / I tried new techniques / wanted different color schemes, I kept re-painting the figures that I had finished earlier. After repeating this process too many times, most of the plastic figures have become damaged and I dropped this short-lived hobby.
Also I had noone to play with :cryfeels:

Nah dude figurines are really cool to have around, some anime ones are pretty sweet :feelsokman:

Definitely, just take a look at the waiting line of last Warhammer fest. :feelskek:

I used to do all kinds of stuff.

If you feel like talking hobby some time, I am usually in the chat when here.

After repeating this process too many times, most of the plastic figures have become damaged and I dropped this short-lived hobby.
You can order pure isopropanol cheaply for six dollar/litre and easily strip them. There is even better stuff, but I forgot the name and my bottle is currently stored away, due to a break thanks to renovation and health problems.

Last edited:
You can order pure isopropanol cheaply for six dollar/litre and easily strip them
I know bro, after several baths the thin plastic parts and the glued parts became damaged

I used to paint Warhammer orcs and goblins when i was 10-11 years old. I had close friends who did it too. We were all different teams/classes or w/e. One of the best times in my life for sure.

No. Its more like a soycuck hobbie these days. But still a really good hobby