Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is cortisol making young men uglier?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
The common theory is that estrogen in the water hurts boys and helps girls, which I agree with. However, I also believe that the effects from cortisol at a young age are what's inhibiting boys' growth, and making them uglier as they age. Life as a male, even as a young one is much more stressful than being a female. Conversely, the constant positive validation women receive (along with behaving in an extremely aggressive way) could be causing them to have higher testosterone levels, growing taller and having bigger bone structure.

can't prove it but it would make sense.

My cortisol level was 2000 something tbh

Sounds like a good theory.. just need to set up an actual study with parameters to help see if it is true.

I have low cortisol and am extremely subhuman so no.
That doesn't disprove what I'm saying. My theory is that it's ruining guys who would otherwise be goodlooking.

The common theory is that estrogen in the water hurts boys and helps girls, which I agree with. However, I also believe that the effects from cortisol at a young age are what's inhibiting boys' growth, and making them uglier as they age. Life as a male, even as a young one is much more stressful than being a female. Conversely, the constant positive validation women receive (along with behaving in an extremely aggressive way) could be causing them to have higher testosterone levels, growing taller and having bigger bone structure.

It wouldn't suprise me if this was true, it's been proven in mice that sexual success completely changes the hormonal profile of a male mouse with lasting effects once they get that first "victory", and women are the victorious alphas in this society, sexually or otherwise.

I also have a feeling that, perversely, normies subconsciously perceive all this and take it into account, knowing that bullying and keeping down others will have not just hormonal but physiological effects on their growth. I mean, if you can literally shit on somebody's head, why wouldn't you? That seems to be the prevailing philosophy nowadays.

I don't know how much cortisol i have so i don't know

Yes. Too much cortisol suppresses T-levels, causes higher anxiety and distorts and suppresses bone growth. Meaning that it can distort your facial bones and cause you to end up shorter and fatter.

I have read that bullying effects your health very badly, thus it will effect looks and growth. I wish i could go back in time and smash the bones to pieces with a baseball bat of the bullies that I simply ignored or walked away from when I was 18. 19, 20, 21 tbh. Worth doing jail time, at least I would have kept my dignity.

Nah, most of it is PREnatal my brudda.

Does cortisol make you develop subhuman facial features?

If it does, then most likely.

If it doesn't, then no.

Gordon Ramsay worked much of his life in a stressful environment, he is 52 but looks closer to 72.

p06fkvs6.jpg

Like testosterone, not only the amount that your balls produce matters, but also how your body reacts to testosterone. Some people are "stress resistant", others not so much.
I have read that bullying effects your health very badly, thus it will effect looks and growth. I wish i could go back in time and smash the bones to pieces with a baseball bat of the bullies that I simply ignored or walked away from when I was 18. 19, 20, 21 tbh. Worth doing jail time, at least I would have kept my dignity.
No man, you still have your dignity in my book. Those animals who tortured you lost their dignity.

Cortisol makes you to age faster (so your face will look much older), makes you more anxious and depressed, it also make some people into fatcels since they will cope with stress by emotionally eating.

According to research, chronically elevated cortisol levels can produce impotence and loss of libido by inhibiting testosterone production in men

Imagine if the elite planned our inceldom all along to profit in some way

@Chris_Jones check out Cushing syndrome. Having been misdiagnosed then given or force fed cortisol aka cortisone I can attest that too much will fuck you up big time. Stunted growth, osteoporosis, central obesity, fucked metabolic system etc.

@Chris_Jones check out Cushing syndrome. Having been misdiagnosed then given or force fed cortisol aka cortisone I can attest that too much will fuck you up big time. Stunted growth, osteoporosis, central obesity, fucked metabolic system etc.
I worked with someone like that and he was the anti giga Chad. He was bald, ethnic, bad teeth, hunchbacked and potbellied. He looked like a brown version of Quasimodo.

Gotu cola reduces cortisol, raises t, and reduces anxiety. Just be sure it's tested organic.

I worked with someone like that and he was the anti giga Chad. He was bald, ethnic, bad teeth, hunchbacked and potbellied. He looked like a brown version of Quasimodo.

Scoliosis too I forgot to mention.

Damn