[Discussion] Is cortisol making young men uglier?

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
11d 10h 44m
The common theory is that estrogen in the water hurts boys and helps girls, which I agree with. However, I also believe that the effects from cortisol at a young age are what's inhibiting boys' growth, and making them uglier as they age. Life as a male, even as a young one is much more stressful than being a female. Conversely, the constant positive validation women receive (along with behaving in an extremely aggressive way) could be causing them to have higher testosterone levels, growing taller and having bigger bone structure.

Barry

Barry

Veteran
4d 17h 38m
probably man

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, neetcel, gymcel
18h 13m
can't prove it but it would make sense.

W

worstcel

Banned
-
16d 10h 49m
My cortisol level was 2000 something tbh

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
13d 18h 24m
Sounds like a good theory.. just need to set up an actual study with parameters to help see if it is true.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
128d 7h 9m
I have low cortisol and am extremely subhuman so no.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

★★★★★
11d 10h 44m
I have low cortisol and am extremely subhuman so no.
That doesn't disprove what I'm saying. My theory is that it's ruining guys who would otherwise be goodlooking.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
60d 2h 22m
The common theory is that estrogen in the water hurts boys and helps girls, which I agree with. However, I also believe that the effects from cortisol at a young age are what's inhibiting boys' growth, and making them uglier as they age. Life as a male, even as a young one is much more stressful than being a female. Conversely, the constant positive validation women receive (along with behaving in an extremely aggressive way) could be causing them to have higher testosterone levels, growing taller and having bigger bone structure.
It wouldn't suprise me if this was true, it's been proven in mice that sexual success completely changes the hormonal profile of a male mouse with lasting effects once they get that first "victory", and women are the victorious alphas in this society, sexually or otherwise.

I also have a feeling that, perversely, normies subconsciously perceive all this and take it into account, knowing that bullying and keeping down others will have not just hormonal but physiological effects on their growth. I mean, if you can literally shit on somebody's head, why wouldn't you? That seems to be the prevailing philosophy nowadays.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
★★★★★
44d 17h 26m
I don't know how much cortisol i have so i don't know

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
14d 7h 54m
Yes. Too much cortisol suppresses T-levels, causes higher anxiety and distorts and suppresses bone growth. Meaning that it can distort your facial bones and cause you to end up shorter and fatter.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A face that doesn't fit in
9d 16h 4m
I have read that bullying effects your health very badly, thus it will effect looks and growth. I wish i could go back in time and smash the bones to pieces with a baseball bat of the bullies that I simply ignored or walked away from when I was 18. 19, 20, 21 tbh. Worth doing jail time, at least I would have kept my dignity.

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
12d 2h 27m
Nah, most of it is PREnatal my brudda.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
34d 17h 17m
Does cortisol make you develop subhuman facial features?

If it does, then most likely.

If it doesn't, then no.

skohlkal

skohlkal

ER if no GF in 2020
★★★
11d 4h 15m
Gordon Ramsay worked much of his life in a stressful environment, he is 52 but looks closer to 72.

I

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★
4d 11h 40m
Like testosterone, not only the amount that your balls produce matters, but also how your body reacts to testosterone. Some people are "stress resistant", others not so much.
I have read that bullying effects your health very badly, thus it will effect looks and growth. I wish i could go back in time and smash the bones to pieces with a baseball bat of the bullies that I simply ignored or walked away from when I was 18. 19, 20, 21 tbh. Worth doing jail time, at least I would have kept my dignity.
No man, you still have your dignity in my book. Those animals who tortured you lost their dignity.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
10d 19h 54m
Cortisol makes you to age faster (so your face will look much older), makes you more anxious and depressed, it also make some people into fatcels since they will cope with stress by emotionally eating.

According to research, chronically elevated cortisol levels can produce impotence and loss of libido by inhibiting testosterone production in men

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
81d 6h 22m
Imagine if the elite planned our inceldom all along to profit in some way

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

★★★★★
11d 10h 44m
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
32d 2h 33m
@Chris_Jones check out Cushing syndrome. Having been misdiagnosed then given or force fed cortisol aka cortisone I can attest that too much will fuck you up big time. Stunted growth, osteoporosis, central obesity, fucked metabolic system etc.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
★★
81d 20h 12m
My cortisol is probably super high since I was around 12 if only because I was chugging soda pop everyday. The sugar is really bad for your skin too.

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
14d 7h 54m
@Chris_Jones check out Cushing syndrome. Having been misdiagnosed then given or force fed cortisol aka cortisone I can attest that too much will fuck you up big time. Stunted growth, osteoporosis, central obesity, fucked metabolic system etc.
I worked with someone like that and he was the anti giga Chad. He was bald, ethnic, bad teeth, hunchbacked and potbellied. He looked like a brown version of Quasimodo.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
50d 21h 39m
Gotu cola reduces cortisol, raises t, and reduces anxiety. Just be sure it's tested organic.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
32d 2h 33m
I worked with someone like that and he was the anti giga Chad. He was bald, ethnic, bad teeth, hunchbacked and potbellied. He looked like a brown version of Quasimodo.
Scoliosis too I forgot to mention.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

★★★★★
11d 10h 44m
Damn