Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is dating single mothers with daughters less cucked than dating single mothers with sons?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
While the forum was down I spent a great deal of time meditating and reflecting on my chances of ever getting a gf

The bottom line is this: I will never have a normal girlfriend, its simply not happening. Its almost impossible to describe how bad everything is and how over it is

My only option is to LTR a single mother my age since most early and mid 20s guys dont want anything to do with them

The problem is though I dont wanna be a cuck, and raising another mans son is just that

But since daughters are just dead branches and flashlights for other men I dont think raising another mans daughter would be that bad

Also my family will ridicule me if I ever date a single mother, therefore I will have to cut all of my ties with them

Current plan:
-wrap up my grad degree
-change my name
-destroy my SIM card and cut all connections with my family
-jump coasts and get a job
-date a single mother with a daughter

Does this sound like a solid plan or am I just losing it?

If dating single moms is cucked, imagine taking care of two fleshlight with your wagie job and yes your losing it.

only if you fuck the daughter too, if not it's extra cucked because "think about logically" + it's not even yours

If dating single moms is cucked, imagine taking care of two fleshlight with your wagie job and yes your losing it.

For some reason I dont think itd be that bad raising fleshlights

Another good thing about is that if you ever end up crushing on your stepdaughters at worst its hebe, it can never be incest becuase youre not related

The only way to get back at Chads and single mums is to soyify Chads bastard son.
Feed him a soy diet, indoctrinate him with feminist and leftist ideology, ensure he doesn't play any sports.
Raise him to be a future ITcel.
Because realistically there is no way you will ever fuck the daughter and she will become a whore with or without your input.

For some reason I dont think itd be that bad raising fleshlights

Another good thing about is that if you ever end up crushing on your stepdaughters at worst its hebe, it can never be incest becuase youre not related
Single moms are high on thier ego so good luck getting together with one without losing your sanity and half your income to another mans child.

But by the looks of it your half way there.

Attachments

• quot.jpg
    quot.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 22
If you date a single mother, you are a simping cuck who needs to be killed.

we cant do both

Nonvirgin is cucked.

Only if you're grooming the daughter.

If a women has a daughter, her daughter should be your goal, not her. JFL

Quoting this man because he speaks truth
Plunge deep inside that youthful crevice and dominate!
Loli is life. and a Loli without a father is even better :feelsLSD:

The only way to get back at Chads and single mums is to soyify Chads bastard son.
Feed him a soy diet, indoctrinate him with feminist and leftist ideology, ensure he doesn't play any sports.
Raise him to be a future ITcel.
Because realistically there is no way you will ever fuck the daughter and she will become a whore with or without your input.
I would go insane having to do that tbh I dont think I could

Yes, but less cucked than marrying a single mother with sons without planning to have a son with the single mother. There's nothing more cucked than wasting your resources on another man's Y-chromosome.

It might be based if you can fuck the Daughter. I know in lots of countries besides USA, the age of consent Is like 13/14, so there one could groom a single mothers Daughter by giving her money in exchange for JB sex