Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Death The Answer?

bymylonely

bymylonely

Greycel
Facebook live is a very neat feature and I use it quite often. However, there's one video I often imagine starting. I'd casually start the video sitting in my car at night and act as happy and friendly as possible. All the while to get as many women to watch as possible. Mostly the ones that have rejected and hurt me at some point. Then I'd change everything making sure to call them out. Once I get their attention, I'd start my car and proceed to drive down an exit ramp to the freeway with my headlights off. I'd say "Now you'll finally get to see what you've been waiting for" as I punch the accelerator while remaining on the shoulder. They'd all get a front row POV showing the road and my speedometer. I'd watch their messages go wild pleading with me in the chat to stop as each car flies past. 90, 100, 110 and finally the needle burying itself after 120 MPH and I finally see my opening as a semi approaches. I turn the wheel putting myself directly in the lane. The trucks headlights get incredibly bright and... darkness. Just imagine the guilt they'd feel knowing they're the cause of what just happened. That would forever stick with them. Just like all the heartache, depression and endless blows they've done to my self-esteem. Finally, they would pay for what they've done.

This is of course a fantasy but is it too far? Let me know your thoughts.

eRing sounds better to me...

but the story/hypothetical situation sounds like a waste..

death is the answer but it will come regardless

What's eRing? Sorry, I'm new here.

Edit:
I get it. You're right, but that means I'd have to be here even longer...

Last edited:
The game of consequences

Too risky, relatively high chances of surviving or having a slow and painful death. Just rope (that means suicide). I recommend shotgun to the head, behind the ear, not the temple. Shoot at the temple and you higher chances of surviving and shooting out your eyes blind.

lmao. I have similar fantasies.

120 MPH into a semi is totally suicide. That'd actually make the news too so all the bitches who didn't get to wittiness it first hand would still get to see it. That's the next best thing compared to going ER. Although, that'd only impact a small group of people which in turn wouldn't help out my fellow incels as a whole. Dammit, my fantasy is botched...