[Discussion] Is cortisol making young men uglier?

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
The common theory is that estrogen in the water hurts boys and helps girls, which I agree with. However, I also believe that the effects from cortisol at a young age are what's inhibiting boys' growth, and making them uglier as they age. Life as a male, even as a young one is much more stressful than being a female. Conversely, the constant positive validation women receive (along with behaving in an extremely aggressive way) could be causing them to have higher testosterone levels, growing taller and having bigger bone structure.

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, neetcel, gymcel
-
can't prove it but it would make sense.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Sounds like a good theory.. just need to set up an actual study with parameters to help see if it is true.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
I have low cortisol and am extremely subhuman so no.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
The common theory is that estrogen in the water hurts boys and helps girls, which I agree with. However, I also believe that the effects from cortisol at a young age are what's inhibiting boys' growth, and making them uglier as they age. Life as a male, even as a young one is much more stressful than being a female. Conversely, the constant positive validation women receive (along with behaving in an extremely aggressive way) could be causing them to have higher testosterone levels, growing taller and having bigger bone structure.
It wouldn't suprise me if this was true, it's been proven in mice that sexual success completely changes the hormonal profile of a male mouse with lasting effects once they get that first "victory", and women are the victorious alphas in this society, sexually or otherwise.

I also have a feeling that, perversely, normies subconsciously perceive all this and take it into account, knowing that bullying and keeping down others will have not just hormonal but physiological effects on their growth. I mean, if you can literally shit on somebody's head, why wouldn't you? That seems to be the prevailing philosophy nowadays.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I don't know how much cortisol i have so i don't know

M

Midwestcel

Recruit
-
Yes. Too much cortisol suppresses T-levels, causes higher anxiety and distorts and suppresses bone growth. Meaning that it can distort your facial bones and cause you to end up shorter and fatter.