Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Conor McGregor a chad, normie, or incel?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I can't work out what he actually is. If u look at him pre 2015 I'd say very low tier normie, maybe even incel.

Then by 2017 he's tattoo, beard, money, statusmaxxed, and of course he was SUPER confident, stylish, and had all those orgies with whores and insta models, so you'd basically think he was Chad (can't be gigachad because only 5'8 and 155lbs).

So what is he really??

Last edited:
Incel but not truecel cause he moggs me. Status maxed to be a chad though tbh but status maxing is easier said than done.

normie, he had success with foids because money + fame

Statusmaxed, gymmaxed normie

4/10 as a teen. now he’s pretty much a gymmaxxed statusmaxxed normie.

this guy really asked if he was incel.................................... :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

cant ever be chad bcuz hes a manlet. He can be a chadlite maybe now because of his wealth and improved style and looksmaxxing. Id say normie higher end though. I dont think he has the appeal that chads would have he has a certain face along with his height that I cant imagine the overwhelming majority of foids would find his really hot. Without being who he is he would do ok but he wouldnt absolutely slay.

Id say he has a masculine warrior sort of face and he has those fucked up ears from fighting and women nowadays find pretty boys attractive. Maybe 100 years ago he would do a lot better

A
cant ever be chad bcuz hes a manlet. He can be a chadlite maybe now because of his wealth and improved style and looksmaxxing. Id say normie higher end though. I dont think he has the appeal that chads would have he has a certain face along with his height that I cant imagine the overwhelming majority of foids would find his really hot. Without being who he is he would do ok but he wouldnt absolutely slay.

Id say he has a masculine warrior sort of face and he has those fucked up ears from fighting and women nowadays find pretty boys attractive. Maybe 100 years ago he would do a lot better
Agree, even 50 years ago he'd have done better, girls do seem to like the low T thing now (not everywhere) I hardly see any men below 30 who id call manly

A

Agree, even 50 years ago he'd have done better, girls do seem to like the low T thing now (not everywhere) I hardly see any men below 30 who id call manly
True. Its weird the way its going but foids would rather fuck justin bieber than a higher T looking guy. Weird to me because they are supposed to want a higher t better fighter or whatever just look more aggressive or 'alpha' as cringe as that word is.

True. Its weird the way its going but foids would rather fuck justin bieber than a higher T looking guy. Weird to me because they are supposed to want a higher t better fighter or whatever just look more aggressive or 'alpha' as cringe as that word is.
Exceptions there in my opinion are EE and Japanese foids.
Plus Bieber is a bad example because I think he's really tall, and also framemaxxed, unless he just frauds his clothes and angles

6.5/10 low tier chadlite.

Including status he becomes high tier chadlite.

Exceptions there in my opinion are EE and Japanese foids.
Plus Bieber is a bad example because I think he's really tall, and also framemaxxed, unless he just frauds his clothes and angles
hes 5'7 i think and has shit frame in reality. hes illusionmaxxed

Everythingmaxxed normie, but he could beat up chads so he mogs them in one thing.

low IQ thread
low IQ thread

Heightpill

His problem has been always his height, that's why he started martialartsmaxing in the first place.

He has money and is gymaxxed. Without those things hes just another normie irish drunk.

Screen Shot 2020 05 07 at 53848 PM

His statusmaxxing is inspiring

Statusmaxed normie. He's not chad or chadlite because he is a bit above manlet tier

he has chad presence but its sly high tier normiie