Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is every notion about short guys with glasses being smart cope?

is it?

• yes

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★
Is that just a trope to make them feel better about their genetics? or no?

Yes, this is a attempt to not let the system break, like that bluepill shit "bully's will fail in life but you will have success, you will be their boss in the future", imagine if all the nerd short guys know the truth that their bully's will be rich and have hot wifes and good careers, the system would enter in collapse because the ugly short guys would revolt

Yes, this is a attempt to not let the system break, like that bluepill shit "bully's will fail in life but you will have success, you will be their boss in the future", imagine if all the nerd short guys know the truth that their bully's will be rich and have hot wifes and good careers, the system would enter in collapse because the ugly short guys would revolt
+1

Just wearing glasses boosts your IQ by 30 points in normie eyes, they also serve as potent birth control

Bluepillery trying to keep them from roping. It ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy, though. Short myopic guy who's hated and is told he's smart has lots of free time and spends it reading. Not 100% of the time, but often enough to skew reality to match the cope.

Last edited:
The whole “jock v. Nerd” meme stems from Hollywood casting Aryan Chads and Jew weaklings in the same movies side by side.

The whole “jock v. Nerd” meme stems from Hollywood casting Aryan Chads and Jew weaklings in the same movies side by side.
So you're saying it was a cope the jews used to assure themselves they weren't worthless. By making them spiritually strong underdogs.

Yes. I meet way too many short guys, with glasses, who were stupid as shit.

Yes. I meet way too many short guys, with glasses, who were stupid as shit.
examples of your experience with them?
Do you think them being short and having glasses is acutally a sign of inbreeding and being beta in past life so people would naturally turn to copes like smoking and drinking?

confused-nerd-guy-picture-id168250344

in junior year I was severely overweight and had glasses and everybody thought I was a fucking genius, even though I repeated the class lol, I'm not short- but it was the glasses for sure.

Yes, I'd say so.

"Don't worry son, just study hard and you'll be rolling in cash!"

Meanwhile premed Chad has both looks and superior IQ. It's all cope.

"Don't worry son, just study hard and you'll be rolling in cash!"

Meanwhile premed Chad has both looks and superior IQ. It's all cope.
And how do you push people out of the blue pill. Theyll pull the cognitive quicksand card to sink us down and slow us.
Like we are “generalizing”.
Just an obstacle to call out the obvious.
Thats the only thing fairy braiders got it quicksanding or stagewaxing everything to trip, slip, slow and goosechase us

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm short and wear glasses and I got straight Ds in school and continue to fail any sort of tertiary education :feelsrope:

Yeah. I'm short and wear glasses and I got straight Ds in school and continue to fail any sort of tertiary education :feelsrope:
do you think it's because of depression or are you literally handicapped?

do you think it's because of depression or are you literally handicapped?

Depression has definitely always been a factor. In high school, I was one of the biggest social outcasts and found my escape in addictively playing vidya (even during the morning right before school), neglecting any study in favour of it. And now that I'm blackpilled, it's more like I know any effort was never going to lead to anything worthwhile anyway due to being pure genetic trash.

Although, I did once ask a teacher if she thought I could possibly have anything hindering me, so to speak, and she replied with "maybe". So, on top of depression, I could just be very low IQ or even have some intellectual disability I'm just not aware of yet.