Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is contacting one's oneitis now a bad idea?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Aka, when she will likely make the association with valentine's day? I didn't actually reference the holiday in the letter, but what does the forum think? Good? Bad? Irrelevant?

It's hard to say. I have no idea what she's like or if parallels like that would occur to her. I think it might depend on the tone of the letter, and how inclined she is interpret your gestures as romantic.

Great idea go for it champ.

End of thread

I have no idea, I've been shitting myself lately thinking about it

Just do it tbh

If she interpretes it as romantic and distances herself from you, you already didn't have a chance anyway so you lose nothing

Just don't tell her you want to coom inside her

Last edited:
no bhai she is desperate for a pussy pounding from you and she will say yes maby if you ask her :feelscomfy:

watch hentai instead

Go ahead.
You won’t know till you try

What? It's valentines day?

YEAR 23, GIVE IT UP FOR YEAR 23!!!!

Year23

23 LONELY DAYS OF VALENTINE :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Link the beginning of this story because I feel like I'm just stepping half way through a conversation.

Do it. You have nothing to lose.

Here's the correct way of dealing with a onitis: make your move, as clearly as possible, and if you get rejected, you cut all contact immediately, forever. Don't let either the foid turn you into her little eunuch emotionally tortured """friend""" nor thoughts like "maybe it'd have worked it I had tried!" haunt you in the future.

Here's the correct way of dealing with a onitis: make your move, as clearly as possible, and if you get rejected, you cut all contact immediately, forever. Don't let either the foid turn you into her little eunuch emotionally tortured """friend""" nor thoughts like "maybe it'd have worked it I had tried!" haunt you in the future.
quantum computer IQ

Mainlander if I had heard your words of wisdom back in college my life would have been a LOT less painful...Youngcels, take these words to heart, write them down and keep them close by, they are the words of a sage.

Mainlander if I had heard your words of wisdom back in college my life would have been a LOT less painful...Youngcels, take these words to heart, write them down and keep them close by, they are the words of a sage.
The advice he gave is obvious but following through on that advice is what the hard part is.

if ur ugly enough to be on this forum, it will 100% not end well for you

You think so?
I think it's clear that she's not into you. Your, uh, campaign is obviously futile.

Best case scenario: she gives you a rude awakening and files for a restraining order.

Come on, as a blackpilled, incel adult you should know better than to have a oneitis.

stop making threads and do it already
118815269-man-s-hand-holding-a-woman-s-hand-for-rape-and-sexual-abuse-hands-for-rape-and-sexual-abuse-concept-.jpg

I love her. I would never ever hurt her. You are giving incels and other groups a bad name with this type of post.
you are a cuckold my friend. she is a fucking whore like the rest of them and you are simping hard for her. get yourself a new oneitis will you

Thought I was on Reddit for a minute

you are a cuckold my friend. she is a fucking whore like the rest of them and you are simping hard for her. get yourself a new oneitis will you
She is kind, modest, smart, and shy. I really miss her.

It probably is not a good idea. But you can definetly do it.

I suggest that is a bad idea better to coom to 2d girls tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back