Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Colvin76 a Fakecel?

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Let's assess his power ranking here:
Pros:
-176cm height (above average US height of 175cm/5'9), so above average height)
-Near six plate deadlift, obviously athletic and very impressive for 18 years old, with that age and full body strength could easily be ripped with a cut
-Black (easier to looksmaxx since all of his kind look the same)
-High IQ for members of his kind (not saying much)
-Lives in United States (I think)
-Probably decent at basketball
-6 inch cock

Negs:
-Name is Colvin, automatically repulsive nerd name (esp to black chicks) should shorten it to Cal or something but even that sounds white
-Lightskin (don't know how to assess this one, it really depends, could make him look mixed race and awkward or preferable, don't know
-Apparently '3/10' face ( I think, haven't seen it)
-Resident autist on incels.co
-Diagnosed autism
-Apparently got rejected by around 20 chicks in a row

So in short we have an athletic above average height black 18yo who is incel. However I still think he mogs most of the userbase here, definitely able to score a GF if he autismminns and fashion/skincare/hairmaxxes to attract both black and white chicks his age. Racism aside it's hard to tell black people apart anyway, and he can wear Jordans to increase his height (mandatory if you are black anyway). I don't think he has a fakecel YET but he definitely has some potential to ascend at his age with a bit of effort, so im making this post to reach out to him too.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
yes because bbc

Thats him at the front. 5'9 jacked and good looking
300px This

This won't end well...

No. hes 18 and went through 4 years of highschool without being able to attract a girl. Its over if you cant even get foids in the easiest environment. If his face was normie tier then he definitely could have got a gf.

this ain't gonna be good

No. hes 18 and went through 4 years of highschool without being able to attract a girl. Its over if you cant even get foids in the easiest environment. If his face was normie tier then he definitely could have got a gf.
yeah because he's autistic and probably spent his time on incel websites. if he got game he could get a gf
this ain't gonna be good
This won't end well...
heres ignoring me rn because i btfo him earlier, but wait he'll come onto the thread

yeah because he's autistic and probably spent his time on incel websites. if he got game he could get a gf

game is the biggest cope. Chad doesnt fucking need game. Autism and 3/10 face will never attract a girl. Its clearly over

Let's assess his power ranking here:
Pros:
-176cm height (above average US height of 175cm/5'9), so above average height)
-Near six plate deadlift, obviously athletic and very impressive for 18 years old, with that age and full body strength could easily be ripped with a cut
-Black (easier to looksmaxx since all of his kind look the same)
-High IQ for members of his kind (not saying much)
-Lives in United States (I think)
-Probably decent at basketball
-6 inch cock

Negs:
-Name is Colvin, automatically repulsive nerd name (esp to black chicks) should shorten it to Cal or something but even that sounds white
-Lightskin (don't know how to assess this one, it really depends, could make him look mixed race and awkward or preferable, don't know
-Apparently '3/10' face ( I think, haven't seen it)
-Resident autist on incels.co
-Diagnosed autism
-Apparently got rejected by around 20 chicks in a row

So in short we have an athletic above average height black 18yo who is incel. However I still think he mogs most of the userbase here, definitely able to score a GF if he autismminns and fashion/skincare/hairmaxxes to attract both black and white chicks his age. Racism aside it's hard to tell black people apart anyway, and he can wear Jordans to increase his height (mandatory if you are black anyway). I don't think he has a fakecel YET but he definitely has some potential to ascend at his age with a bit of effort, so im making this post to reach out to him too.

Thoughts?
Mostly everything is right, but for the last time, 535 IS NOT 6 PLATES. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

6 plates is 585.

585 minus 535 is 50
50lbs is a HUGE strength gap that will probably take me at least 12-18 months to reach.

@Colvin76 look at all the people who are talking about you.

Mostly everything is right, but for the last time, 535 IS NOT 6 PLATES. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

6 plates is 585.

585 minus 535 is 50
50lbs is a HUGE strength gap that will probably take me at least 12-18 months

And by the way. I thought body does not mean shit and now if you hit the gym hard people will cal lyou out for that? That does not make much sense.

he seems a real incel tbh

6 plates is 585.

585 minus 535 is 50
50lbs is a HUGE strength gap that will probably take me at least 12-18 months to reach.
whats easier for me to remember and say, 535 deadlift or near 6 plate

Why so many threads about him lately

whats easier for me to remember and say, 535 deadlift or near 6 plate
fair I guess, but its not realistic because a 6 plate dead is something that will take me at LEAST 12 more months, more like 18-24 months tbh).

fair I guess, but its not realistic because a 6 plate dead is something that will take me at LEAST 12 more months, more like 18-24 months tbh).
its also fair to say you age, body and strength mog most of the users on this site and aren't short either

its also fair to say you age, body and strength mog most of the users on this site and aren't short either
Also the Average USA male height is 5'10" (177.8cm). Note that I'm 0.75" (2cm) below that and note that "average height" also factors boomers and immigrants as well.

Average height for USA younger generations is probably closer to 5'11" - 6'1" (180.3cm - 185.5cm)

Also the Average USA male height is 5'10" (177.8cm). Note that I'm 0.75" (2cm) below that and note that "average height" also factors boomers and immigrants as well.

Average height for USA younger generations is probably closer to 5'11" - 6'1" (180.3cm - 185.5cm)
This isn't gonna make you ascend, but I recommend shoe lifts btw.
It's a good cope if you are a manlet close to 6ft.

Average USA male height is 5'10" (177.8cm). Note that I'm 0.75" (2cm)
ask the average foid if she notices since you cold approach them so much. Also, you're lowinhib to cold approach TWENTY FIVE foids in a single day. thats chad material (in comparison to the rest of the site)
i actually want SOLID proof for this. from what i expect they're more ethnic, have shittier diets and do less exercise than we did. Show me an academic study that says this, autist.

Its over bro you even went out and got rejected 20 times by foids

He’s trucel

ask the average foid if she notices since you cold approach them so much. Also, you're lowinhib to cold approach TWENTY FIVE foids in a single day. thats chad material (in comparison to the rest of the site)
Not really tbh. We've had posters on here like @FrailPaleStaleMale who approached over 1,000 times in total.
i actually want SOLID proof for this. from what i expect they're more ethnic, have shittier diets and do less exercise than we did. Show me an academic study that says this, autist.
It was just an observation I noticed at school and being around kids close to my age. Its not an official fact or anything, but just an estimate.

He is just a slightly below average height for his age group, having a jacked low bodyfat body + lifts can make up for it.

But autism is pretty much death sentence for blacks since they are usually decipted as extrovert NTs.

I cant make a comment about his face since I didnt saw it yet.

But he is a 18 year old KHHV so saying him a fakecel doesn't make sense (unless you are trying to make him sperg out:feelskek::feelskek:)

inb4 @Dregster666 and his hypebeastmaxx

:banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: Him and LastGerman are the forum Chads. There are more threads made about them than IT makes on incels. Fakecels :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

No he is autistic. He needs at least 6/10 to hace chance in dating.

Lightskin (don't know how to assess this one, it really depends, could make him look mixed race and awkward or preferable, don't know
not a con, blacks are racist among themselves and like light skin better since it's closer to being white

game is the biggest cope. Chad doesnt fucking need game. Autism and 3/10 face will never attract a girl. Its clearly over
your avi is lovely